Liz Cheney says Trump appears to have been ‘personally involved in planning’ 6 Jan insurrection

You're lying again. They themselves said they wanted armed Oath Keepers to wait outside. And they went inside.

Correll looks for spots to post his racist rant against BLM driving home his primary belt winning point that four years of bad negroes and white Dem enablers’ riots are much worse than four hours of DJT’s Collection of Babbitized Qanon Patriots and the horned Shaman, Confederates , White Supremacists, and the typical gun in one hand Bahbull in the other hand and of course nice people who attacked the Capitol on Jan6 to steal the election.

I mean you supposedly “won” the last election with historic numbers,

drop the “supposedly” and I might begin to consider there is a conversation worth having with you. The positives far outweigh the negatives of the DJT debacle - that goes without saying.

So, they didn't say it. You imagined it.
LOL

Dumbfuck, there's only inside and outside. There are no other choices. Some of them went inside unarmed. The part of their plan caught on a recording including other waiting armed outside.

LOL

Dumbfuck, there's only inside and outside. There are no other choices. Some of them went inside unarmed. The part of their plan caught on a recording including other waiting armed outside.

So, your claim that they said it, and that it was in the transcript, that was a lie.

You were talking about what you THINK they said, in the part of the conversation that was NOT recorded.

So, you were lying.

What else have you lied about?

So, your claim that they said it, and that it was in the transcript, that was a lie.

You were talking about what you THINK they said, in the part of the conversation that was NOT recorded.

So, you were lying.

What else have you lied about?
Nope, no lie. I quoted from the charging document verbatim.

Nope, no lie. I quoted from the charging document verbatim.

And then imagined what you think it meant that they must have said, in the part of the discussion not on tape, and then you claimed that the transcript showed them saying what you wanted them to have said.

That is you lying.

Second question. Have you ever heard someone refer to being INSIDE of a group?

And then imagined what you think it meant that they must have said, in the part of the discussion not on tape, and then you claimed that the transcript showed them saying what you wanted them to have said.

That is you lying.

Second question. Have you ever heard someone refer to being INSIDE of a group?
By "imagined," you mean employed common sense since there's only inside and outside. There are no other choices. Some went inside unarmed. Others were planned to wait armed outside.

Poor little Marxists, still trying to get something on President Trump.
Poor little cultists. Insist there is nothing to find, then throw tantrums to shield the high priest. It's almost as if you know there is plenty to find, and you are lying to yourself out loud to soothe yourself.

Which is odd behavior, considering you believe the Big Lie and supported the insurrection. Why not just proudly admit it and admit you hope Trump did incite and help plan it? What are you embarrassed of?

By "imagined," you mean employed common sense since there's only inside and outside. There are no other choices. Some went inside unarmed. Others were planned to wait armed outside.

Sure there are other choices. YOu just can't think of them because you are consumed by confirmation bias.

NFBW wrote: We sorta went through this with Correll in March 2021. The violence was planned not spontaneously erupted as was the case in Kenosha . 21NOV01-POST-#715

NFBW wrote: The militia types were in DC on January 6 to support Trump’s request to stop the STEAL. - - - What sparked the violence in DC on January 6? 21MAR07-POST#1030

Correll wrote: My understanding is that some people had plans ahead of time to use the demonstration as cover to start a violent confrontation. - - - SO, nothing "Sparked" it. Some people chose to DO it. 21MAR07-POST-#1042

NFBW wrote: So under Correll ’s understanding the violence was planned. I agree with that. I just want to know why Correll does not agree with himself. Also it is clear that these planners of the violent confrontation had to know that gaining entry into the Capitol to stop the proceeding would require use of force to break windows doors and confront police to breach the barricades. The violence began at the barricades. The purpose had to be TO GET fucking INSIDE Correll and according to your post in March - It was planned ahead of time. So WTF? 21NOV01-POST-#715

Faun wrote: Dumbfuck, there's only inside and outside. There are no other choices. Some of them went inside unarmed. 21NOV01-POST#705

Said teh man that lied once in this thread, already.
You are the only liar here / you can’t them straight.

NFBW wrote: The militia types were in DC on January 6 to support Trump’s request to stop the STEAL. - - - What sparked the violence in DC on January 6? 21MAR07-POST#1030

Correll wrote: My understanding is that some people had plans ahead of time to use the demonstration as cover to start a violent confrontation. - - - SO, nothing "Sparked" it. Some people chose to DO it. 21MAR07-POST-#1042

False. Now you're lying again.

No, it's pretty simple. YOu said the transcripts said something, then you admitted that you deduced what you said it said, because "it can only MEAN that".

That was you lying.

HInt: ONCE you admit that what you said was false, insisting it is true, just makes you an asshole.

Your whataboutism is not going to cover for your pathological lying.
I was speaking about Adam Schiff's pathological lying, Fort Fun! Why is it THAT guy isn't considered "partisan" by Nancy Pelosi...yet GOP members named by the Republican leader couldn't be seated by Pelosi because they were biased! Does anyone REALLY believe the bullshit that's coming from this committee?

Last edited:
You're lying again as you always do. The FBI found evidence that extremist groups had plans of breaking into the Capitol.
Really, Faun? Show me where the FBI stated that in their report!

It's amusing to watch you accuse me of lying when you're the one who posted a picture of the hallway on the other side of the doors where Ashli Babbitt was shot and killed. claimed it was taken moments before the shooting happened and was full of Congressmen! I posted a video that shows that same hallway for several minutes before that shooting happened and there were no members of Congress in it. As a matter of fact the hallway is basically deserted. So you deliberately tried to mislead people with your picture and the claim you made about it!

Last edited:

NFBW wrote: So it would be good to see @Correll’s explanation of what the planners of the above violent confrontation we’re doing inside the Capitol when they are supposed to be outside breaking into somebodies’ GROUP.

Correll wrote: Second question. Have you ever heard someone refer to being INSIDE of a group? 21NOV01-708

Forum List

Back