Liz Cheney says Trump appears to have been ‘personally involved in planning’ 6 Jan insurrection

Of course it was Trumpybear's play. A final chaotic "Hail Mary" play, to thwart Congress from the final certification of his humiliating loss to Joe Biden. Sending his MAGA MOB to lay siege to the Capitol. Then, sit back and see what happens.

Using that logic, if I fail in robbing the bank, all i have to do is give them back the money and I get off scot free.
thats twisted logic,, if you failed at robbing a bank you dont have money to give back,,

the logic is if you didnt rob a bank at all why should you give money back you dont have,,

Nixon was a punk compared to what Clinton, Boden and Obama have done since. He was hounded out of office mostly because of the R behind his name.
Wrong. He tried to cover up a federal crime. The only president in recent times that has gone further is your Orange God.

thats twisted logic,, if you failed at robbing a bank you dont have money to give back,,

the logic is if you didnt rob a bank at all why should you give money back you dont have,,

Thank you for pointing that out, An Insurrect was attempted but wasn't successful.

Wrong. He tried to cover up a federal crime. The only president in recent times that has gone further is your Orange God.
Nixon's IRS commissioner refused to investigate his political enemies, while Bill Clinton's IRS commissioner, a college pal of Hillary's eagerly investigated conservatives.

Nixon was a punk compared to what Clinton, Boden and Obama have done since. He was hounded out of office mostly because of the R behind his name.
What I can't understand is why people fellatio his ID to the point of him thinking he is relevant or wanted.

As there was no insurrection, it is impossible for Trump to have had a hand in planning it.

Lemmee know where you bank. If I succeed in robbing it I get to keep the cash. If I fail, I have give them back the money and no harm no fowl.

Ain't over til it's over

Are you aware that her challenger endorsed her? :D
And? I'm sure she's not endorsing her now, and Cheney is likened to Hillary Clinton in Wyoming.
So, I'm not sure why the debate on this short timer?

New Topics

Forum List

Back