Liz Cheney talks presidential run

Cheney may try to rescue the GOP from Trump.

PRIMARY TIME: Liz Cheney talks presidential run

Liz Cheney is not making anything official yet, but she’s watching to see how the race proceeds. Cheney isn’t ruling out a presidential run in 2024, but she’s also not, at this point, formally launching a campaign.

Instead, she’s keeping an eye on the polls, and if it looks as though Donald Trump could again win the White House — and as if she could help avert that crisis — she’ll move forward.

In the meantime, she plans to use the next year to help fight for candidates from both the Democratic and Republican Party who are “serious people,” and “sane people,” and “people who believe in the Constitution.

Sounds great to me! Go Liz! What do you think?
Hell of an idea, the cvnt can get her ass handed to her across the country

I would definitely vote for that ticket.

I'd even go so far as to use an Italian military satellite to change Biden votes to Cheney votes, and reanimate Huge Chavez to rig the Dominion voting machines in her favor.

If anyone got in my way, I'd zap 'em with the Jewish space laser.

Omaha bitch, come get you some.

Liz Cheney is not making anything official yet, but she’s watching to see how the race proceeds. Cheney isn’t ruling out a presidential run in 2024, but she’s also not, at this point, formally launching a campaign.

Instead, she’s keeping an eye on the polls, and if it looks as though Donald Trump could again win the White House — and as if she could help avert that crisis — she’ll move forward.

In the meantime, she plans to use the next year to help fight for candidates from both the Democratic and Republican Party who are “serious people,” and “sane people,” and “people who believe in the Constitution.

LOL, by being the anti-Trump? These people have yet to figure out that their voters want Trump, not the anti-Trump. Chris Christie is probably the best anti-Trump so, by all means, Liz can split up that 2% anti-Trump vote. I swear, you guys orgasm are too much thinking anti-Trump 24/7.

Yeah that’s what we need. Another crazed neocon because we need more war.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back