Liz Cheney talks presidential run

Politically, she and Trump are about the same. Main differences are in personality and that she isn’t an insurrectionist traitor. I wouldn’t want her in power much more than Trump.
The only place they are close to the same is on tax policy.

Politically, she and Trump are about the same. Main differences are in personality and that she isn’t an insurrectionist traitor. I wouldn’t want her in power much more than Trump.
She's not an insurrectionist traitor; she a globalist traitor.

Cheney is just as wrong on the issues as Trump; she supports the Trump message, she just doesn’t like the messenger – that’s not ‘saving’ the GOP.

Yeah, I have to agree with you! I was watching her tonight on Nicolle Wallace. I don't consider her a NaziCon - but she's waaaay too far right for me! She can't be normal because she comes from a family of assholes!

Yeah, I have to agree with you! I was watching her tonight on Nicolle Wallace. I don't consider her a NaziCon - but she's waaaay too far right for me! She can't be normal because she comes from a family of assholes!
She's kind of a liar. There is that

Cheney may try to rescue the GOP from Trump.

PRIMARY TIME: Liz Cheney talks presidential run

Liz Cheney is not making anything official yet, but she’s watching to see how the race proceeds. Cheney isn’t ruling out a presidential run in 2024, but she’s also not, at this point, formally launching a campaign.

Instead, she’s keeping an eye on the polls, and if it looks as though Donald Trump could again win the White House — and as if she could help avert that crisis — she’ll move forward.

In the meantime, she plans to use the next year to help fight for candidates from both the Democratic and Republican Party who are “serious people,” and “sane people,” and “people who believe in the Constitution.

PRIMARY TIME: Liz Cheney talks presidential run

Sounds great to me! Go Liz! What do you think?
What I like about LIZ is that she personifies that I don't give a damn about what anybody thinks about me so although she is not my favorite I like her example to all people who just want to be a unique individual...ok

Just checked the polls. Dizzy Lizzie is nowhere to be found.

Another Dimwinger dream down the drain…..

Forum List

Back