Liz Cheney: Those conservatives who led the charge not to certify the election should be disqualified from running for President.

This is exactly what Ms. Cheney said

“I think we have a huge number of interesting candidates, but I think that we’re going to be in a good position to be able to take the White House. I do think that some of our candidates who led the charge, particularly the senators who led the unconstitutional charge, not to certify the election, you know, in my view that’s disqualifying,” she said.

I agree very little with what Liz Cheney has to say, but she is right here. If you lead an insurrection against the nation or incite a mob to attack our capitol you should be disqualified from running for the presidency. Actually, sedition should be disqualifying for running for any public office.

As far as Cheney running for president, I doubt that she will, but if she does, it will be the last hurrah for the party of Reagan.
I want to have what she's having. It seems the weed is not bad in her neck of the woods. She is talking MSM talking pts. That alone already showing her mental acuity is no better than Biden. With GOP alone, it is hard to kick Dems out from WH when Dems have MSM and crazy progressive in their back pkt.

How dare she demand they elect Americans who support the Constitution, the integrity of our elections and rule of law.
But you don't. You need to change the Constitution to bring in has globalist government. and it has been changed quite a bit. You got the house, senate and presidency. Get rid of Homeland Security. Get rid of it. You hate elements of it. Get rid of it. Get rid of Homeland Security. Get rid of the Patriot Act. Get rid of these things and more. You show concern for African Americans killed by police. What do you think these people can do? Defund them. They are right there in D.C. With progs in power and maybe even some Repubs who would support it.

How about we elect rational people who are willing to compromise to make Homeland Security and the Patriot Act better and yet less intrusive on our rights. Maybe we need people who can discuss at length the issues Law Enforcement Officers have policing Black communities and why the Black communities have trust issues with those LEO's policing them.

How dare she demand they elect Americans who support the Constitution, the integrity of our elections and rule of law.
The Constitution allows for the citizens to fight for our country against a corrupt election. The "rule of law" buullshit is funny stuff. I think Nazi Germany used that line.

Each state has its own process for handling such allegations. There is no provision for citizens to take up arms against the government of the people. There is the next election.

How many times did the Supreme Court rule Barry Hussein violated the Constitution? About a dozen, right?

And not once did President Obama hold a rally or urge his faithful followers to march on the SC and fight for him!
And? So? Obama had 90% of the media faithfully getting out his propaganda every single day and night.
He'd won the presidency twice against very weak opposition. No one tried to steal the presidency.
No one inside of the government plotted against him
and no one tried to remove him from power with bizarrely absurd impeachment hearings.

He faced none of the obstacles put in front of Trump. And you clowns still soil yourselves knowing
Trump is still capable of wielding power due to his followers.
Any republican candidate will have to run as Trump approved. That's why he lives rent free
in your hollow skulls.

It illustrates the infighting in the republican party between rino's and conservatives when the wife of a former (rino) republican V.P. would single out "conservatives" and suggest that they be denied their Constitutional right to run for president (and more importantly deny the conservative majority the right to elect them) on the basis of vague allegations.

“I think we have a huge number of interesting candidates, but I think that we’re going to be in a good position to be able to take the White House. I do think that some of our candidates who led the charge, particularly the senators who led the unconstitutional charge, not to certify the election, you know, in my view that’s disqualifying,” she said.

I agree very little with what Liz Cheney has to say, but she is right here. If you lead an insurrection against the nation or incite a mob to attack our capitol you should be disqualified from running for the presidency. Actually, sedition should be disqualifying for running for any public office.

As far as Cheney running for president, I doubt that she will, but if she does, it will be the last hurrah for the party of Reagan.
Cheney will not be running on any Republican ticket. She sandbagged Republicans in the Equality State which she screwed last year by trying to get rid of President Trump along with joining the lying, cheating, baby murderers of the Demonrat Party her decisions guided her to get Democrats killing America with 11 trillion in debt which will take a hundred years to pay back, since the destructive el switcho changeo election 2020 killed any chance of freedom the common people were given in 1776. All because the Supreme Court Chief Justice saw fit to do nothing to restore the millions votes the Democrats changed to their liking and hostile takeover of everything good they desire to strangle for their further ruthless aspirations that will not end well.

The Constitution allows for the citizens to fight for our country against a corrupt election. The "rule of law" buullshit is funny stuff. I think Nazi Germany used that line.

Each state has its own process for handling such allegations. There is no provision for citizens to take up arms against the government of the people. There is the next election.
Yet Democrats including the Vice President and Speaker of the House encouraged riots.

Yet Democrats including the Vice President and Speaker of the House encouraged riots.
It doesn't matter when they do it.

I guess then everyone in the Democrat Party that contested the 2016 election results should have been disqualified. That includes everyone who ran for president.

It doesn't matter when they do it.
That's because they're spoiled bratty children. They poke, and poke, then poke some more, then people get tired of it and hit back, then they cry and whine and call you a hateful racist big fat poopy pants.

Liz's skewed view of politics gives some insight into the mind of a RINO. She doesn't say that republicans should be cautious or reluctant to nominate candidates who "led the charge". She would prevent people who have opposing political views from running (against her?) . That makes her a freaking fascist.

How many times did the Supreme Court rule Barry Hussein violated the Constitution? About a dozen, right?

And not once did President Obama hold a rally or urge his faithful followers to march on the SC and fight for him!
At least you agree you voted for a clown who violated the Constitution about a dozen times.

Without looking at the political tone of obstruction Mitch brought down on Obama and the hundreds of EO's Obama used to get around the obstructionism, it is a clownish partisan view of the man.

At least you agree you voted for a clown who violated the Constitution about a dozen times.

Without looking at the political tone of obstruction Mitch brought down on Obama and the hundreds of EO's Obama used to get around the obstructionism, it is a clownish partisan view of the man.
Barry's inability to lead and work with Congress doesn't mean he has the authority to ignore and violate the Constitution, Stupid.

The Constitution sets the parameters for being eligible for POTUS, and blindly accepting the fraudulent results of a previous election is not one of them. End of story.

She's been targeted for becoming a former Rep

So as the Trump cult all screams in unison that Cheney must be purged, they simultaneously declare that the mean 'ol Democrats are so intolerant of dissent.

But then, if they could recognize irony, they wouldn't be Trump cultists.

Anyways, another fine example of how any accusation from a Trump cultist is actually a confession of their own desires.

The democrats have Fort Marcy Park, Republicans have primaries

Like most members of the elite political culture, Liz Chaney doesn't trust the American people or the U.S. Constitution. It's easier to prevent political opponents from running than to campaign on issues.

Obama followed the Constitution and the political norms of a faithful and non violent transfer of power. Trump didn't and his NEO-GOP support his unconstitutional efforts to halt the transfer of power to the then President Elect.
And then his minions wouldn't allow Trump a second term so the election was stolen.
Fuck off.

Forum List

Back