Liz Cheney Warns The GOP’s ‘Putin-Wing’ Will Take Over The White House If Trump Wins

Again, the Putin Wing of the GOP is in essence the entire Republican party – illiberal, authoritarian, anti-democratic; Trump would return to coddling dictators and attacking our allies, further proof that Trump is unfit to be president.

Again, you make nonsense claims, totally unsupported, while not understanding you're the object of ridicule for your slathering tirades.

Cheney is wrong, they already have taken over.

She contributed to that over the years.

We have another thread about the declining cognitive abilities of the two main candidates. I believe that also applies to many others.
Liz Cheney is not that old

What has caused her mental decline?

Or was she born stupid?

Trump refused to condemn Putin for interfering in our elections
He refused to condemn Putin for invading Ukraine
He refused to condemn Putin for killing Navalny
He encouraged Putin to attack NATO Allies
He does not support NATO Article 5
In fact, Fat Boy encouraged Russia to hack us.

Remember the infamous "Russia, if you're listening statement...."

He literally dropped trow in front of the entire world to let Putin have his way w/him right there and then.

so now someone a short time ago you hated,now because she doest like trump,you like her.....plastic fucker....
I have never supported Cheneys politics

I do admire her surrendering her career and putting the country over party because it is the right thing to do

Liz Cheney is not that old

What has caused her mental decline?

Or was she born stupid?

I certainly wasn't speaking of her directly but her family certainly has a history of supporting mindless violence.

I was speaking of the voting populace.

I do admire her surrendering her career and putting the country over party because it is the right thing to do
The problem with MAGA dolts is that they can't walk and chew gum at the same time. Everything to them is a zero-sum game. MAGAs do not understand, even as Reagan did, that you can agree with folks on some things, and disagree with them on others. Of course this type of thinking does require an IQ greater than that of a woodblock.

Last edited:

Cheney may be the most extreme example of someone with an all-consuming pathology of TDS, even worse than some of the TDS afflicted on this board.

In fact, Fat Boy encouraged Russia to hack us.

Remember the infamous "Russia, if you're listening statement...."

He literally dropped trow in front of the entire world to let Putin have his way w/him right there and then.

Democrats don’t get humor. They hate it.

Always afraid the joke is on them. Hint: it often is.

'Former Rep. Liz Cheney (R-WY) said people need to “{take seriously the extent to which” is there is now a “Putin-wing” of the Republican party — members of the GOP sympathetic or friendly to Russian leader Vladimir Putin — which would be in power if Donald Trump wins the election.'

The entire GOP is essentially the Putin wing.

Liz Cheney couldn't win her home state. The rest of America isn't fooled

Cheney may be the most extreme example of someone with an all-consuming pathology of TDS, even worse than some of the TDS afflicted on this board.
Thats true

But even more than trump himself cheney hates trump voters

Why would any true conservative vote for a candidate who despises them?

The problem with MAGA dolts is that they can't walk and chew gum at the same time. Everything to them is a zero-sum game. MAGAs do not understand, even as Reagan did, that you can agree with folks on some things, and disagree with them on others. Of course this type of thinking does require an IQ greater than that of a woodblock.
And then Progs made sure they helped to destroy DeSantis for some reason. Vivek to a degree. Progs do not agree. They vote straight party lines on elite pushed legislation and the other side has some of theirs activated to get it passed. Manchen screwing over his own state is an example in legislation passed a couple of years ago and then spouted "He did not know"! With all of those decades of being politician his IQ must be around 50 then. And as we are slowly seeing a percentage of the Soros backed DA's and AGs are of the same ilk.

Forum List

Back