The reason Roe/Wade overturned in the mind of one AOC

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012

It's because there are not enough women in Congress, of course

Duh!

That's right everyone, we need more women in Congress!

1656597079911.png

In a world where democrats say that they don't even know what a woman is, or have not considered that there may be closet women in Congress who want to change sex, this seems to me like a very bigoted and unenlightened statement

Thankfully, however, everyone knows AOC is retarded so it's Ok.

In a world where democrats don't even know what a woman is, or have not considered that there may be closet women in Congress who want to change sex, this seems to me like a very bigoted and unenlightened statement

Thankfully, however, everyone knows AOC is retarded so it's Ok.
She and her gang of leftist thugs are the biggest bigots this nation has ever seen.

For the Left, everything is a federal issue, unless it is something like Trump trying to abide by federal laws on immigration, then all of a sudden it is a state issue where you need sanctuary cities.

Luckily, Democrats seem to get their way either way.

Why do people automatically assume a majority of women are pro choice?
If you poll women about banning all abortion, the majority say they are opposed. This is what the Left feeds on

However, if you ask the same women if there needs to be restrictions, then the majority say they think there should be restrictions. This is something the Left ignores

She and her gang of leftist thugs are the biggest bigots this nation has ever seen.

I meant to tell you, I love your state. Driven around it 4 times, from the Badlands to the Crazy Horse and of course Rushmore. Beautiful place.

A woman I went on a date with about 3 years ago claimed the Crazy Horse memorial sucked because it wasnt finished. I could not convince her that process of a privately funded project of that magnitude was cool to witness.

Anyhow, love SD…any suggestions for future visits?

For the Left, everything is a federal issue, unless it is something like Trump trying to abide by federal laws on immigration, then all of a sudden it is a state issue where you need sanctuary cities.

Luckily, Democrats seem to get their way either way.

The Fed will SUE states that try to enforce federal laws that the Fed will not. But if the states do not enforce laws, the Fed steps in.

Its insane.

Duh!

View attachment 664315
Dude, I'm sorry, but while I normally agree with you this is just not true. AOC has no mind.

I meant to tell you, I love your state. Driven around it 4 times, from the Badlands to the Crazy Horse and of course Rushmore. Beautiful place.

A woman I went on a date with about 3 years ago claimed the Crazy Horse memorial sucked because it wasnt finished. I could not convince her that process of a privately funded project of that magnitude was cool to witness.

Badlands National Park is absolutely amazing, and Mount Rushmore is, of course, very cool, as well.

I was really put off by the Crazy Horse Memorial. It didn't bother me that it wasn't finished, although it could've been. They didn't want to accept federal funds and get the feds involved for fear that the government would shut the project down. No, I was put off by the ridiculously high price to go up onto the memorial itself. Parking and visitor center access was $10, which was absolutely fine. But to go up onto the memorial? A whopping $135 per person. I said something about just walking to the base of the memorial I was told they don't allow that. I'd have to ride one of their shuttles for $4. Just out of principle I declined.

It's not like I couldn't see the thing to get photos:

ch01.jpg

ch02.jpg

Looks like I might be going to the Sturgis rally in August...

Dude, I'm sorry, but while I normally agree with you this is just not true. AOC has no mind.
I've been successfully repudiated?

Great, now I have no credibility

Thanks for that.

Badlands National Park is absolutely amazing, and Mount Rushmore is, of course, very cool, as well.

I was really put off by the Crazy Horse Memorial. It didn't bother me that it wasn't finished, although it could've been. They didn't want to accept federal funds and get the feds involved for fear that the government would shut the project down. No, I was put off by the ridiculously high price to go up onto the memorial itself. Parking and visitor center access was $10, which was absolutely fine. But to go up onto the memorial? A whopping $135 per person. I said something about just walking to the base of the memorial I was told they don't allow that. I'd have to ride one of their shuttles for $4. Just out of principle I declined.

It's not like I couldn't see the thing to get photos:

View attachment 664321
View attachment 664322

Looks like I might be going to the Sturgis rally in August...

I didnt go to the actual memorial. I walked around the visitor center. I loved it. I took a rock home from that bin. I get that it sucks to pay so much to go to the site, but they are privately funded.

No, it sounds like you've seen all there is to see in SD.

For me, the best thing about this state is that I can drive for a few minutes and be lost in a maze of a thousand acres of cornfields or hay or alfalfa. I have always loved the size and the peaceful isolation of the rolling prairie. Born and raised here until I was 18, I've still never seen those things the tourists see in SD. I think I will finally do that in this, my 68th summer.

Glad you appreciate the importance of Crazy Horse. The granite from which it's being blasted is my favorite stone.

Glad you appreciate this place.

No, it sounds like you've seen all there is to see in SD.

For me, the best thing about this state is that I can drive for a few minutes and be lost in a maze of a thousand acres of cornfields or hay or alfalfa. I have always loved the size and the peaceful isolation of the rolling prairie. Born and raised here until I was 18, I've still never seen those things the tourists see in SD. I think I will finally do that in this, my 68th summer.

Glad you appreciate the importance of Crazy Horse. The granite from which it's being blasted is my favorite stone.

Glad you appreciate this place.
Well, let me know if you want tips on visiting Florida. We have like 1300 miles of beaches. Its all good down here.

I didnt go to the actual memorial. I walked around the visitor center. I loved it. I took a rock home from that bin. I get that it sucks to pay so much to go to the site, but they are privately funded.

It's a shame, because it didn't have to be.

A buddy of mine looked at the photos I posted above, which were taken in 2013, and said it looked exactly like it did when he was there in 1987.

At this point I just don't think they'll ever get it completed. I just don't think the interest is there...

Duh!

View attachment 664315
Because Congress needs dusted and hoovered more often, and supplied with more sandwiches. Come on America, get more women in

Why do people automatically assume a majority of women are pro choice?
Because all women are Borg…

Well the left and Right believe they should be mindless drones that follow their men words of what should be done…

Personally I believe a woman should have that abortion and during that time have her tubes tied so that way she can never worry about getting pregnant again…

Forum List

Back