Liz Cheney talks presidential run

Lakhota

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2011
Native America
Cheney may try to rescue the GOP from Trump.

PRIMARY TIME: Liz Cheney talks presidential run

Liz Cheney is not making anything official yet, but she’s watching to see how the race proceeds. Cheney isn’t ruling out a presidential run in 2024, but she’s also not, at this point, formally launching a campaign.

Instead, she’s keeping an eye on the polls, and if it looks as though Donald Trump could again win the White House — and as if she could help avert that crisis — she’ll move forward.

In the meantime, she plans to use the next year to help fight for candidates from both the Democratic and Republican Party who are “serious people,” and “sane people,” and “people who believe in the Constitution.

Sounds great to me! Go Liz! What do you think?

Liz Cheney is not making anything official yet, but she’s watching to see how the race proceeds. Cheney isn’t ruling out a presidential run in 2024, but she’s also not, at this point, formally launching a campaign.

Instead, she’s keeping an eye on the polls, and if it looks as though Donald Trump could again win the White House — and as if she could help avert that crisis — she’ll move forward.

In the meantime, she plans to use the next year to help fight for candidates from both the Democratic and Republican Party who are “serious people,” and “sane people,” and “people who believe in the Constitution.

She would make a good Democrat, she's a liar and dishonest.

Screenshot_20220903-224926_Chrome.jpg

LOL, the bitch is done.

Liz Cheney for President... Adam Kinzinger for VP... :clap2: ...not gonna happen, but it sure would be good for the Republic.

She gets a
HUGE amount of credit for putting the Republic and the Constitution ahead of her political career.

Frankly, she's one of the few Republicans with ball$ big enough to stand up to the sociopathic traitorous Orange Baboon.

God bless you, Liz... thank you, m'am... and... well-done... VERY well done... my respects...

Last edited:
Liz Cheney for President... Adam Kinzinger for VP... :clap2: ...not gonna happen, but it sure would be good for the Republic.
I would definitely vote for that ticket.

I'd even go so far as to use an Italian military satellite to change Biden votes to Cheney votes, and reanimate Huge Chavez to rig the Dominion voting machines in her favor.

If anyone got in my way, I'd zap 'em with the Jewish space laser.

You've obviously never seen her voting record.

She voted with Trump 93 percent of the time.

Trumptards have no clue just how far off the conservative reservation they are.
Then it's a good thing that I'm neither a Trumptard nor a conservative. But what does any of this have to do with her having TDS?

Forum List

Back