Liz Cheney Says The GOP Risks Becoming Known As 'The Party Of White Supremacy'

She sees that the world views the Capitol riot as a white supremist insurrection.

I honestly don't know how Liz Cheney views the world. I don't follow her much. However, point of fact, take a look at the various collections of mug shots and screen-captures of those actual insurrectionist......the ones inside the Capitol, and the ones beating the crap out of the police outside the Capitol.
Looks pretty darn vanilla to my eye. There may be a small handful of people of color in the crowd......but it's a vanilla crowd. No question about it. And that may be indicative.

They are the party of Karens already.

Personally, my avatar thinks THAT is a bit of wit and insight by the poster 'Candycorn'.

Oh, and a truism too.

IMHO

".......make the ideological split in this country a racial split. The majority can start acting like the majority once again."

Now THAT is an intriguing comment.
Can the poster 'Tipsycat' explain a little more on what the comment means, and its' ramifications?

Why did you not make the questions the same for both sides?

Do you worry that pedophiles might support Biden?
When did QAnon become a part of your life?

We both know why you made the questions different. YOu were afraid that I could show that child molesters do support Biden.

Pedophiles, ws, they do exist. They do vote adn endorse candidates.

The candidates are not responsible for that. Any more than jodie foster was responsible for the assassination attempt on Reagan.

We both know why you made the questions different. YOu were afraid that I could show that child molesters do support Biden.
I don't discount the possibility there are child molesters who are Dems and therefore support Biden. But because Biden is a Dem, not a child molester. On the flip side, white supremacists support Trump because they feel a kinship with him on the matter of white supremacy, not because they like adulterers.

I don't discount the possibility there are child molesters who are Dems and therefore support Biden. But because Biden is a Dem, not a child molester. On the flip side, white supremacists support Trump because they feel a kinship with him on the matter of white supremacy, not because they like adulterers.

Got it. It is legitimate when child molesters support biden, but not when ws support TRump.

Do you think that pedophiles appreciate liberal support for edgy "art" like Cuties on netflix?

Got it. It is legitimate when child molesters support biden, but not when ws support TRump.
Is English your second language? Read what I wrote again and if you still come up with the same twisted misrepresentation I suggest some remedial classes on reading comprehension.

Is English your second language? Read what I wrote again and if you still come up with the same twisted misrepresentation I suggest some remedial classes on reading comprehension.

No, you were pretty clear. Child molesters supporting Biden doesn't imply anything negative about Biden,

but ws supporting Trump, supposedly shows negative shit about Trump. In your opinion.

Question for you. Is it possible to have a valid, ie non-wacist reason for opposing illegal immigration?

Using that logic it would be appropriate for a prominent democrat to state that "we must make it clear we are not the party of child molestation and pedophiles".

There are also pedophiles in this country.

But there are no Boogaloo Pedophile Bois militant political groups storming the US Capital carrying Biden to overturn an election For Democrat Joseph R Biden.

But there are no Proud Pedophile BOYS militant political groups storming the US Capital carrying Biden Flags to overturn an election For Democrat Joseph are Biden.

But there are no Pedophile Three Percenters militant political groups storming the US Capital carrying Biden to overturn an election For Democrat Joseph are Biden.

With their main RACIST purpose of storming the capital to overturn an election being that of throwing out the African-American votes in Detroit Atlanta Philadelphia Milwaukee Phoenix Pittsburgh .....I don’t see large militia groups and political activists for the Democratic Party trying to overturn the election by throwing out the vote of pedophiles.

You need to learn how to discern the differences in things before you post your typical stupid arguments.

Last edited:
Liz Cheney is a day late and a dollar short with this realization.

Using that logic it would be appropriate for a prominent democrat to state that "we must make it clear we are not the party of child molestation and pedophiles".

There are also pedophiles in this country.

But there are no Boogaloo Pedophile Bois militant political groups storming the US Capital carrying Biden to overturn an election For Democrat Joseph R Biden.

But there are no Proud Pedophile BOYS militant political groups storming the US Capital carrying Biden to overturn an election For Democrat Joseph are Biden.

But there are no Pedophile Three Percenters militant political groups storming the US Capital carrying Biden to overturn an election For Democrat Joseph are Biden.

With their main purpose of storming the capital to overturn an election being that of throwing out the African-American votes in Detroit Atlanta Philadelphia Milwaukee Phoenix Pittsburgh .....I don’t see large militia groups and political activists for the Democratic Party trying to overturn the election by throwing out the vote of pedophiles.

You need to learn how to discern the differences in things before you post your typical stupid arguments.

My point is that making a point of denouncing a small fringe group with no real connection with a larger group, creates the illusion of a connection.

AND, gives your enemies a chance to smear you and demonize you.

That you just did that, supports my point.

Nothing in your post, addressed my point at all.

But white people are responsible for creating and sustaining the racist structures in the United States of America. Why do Republicans persist in denying both the existence of racism and the structures that support it?
I think people make a mistake when they use the term "white supremacy".

That gives the hardcore right the opening to point out that there are few Americans who actually call themselves "white supremacists" -- which is true -- and allows them to dismiss the racism that still comes from the right for that reason.

It also allows for something that I think is even worse: These people enable racism when they downplay it or dismiss it. What's worse -- one individual racist, or a large group who enable it? It could be argued that it's the latter, and these people wouldn't call themselves "white supremacists".

Do these USMB Trumpsters call themselves "white supremacists"? Probably not. But what they are is pretty obvious, and most Trumpsters here downplay and dismiss this list when I post it:

This is pipe dream shit meant to feed the n-I-g-g-e-r-s and the s-p-I-c-s because they're stupid enough to believe that shit.
Today blacks act like animals because they are BARELY evolved past the Ape and need a strong central figure (the white man) to keep them in place and acting like normal people.
Sick of their shit and we should not hide it anymore. When they call me a fucking racist, and I say you damn right I am!!! Fuck those fucking people!
Why do Browns ("people of color") feel compelled to steal, assault, rape, murder Whites, their obvious superior beings? Browns should be worshiping Whites instead of being jealous douchebag criminals.'
Blacks... prone to violence, think they're still in the jungle, low IQ blacks.
How can you look at the world and not see that ALL ADVANCEMENTS came from Europe and America? Yeah, we're the superior race on the earth. All others developed because of whites
Look, he is actually intelligent and an actual person of color! How often does that happen?
“We swear muthafuckers, you take our beaners from us and we’ll come for your guns one day” Filthy fucks!
MAGA! This is great news! Everything is falling into place so we can build the Wall and thwart this invasion of brown diseease ridden third worlders who are a threat to our sovereignty, culture and American traditions.
Being the elected representative of a bunch of dumbass ghetto Jungle Monkeys doesn't take intelligence. It take a ghetto dialect and a promise to get them more welfare.
Valerie Jarrett.... Is she that light skinned negro who looks like that ape in Planet of the Apes (negroes?)
I thought she was an ape...Next you'll be telling me Mooch isn't really a shaved wookie.
The asians made fun of obama.....the asians refer to negroes as 'monkey people' and not in jest....they are serious....and why shouldn't they be?
Pay the pavement ape or he will get very angry and burn his house down.
Yawn, Kambala wants every African American crack addict to have their own home while White, Red, and Yellow Americans some disabled vets rot on the street.
Nigga's acting like a Nigga...must be part of the Thugery... most blacks don't act like that!
Engage me and die, n'gr.
Folks, you couldn't today pay me enough to live anywhere near a large black population.
I believe the black race is inferior to both the white and yellow races....I can prove it by taking a look at the world map and income, innovation/scientific discoveries, and prison populations. Maybe you have some other mysterious way of defining the word but you never seem to say what it is.
Most intelligent people understand how stupid blacks are....average i.q. of 85.....being one you should know.
Come on people you blacks are better than this shit every fucking week....stand BEHIND your police, you do the crime you get locked up...you fuck with THE MAN, he has every right to beat the shit out of you, and your community standing behind you just shows what stupid, low life idiots you are!
Fuck off House Negro. Shine my boots bitch
You're talking about balkanization. I'm all for it. I'm also for restoring the 1790 Naturalization Act, the very first legislation by the first Congress making only White people U.S. Citizens.
Hasn't it been proven, in the last few days, that blacks are incapable of living in the environment of civilization? Send them back to Africa.
..just like Africa is the shithole of the world, the black US communities mirror that
Cain was one black life that did matter
You can take a negro out of the ghetto. But you can't take the ghetto out of the negro.

It never disappoints.
These people can play make-believe all they want. What they are, is obvious.
The opening statement at the CPAC says they want to get away from the old GOP....you know...the ones that actually won elections. Yup, they want to leave the people like the Reagans and Bushes and the Eisenhowers behind and tie their future to the loser trump. Great Idea!
It really does seem like that's the plan. Whatever their vision is, I don't get it. They have to think that they can stop the country from changing, dead in its tracks. That's quite a goal.

This is sad because you really do need a party that promotes REAL conservative values of small government, and fiscal responsibility. Right now, that party is the Democrats. They're the only party that TAXES before it spends, in a responsible way.

The Democratic Party promotes personal freedom rather than enforcing bigotry, hatred, and discrimmination under the guise of "religious freedom". It also supports genuine religious freedom and doesn't seek to ban Muslims, athiests, and others who seek from persecution on account of race, creed, gender, or sexual orientation.
They're the only party that TAXES before it spends, in a responsible way.

Really Stupid, what taxes did the Dimwingers raise before this $1.9 TRILLION pork bill?

You are an idiot.

Debt is bad no matter who does it.

However, there is a difference between Republican debt and Democrat debt.

Usually Republican debt results in a much better economy.

Democrat debt just results in more worthless spending with nothing to show for it.

You must be deaf, dumb and blind. In ranking the Presidents since 1980, in economic performance:

1. Obama - head and shoulders above the rest in job creation, GDP growth and stock market performance.

2. Clinton - second best across the board, but he did balance the budget, even though Wall Street de-regulation passed by a Republican House and Senate, with bi-partiisan support, lead directly to the housing bubble, and the crash of 2008.

3. Reagan - highest ranking Republican and author of the first tax cut/doubling then tripling the deficit, first economic crash. The tax cut didn't produce jobs, the increase in government spending on the military produced jobs.

4. Bush 41 - He lost the election on the economy, stupid.

5. Bush 43 - Took a balanced budget and turned it into the worst economic crash since the Great Depression

6. Trump - Took the most successful economy in American history, and ran it into a ditch.
Obama started the downturn for the US--he hates America/whites/cops --which I've linked many times before....and he keeps proving it, with his recent crap

Why would anyone on the right have a problem with this.
I don't agree with her on much but I agree with her on this.

Ok? I don't know how we could possibly do that anymore than Trump did.

He condemned white supremacy over and over over.
So.... what does Liz Cheney and all the moronic little parrots who are Trumpetting this, want to have happen?'

Honestly it's just a bunch of lies and stupidity. We could denounce hate groups until the end of time, and they would just pretend we didn't, because they themselves are filled with hate, and they want it to be true.

Have you ever asked yourself the question, why ppl ask Trump over and over if he denounces white supremacy, neo nazis, david duke, etc? It's because he will always sidesteps, deflects or does not answer the question the first time it's asked of him, when it's easily the biggest slam dunk no brainers you could reply back with. The answer should always be yes, i denounce! Not, there are fine ppl on both sides, not stand back and stand by, or whatever dumb reply Trump typically used to give. It is only after repeated badgering does he eventually he denounces.

No, you were pretty clear. Child molesters supporting Biden doesn't imply anything negative about Biden,
No more than child molesters supporting Trump. Because it isn't child molestation causing the support the way white supremacy causes WS to support Trump. Are you being intentionally obtuse or are you stupid?

My point is that making a point of denouncing a small fringe group with no real connection with a larger group, creates the illusion of a connection.

The larger point that is the weakness and absurdity of your false equivocation argument is there is no equal “small fringe group” of pedophiles that lean Democrat which would be necessary for your argument to work.

I realize you are not obligated to be connected to reality as a Republican anymore but you need to come up with arguments that are based on reality.

Biden did not ask supporters that ended up including a militant wing of pedophiles to come to DC fight for him to overturn the election.

Last edited:
No more than child molesters supporting Trump. Because it isn't child molestation causing the support the way white supremacy causes WS to support Trump. Are you being intentionally obtuse or are you stupid?

Question for you. Is it possible to have a valid, ie non-wacist reason for opposing illegal immigration?

Is changing the subject your way of acknowledging your error?

That you just did that, supports my point.

It is impossible that I did that as I just told you because there is no such political militant group of pedophiles that support the Democrats from dogcatcher up to President in existence. White supremacists do exist and they physically carried Trump flags and shouted “Fight for Trump” fight for Trump when they stormed the capital on January 6, 2021 to overturn the election that Trump lost. And Liz Cheney is honest enough as a Republican to admit that Trump lost.

Trump is the head of the republican party the last I heard. White supremacists, it is a reality, love and support him. Liz Cheney is very wise politically and morally to disassociate the party she loves and believes in from white supremacy.

Last edited:
"We are not the party of QAnon or anti-Semitism or Holocaust-deniers, or white supremacy or conspiracy theories," she said in early February. "That’s not who we are. We believe in conservative principles and conservative values and we believe in the Constitution."

I don't know about Holocaust deniers but all the other categories fit the POT (Party of Trump). It helps explain why no Dem presidential candidate has received the majority of the white vote since the civil rights movement.
What explains that is the propaganda people are pushed and convinced. The elites and globalists have separated us into groups in all ways. They are ingenious. They know the psyche of people and they use it.

Forum List

Back