Liz Cheney Warns The GOP’s ‘Putin-Wing’ Will Take Over The White House If Trump Wins

Thats true

But even more than trump himself cheney hates trump voters

Why would any true conservative vote for a candidate who despises them?
You never fail to play the victim huh snowflake.

Newsflash

Trump is not your Jesus. He’s no martyr

Teabaggers always have had an affinity for Russia, just like their dear leader.

Trump breaks silence on Navalny, casts no blame on Putin​

1708361785050.png
Reuters
https://www.reuters.com › world › trump-breaks-silence-...

46 minutes ago — Donald Trump, who drew criticism as U.S. president for his praise of Russian leader Vladimir Putin, made his first public comment on the ...

"The sudden death of Alexei Navalny has made me more and more aware of what is happening in our Country," Trump wrote, appearing to link the death to his own political troubles.

WTF?

Republican members of Congress celebrated the Fourth ...​

1708362150168.png
American Journal News
https://americanjournalnews.com › republicans-congress-...

Jul 5, 2018 — This is not The Onion: Eight members of Congress, all Republicans, spent America's Independence Day in Russia. Seven senators — John Kennedy (R- ...

WTF?

You never fail to play the victim huh snowflake.

Newsflash

Trump is not your Jesus. He’s no martyr
I skipped the lib hate for trump and instead mentioned the real antagonists here - MAGA voters vs liberals

But you swing back to your orange boogyman every time

Teabaggers always have had an affinity for Russia, just like their dear leader.

Trump breaks silence on Navalny, casts no blame on Putin

View attachment 904887
Reuters
https://www.reuters.com › world › trump-breaks-silence-...
46 minutes ago — Donald Trump, who drew criticism as U.S. president for his praise of Russian leader Vladimir Putin, made his first public comment on the ...

"The sudden death of Alexei Navalny has made me more and more aware of what is happening in our Country," Trump wrote, appearing to link the death to his own political troubles.

WTF?

Republican members of Congress celebrated the Fourth ...

View attachment 904889
American Journal News
https://americanjournalnews.com › republicans-congress-...
Jul 5, 2018 — This is not The Onion: Eight members of Congress, all Republicans, spent America's Independence Day in Russia. Seven senators — John Kennedy (R- ...

WTF?
Thats a valid criticism of the 8 senators

They probably should have stayed home

But I suspect dem members of congress have been to russia since the invasion of crimea

MAGA voters are not on trial jackass.

Your Orange Cult Leader is
Yes we are

You want to decide who our candidates cant be

In your version of Nirvana republicans are seen but not heard

Cheney may be the most extreme example of someone with an all-consuming pathology of TDS, even worse than some of the TDS afflicted on this board.
Donald Trump put a big crimp in Liz Cheney’s life. If not for Trump, she likely would have risen to the top of the Republican food chain. She would be the next generation of the bush/Cheney/Romney Cabal that was running the Republican party in opposition to the needs of Republican voters.

Likely many people who support Trump today Would have ended up supporting Cheney, Because what would be the alternative?

I figure that when Trump is gone, and by that I mean dead, the GOP will devolve back to what it had become before Trump. If that happens, Ukraine will likely be the next Afghanistan. Maybe they will get 40 years of lucrative contracts out of it instead of 20 something.

But I suspect dem members of congress have been to russia since the invasion of crimea
I doubt you’ll find a group of them doing this if any and certainly not on Independence Day

Yes we are

You want to decide who our candidates cant be

In your version of Nirvana republicans are seen but not heard
You just can’t stop playing the victim or pretending Trump is yours Jesus

Sure........."Suspect" but not confirmed.

Forum List

Back