Liz Cheney: Trump should not be leader of the Republican Party

She is Right. The Republican Party needs to return to their political roots. trump does not represent those policies or ideals.

The fear comes when Republicans think of the possibility of losing trump supporters. Who are those supporters? Many are QAnon and outright racist. Does the GOP really want these moral degenerates in their party?
She's not a Republican. She's a RINO traitor.Trump is not a racist or a QAnon supporters.

Your post is just another NAZI smear.

The GOP never embraced Trump. Liz Chaney and her ilk are scared because so many voters see the GOP for the scum that they are. Trump was elected because he acknowledged how poorly government serves the people. The Tea Party brought this to public attention years ago. Trump was an extension of that attitude. His success scares the hell out of the establishment GOP who are only in it for themselves.

Why did Liz vote to impeach Trump? Because Trump is an outsider. He didn't run for office to fatten his own purse, he ran to serve the USA. Such outrageous patriotism cannot be tolerated by the party.
I agree with about 90% of your post. Here's where we disagree:
1. 74m voted for Trump, that includes the "real grassroots GOP". The GOP "establishment wing" including "Never-Trumpers" (all ~100 of them) hate Trump, because he was so successful, and they suck.
2. No voters see the GOP as scum, the GOP did not lose one House seat in 2020, so you are just plain wrong. Reality is that the democrats lost House seats, and will lose the House in the 2022 mid-terms.
3. We agree why Liz voted to impeach Trump, which is why Mitt and the other senators voted that the impeachment was constitutional, when it isn't. Because GOP voters now expect results, like Trump's "promises kept" list:
OK. Fair enough. Regarding #2. I see the GOP as scum. I was projecting my attitude onto other voters. Regarding grassroots GOP... I'm not so sure about the ratio of establishment vs grassroots GOP - I've become so disgusted with the whole lot that it's difficult to for me to even like the guy I voted for in the primaries in 2016 (Ted Cruz). The bottom line for me is that it appears that GOP politicians won't even stand up for each other- how can we expect them to stand up for the people they have sworn to serve?

ROFL

Another who still doesn't get it.

THEY ALL serve the Establishment. Follow the $$$

She is Right. The Republican Party needs to return to their political roots. trump does not represent those policies or ideals.

The fear comes when Republicans think of the possibility of losing trump supporters. Who are those supporters? Many are QAnon and outright racist. Does the GOP really want these moral degenerates in their party?
She's not a Republican. She's a RINO traitor.Trump is not a racist or a QAnon supporters.

These fools REALLY believe these RINOS are Republicans ?

Some folks will believe ANYTHING

Fuck that fat, greasy bitch with a 6 inch pecker. She is disloyal and useless.

You know just because yours is just 1-1/2" long when its really up and ready, still means your loved one does appreciate the small things in life.
:)-

Last edited:
I especially enjoyed how the Wyoming GOP blamed AntiFa and BLM for the Trump Riot. And then they actually said THIS. :lol:

“We need to honor President Trump. All President Trump did was call for a peaceful assembly and protest for a fair and audited election,” said Darin Smith, a Cheyenne attorney who lost to Cheney in the Republican U.S. House primary in 2016. “The Republican Party needs to put her on notice.”

The resolution passed “overwhelmingly,” according to party secretary April Poley, who told Forbes there were an estimated 56 votes in favor and 8 against, though no official tally was taken.​
The resolution calls on Cheney to “immediately resign” and allow the party to nominate her replacement, as well as demanding she return donations made by the party to her 2020 campaign, according to a copy obtained by Forbes.​
It also vows to withhold future donations to Cheney, though the party has only ever made one $5,000 donation to Cheney in 2018 – which was later voided – with none in the 2020 cycle, according to Federal Election Commission filings.
The resolution vigorously defends Trump’s conduct during the Jan. 6 attack on the Capitol, arguing that “no evidence exists President Trump has ever called for a violent response to political opposition,” and falsely claiming “ample evidence” that Antifa and Black Lives Matter “instigated” the riot.

It's difficult to imagine Trump's influence on the party decreasing to any significant degree any time soon.

But I guess the normal Republicans have no choice but to try to win this. The loser has to start a new party without the massive GOP infrastructure. That's huge and long-term lift.

The GOP never embraced Trump. Liz Chaney and her ilk are scared because so many voters see the GOP for the scum that they are. Trump was elected because he acknowledged how poorly government serves the people. The Tea Party brought this to public attention years ago. Trump was an extension of that attitude. His success scares the hell out of the establishment GOP who are only in it for themselves.

Why did Liz vote to impeach Trump? Because Trump is an outsider. He didn't run for office to fatten his own purse, he ran to serve the USA. Such outrageous patriotism cannot be tolerated by the party.
1. 74m voted for Trump, that includes the "real grassroots GOP". The GOP "establishment wing" including "Never-Trumpers" (all ~100 of them) hate Trump, because he was so successful, and they suck.
2. No voters see the GOP as scum, the GOP did not lose one House seat in 2020, so you are just plain wrong. Reality is that the democrats lost House seats, and will lose the House in the 2022 mid-terms.
3. We agree why Liz voted to impeach Trump, which is why Mitt and the other senators voted that the impeachment was constitutional, when it isn't. Because GOP voters now expect results, like Trump's "promises kept" list:
OK. Fair enough. Regarding #2. I see the GOP as scum. I was projecting my attitude onto other voters. Regarding grassroots GOP... I'm not so sure about the ratio of establishment vs grassroots GOP - I've become so disgusted with the whole lot that it's difficult to for me to even like the guy I voted for in the primaries in 2016 (Ted Cruz). The bottom line for me is that it appears that GOP politicians won't even stand up for each other- how can we expect them to stand up for the people they have sworn to serve?

ROFL

You didn't read my responses. That's OK. I understand. You're just too smart for the rest of us to bother.

Ah...one of you collection of Hitler fanpics?

I see you didn't put a name forward for that "true lifestyle conservative"......like________ (pick a loser, Mitt?, Kasich?, Graham?)

Here's who I like for the 2024 Presidential nominees on stage
Mike Pence
Ted Cruz
Mike Pompeo
Nikki Haley
Tom Cotton
Jim Jordan
Kristi Noem

Not Hogan, Rubio, Christie, Graham, or anyone named Trump

You’re right that I didn’t put a name forward.

Honestly, I have no idea who it should be. What I do know is that none of the names on either of your lists qualify in my mind. They’re all tainted in one or more ways.

It needs to be somebody new and fresh. Someone who doesn’t qualify for Social Security and would t take it, even if they did. Someone who doesn’t have a mansion full of skeletons and hypocrisy to be used against them.
LOL!! When you find that "perfect" ghost candidate, please tell us who it is!!

Last edited:

ROFL

You didn't read my responses. That's OK. I understand. You're just too smart for the rest of us to bother.

Nope. Read it.

You simply have not yet realized the extent of the Establishment deep state

I could support Ted. I think he sees what it takes to win now. Its all about jobs, jobs, jobs. The blue states make up about 74% of the US GDP, while the red states only make up about 24%. Energy production means much more in the red states. IMHO Ted and the other candidates know what policies will win. Just follow the Trump playbook, but be much more presidential.

It's difficult to imagine Trump's influence on the party decreasing to any significant degree any time soon.
It is not difficult to imagine the Republican Party becoming the Republicon party with its only supporters being the Nazi Party.
:)-

Exactly.
Like all those RIGHT WING controlled social media outlets blocking all those Leftists.....

Yep, you're making perfect sense....to other buffoons

kookoo.gif

I could support Ted. I think he sees what it takes to win now. Its all about jobs, jobs, jobs. The blue states make up about 74% of the US GDP, while the red states only make up about 24%. Energy production means much more in the red states. IMHO Ted and the other candidates know what policies will win. Just follow the Trump playbook, but be much more presidential.

You mean "presidential" - Like Seditionist Ted? :laughing0301:

Dq3S3A5XgA0I6Ng.jpg

Forum List

Back