Liz Cheney: Those conservatives who led the charge not to certify the election should be disqualified from running for President.

This is exactly what Ms. Cheney said

“I think we have a huge number of interesting candidates, but I think that we’re going to be in a good position to be able to take the White House. I do think that some of our candidates who led the charge, particularly the senators who led the unconstitutional charge, not to certify the election, you know, in my view that’s disqualifying,” she said.

I agree very little with what Liz Cheney has to say, but she is right here. If you lead an insurrection against the nation or incite a mob to attack our capitol you should be disqualified from running for the presidency. Actually, sedition should be disqualifying for running for any public office.

As far as Cheney running for president, I doubt that she will, but if she does, it will be the last hurrah for the party of Reagan.
I agree with her, but she doesn't go nearly far enough. Those people violated their oaths to the constitution and are now ineligible to serve in congress in any form.
It is amazing how peoples views change to fit their political direction. Her father was bludgeoned by Progressive politicians and the Prog controlled media/entertainer complex. Repub voters over the years have had enough of the people we elected disappointing us. Hence Trump ended up being the 2016 Repub candidate. The same old same old keep being pushed to us by the Republican establishment. And they even know we want different people to run. That Jan. 6 really scares you doesn't it? If they had targets in mind and carried it out it would have meant something. If they are not Prog agents, then they deserve the backing of Repub voters.

How dare she demand they elect Americans who support the Constitution, the integrity of our elections and rule of law.
How many times did the Supreme Court rule Barry Hussein violated the Constitution? About a dozen, right?

“I think we have a huge number of interesting candidates, but I think that we’re going to be in a good position to be able to take the White House. I do think that some of our candidates who led the charge, particularly the senators who led the unconstitutional charge, not to certify the election, you know, in my view that’s disqualifying,” she said.

I agree very little with what Liz Cheney has to say, but she is right here. If you lead an insurrection against the nation or incite a mob to attack our capitol you should be disqualified from running for the presidency. Actually, sedition should be disqualifying for running for any public office.

As far as Cheney running for president, I doubt that she will, but if she does, it will be the last hurrah for the party of Reagan.
I agree with her, but she doesn't go nearly far enough. Those people violated their oaths to the constitution and are now ineligible to serve in congress in any form.

Banning political opponents.....

th

No Republican gives a damn what Liz Cheney says. She's old news. She's history.

No one lead an insurrection or committed sedition, NAZI.

I agree...but, unfortunately, that will give them a leg up in today's orange GOP.

Well, she's just dreaming. This is the Trumpster party for now. Everyone else is an evil commie.

I'm tempted to say that a lousy 2022 might wake it up, but they'd just claim that the election was rigged. Again.

Crazy stuff.
All one has to do is read the cultist replies here....they've been totally brainwashed to hate on her simply because she spoke against the orange led insurrection on Jan 6th.

How dare she demand they elect Americans who support the Constitution, the integrity of our elections and rule of law.
But you don't. You need to change the Constitution to bring in has globalist government. and it has been changed quite a bit. You got the house, senate and presidency. Get rid of Homeland Security. Get rid of it. You hate elements of it. Get rid of it. Get rid of Homeland Security. Get rid of the Patriot Act. Get rid of these things and more. You show concern for African Americans killed by police. What do you think these people can do? Defund them. They are right there in D.C. With progs in power and maybe even some Repubs who would support it.

Lefty cucks....are you EVER not hypocrites?

The Constitution allows for the citizens to fight for our country against a corrupt election. The "rule of law" buullshit is funny stuff. I think Nazi Germany used that line.

The Constitution allows for the citizens to fight for our country against a corrupt election. The "rule of law" buullshit is funny stuff. I think Nazi Germany used that line.
There was no corrupt election you fragile minded bitch

How many times did the Supreme Court rule Barry Hussein violated the Constitution? About a dozen, right?

And not once did President Obama hold a rally or urge his faithful followers to march on the SC and fight for him!

She's been targeted for becoming a former Rep

So as the Trump cult all screams in unison that Cheney must be purged, they simultaneously declare that the mean 'ol Democrats are so intolerant of dissent.

But then, if they could recognize irony, they wouldn't be Trump cultists.

Anyways, another fine example of how any accusation from a Trump cultist is actually a confession of their own desires.

There was no corrupt election you fragile minded bitch

Sure there wasn't. Another gullible loon.

And not once did President Obama hold a rally or urge his faithful followers to march on the SC and fight for him!
At least you agree you voted for a clown who violated the Constitution about a dozen times.

If George Bush made any mistakes one of them was picking Dick Chaney as V.P.. The V.P. is the heir apparent in the next election but Chaney was too sick to run and republicans were stuck with an angry senator that nobody really trusted as presidential candidate. At least Chaney had the decency to spare Americans the worry of having a president with a heart transplant. Too bad democrats thought a guy who had two brain embolisms was a good idea.

Forum List

Back