What's new
US Message Board 🦅 Political Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Liz Cheney says Trump appears to have been ‘personally involved in planning’ 6 Jan insurrection

BlindBoo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Of course it was Trumpybear's play. A final chaotic "Hail Mary" play, to thwart Congress from the final certification of his humiliating loss to Joe Biden. Sending his MAGA MOB to lay siege to the Capitol. Then, sit back and see what happens.

CrusaderFrank

Diamond Member
Reaction score
The memo must have gone out to all of the batshit lefites to start up the lies again, this is the 3rd or 4th thread on the same subject. :cuckoo:

Amazing how they all "think" and say the EXACT SAME THING AT THE EXACT SAME TIME.

Hiveminded proles

NoBueno

VIP Member
Reaction score
Nixon was a punk compared to what Clinton, Boden and Obama have done since. He was hounded out of office mostly because of the R behind his name.

progressive hunter

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Using that logic, if I fail in robbing the bank, all i have to do is give them back the money and I get off scot free.
thats twisted logic,, if you failed at robbing a bank you dont have money to give back,,

the logic is if you didnt rob a bank at all why should you give money back you dont have,,

Vrenn

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Nixon was a punk compared to what Clinton, Boden and Obama have done since. He was hounded out of office mostly because of the R behind his name.
Wrong. He tried to cover up a federal crime. The only president in recent times that has gone further is your Orange God.

Vrenn

Platinum Member
Reaction score
thats twisted logic,, if you failed at robbing a bank you dont have money to give back,,

the logic is if you didnt rob a bank at all why should you give money back you dont have,,

Thank you for pointing that out, An Insurrect was attempted but wasn't successful.

M14 Shooter

The Light of Truth
Reaction score
Where I can see you, but you can't see me

NoBueno

VIP Member
Reaction score
Wrong. He tried to cover up a federal crime. The only president in recent times that has gone further is your Orange God.
Nixon's IRS commissioner refused to investigate his political enemies, while Bill Clinton's IRS commissioner, a college pal of Hillary's eagerly investigated conservatives.

Moonglow

Diamond Member
Reaction score
What I can't understand is why people fellatio his ID to the point of him thinking he is relevant or wanted.

Vrenn

Platinum Member
Reaction score
As there was no insurrection, it is impossible for Trump to have had a hand in planning it.

Lemmee know where you bank. If I succeed in robbing it I get to keep the cash. If I fail, I have give them back the money and no harm no fowl.

MarathonMike

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Using that logic, if I fail in robbing the bank, all i have to do is give them back the money and I get off scot free.
That is an absurd analogy. The fantasy "insurrection" is just the latest Democrat attempt to destroy Donald Trump.

M14 Shooter

The Light of Truth
Reaction score
Lemmee know where you bank. If I succeed in robbing it I get to keep the cash. If I fail, I have give them back the money and no harm no fowl.
Thank you for the non-seq.

Meister

Diamond Member
Staff member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ain't over til it's over

Are you aware that her challenger endorsed her? :D
And? I'm sure she's not endorsing her now, and Cheney is likened to Hillary Clinton in Wyoming.
So, I'm not sure why the debate on this short timer?

DrLove

Diamond Member
Reaction score
And? I'm sure she's not endorsing her now, and Cheney is likened to Hillary Clinton in Wyoming.
So, I'm not sure why the debate on this short timer?

Yeah, Liz Cheney is exactly like Hillary Clinton (according to a few Loony Birds in Wyoming ;-)

M14 Shooter

The Light of Truth
Reaction score
There was no insurrection.
Thus, Trump did not have a hand in planning it.

DrLove

Diamond Member
Reaction score

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$350.00

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List