Liz Cheney - Speaks Truth To Power

Ronald Reagan 1967:

Thou shall not speak ill of a fellow republican.

2016-

Thou shall speak ill of any republican except Donald Trump.

Why do you think its so important to keep Brandon in office? Do you really think that high inflation, a war and a failing economy are good?
If his policies were responsible for any of the three I'd be the first to look for another candidate.

Come now. You'd be extolling her virtues if she hadn't called Don out for his hideous, self-serving betrayal of his oath of office.
That's your biased opinion. Why do you support bureaucrats getting paid by China and other nations for selling their political influence and undermining the American people?

lock-her-up-trumma-lock-her-up-didyou-justassumemy-gender-22845016.png

The GOP is a party of cowards, there is no other way to describe these mewling sycophants to Trump. With all the evidence, with all of Trump's actual words, they all bow before him, none with the guts or the balls to even tell the truth, even though they know the truth is different from what they peddle.

Except Liz Cheney, she is no coward.

Rep. Liz Cheney, R-Wyo., said Wednesday that the Jan. 6 committee’s work has shown that former President Donald Trump’s involvement in a plot to overturn the 2020 election was “even more chilling and more threatening than we could have imagined.”

“We have to choose. The Republican Party cannot be both loyal to Donald Trump and loyal to the Constitution,” Cheney said in a speech Wednesday evening at the Ronald Reagan Presidential Library in California. “
We stand at the edge of an abyss and we must pull back. We must pull back.

Cheney said she has been motivated to stand against Trump’s lies about the 2020 election because of her hopes that her children “will continue to live in an America where the peaceful transfer of power is guaranteed ... [and] in an America that is a nation of laws, not of men.”

Liz Cheney is a useful idiot. Dims will throw her in the trash as soon as it becomes convenient.

The GOP is a party of cowards, there is no other way to describe these mewling sycophants to Trump. With all the evidence, with all of Trump's actual words, they all bow before him, none with the guts or the balls to even tell the truth, even though they know the truth is different from what they peddle.

Except Liz Cheney, she is no coward.

Rep. Liz Cheney, R-Wyo., said Wednesday that the Jan. 6 committee’s work has shown that former President Donald Trump’s involvement in a plot to overturn the 2020 election was “even more chilling and more threatening than we could have imagined.”

“We have to choose. The Republican Party cannot be both loyal to Donald Trump and loyal to the Constitution,” Cheney said in a speech Wednesday evening at the Ronald Reagan Presidential Library in California. “
We stand at the edge of an abyss and we must pull back. We must pull back.

Cheney said she has been motivated to stand against Trump’s lies about the 2020 election because of her hopes that her children “will continue to live in an America where the peaceful transfer of power is guaranteed ... [and] in an America that is a nation of laws, not of men.”

I saw the video of her speaking at the library. She got a huge applause when saying Republicans needed to make a choice between supporting Donald Trump and the Constitution.

If he had America's interests in mind he would have conceded the election and slinked back to Mar-A-Lago to continue his past behavior, imitating the kind of mindless, whiny cranks typically found occupying a barstool.
Perhaps you might notice that the comment was about Liz Cheney and not President Trump. I try not to let those who don't like the way the discussion is going to deflect it to something else. But what is more noble? To challenge what you believe is a fraudulent election--whether he is right or wrong about that, he and millions of others do believe it--or to just shrug and ignore and accept it?

Last edited:
Half the country thinks Trump should face some criminal charges (which, of course, he should, just on the attempts to steal the election)

"Honorable" seems to cause you some confusion.

Setting aside your ad hominem attempt at deflection from the truth of what I said, most of the MSM is made up of very leftist Democrats who say anything bad about Trump and the GOP if they think it might have legs. They no longer even try to be honest or objective. In November, if the GOP can regain majority in Congress and holds honest hearings that challenges testimony of the coached Jan 6 witnesses and introduces all the exculpatory evidence the Jan 6 Commission has omitted, I trust the American people to see it very differently.

I think all honorable Americans should be appalled at the J6 Commission that is all prosecution and zero defense.

Democrats are Wil E. Coyote and the American people are the Roadrunner.

Setting aside your ad hominem attempt at deflection from the truth of what I said, most of the MSM is made up of very leftist Democrats who say anything bad about Trump and the GOP if they think it might have legs. They no longer even try to be honest or objective. In November, if the GOP can regain majority in Congress and holds honest hearings that challenges testimony of the coached Jan 6 witnesses and introduces all the exculpatory evidence the Jan 6 Commission has omitted, I trust the American people to see it very differently.

I think all honorable Americans should be appalled at the J6 Commission that is all prosecution and zero defense.
Which testimony so far do you think should be challenged, and on what grounds?

And what kind of "exculpatory evidence" do you imagine any Republican led "investigation" would present?

That's the thing see, it is turning out that Trump's failed coup was aided and abetted by the majority of Republicans in Congress either overtly or passively.
You can't put the criminals in charge of the courtroom!
If they have something meaningful to say this committee will welcome their testimony.
The committee will NOT allow Republicans to derail the FACTS of the matter with their ridiculous, non-factual, conspiracy-theory, alternate reality horseshit though.
The only requirement is that the hearings stick to only the facts.
Republicans can't do that.
This is why so many of them are defying subpoenas and refusing to testify or pleading the 5th.

Forum List

Back