Liz Cheney Says The GOP Risks Becoming Known As 'The Party Of White Supremacy'

But white people are responsible for creating and sustaining the racist structures in the United States of America. Why do Republicans persist in denying both the existence of racism and the structures that support it?
I think people make a mistake when they use the term "white supremacy".

That gives the hardcore right the opening to point out that there are few Americans who actually call themselves "white supremacists" -- which is true -- and allows them to dismiss the racism that still comes from the right for that reason.

It also allows for something that I think is even worse: These people enable racism when they downplay it or dismiss it. What's worse -- one individual racist, or a large group who enable it? It could be argued that it's the latter, and these people wouldn't call themselves "white supremacists".

Do these USMB Trumpsters call themselves "white supremacists"? Probably not. But what they are is pretty obvious, and most Trumpsters here downplay and dismiss this list when I post it:

This is pipe dream shit meant to feed the n-I-g-g-e-r-s and the s-p-I-c-s because they're stupid enough to believe that shit.
Today blacks act like animals because they are BARELY evolved past the Ape and need a strong central figure (the white man) to keep them in place and acting like normal people.
Sick of their shit and we should not hide it anymore. When they call me a fucking racist, and I say you damn right I am!!! Fuck those fucking people!
Why do Browns ("people of color") feel compelled to steal, assault, rape, murder Whites, their obvious superior beings? Browns should be worshiping Whites instead of being jealous douchebag criminals.'
Blacks... prone to violence, think they're still in the jungle, low IQ blacks.
How can you look at the world and not see that ALL ADVANCEMENTS came from Europe and America? Yeah, we're the superior race on the earth. All others developed because of whites
Look, he is actually intelligent and an actual person of color! How often does that happen?
“We swear muthafuckers, you take our beaners from us and we’ll come for your guns one day” Filthy fucks!
MAGA! This is great news! Everything is falling into place so we can build the Wall and thwart this invasion of brown diseease ridden third worlders who are a threat to our sovereignty, culture and American traditions.
Being the elected representative of a bunch of dumbass ghetto Jungle Monkeys doesn't take intelligence. It take a ghetto dialect and a promise to get them more welfare.
Valerie Jarrett.... Is she that light skinned negro who looks like that ape in Planet of the Apes (negroes?)
I thought she was an ape...Next you'll be telling me Mooch isn't really a shaved wookie.
The asians made fun of obama.....the asians refer to negroes as 'monkey people' and not in jest....they are serious....and why shouldn't they be?
Pay the pavement ape or he will get very angry and burn his house down.
Yawn, Kambala wants every African American crack addict to have their own home while White, Red, and Yellow Americans some disabled vets rot on the street.
Nigga's acting like a Nigga...must be part of the Thugery... most blacks don't act like that!
Engage me and die, n'gr.
Folks, you couldn't today pay me enough to live anywhere near a large black population.
I believe the black race is inferior to both the white and yellow races....I can prove it by taking a look at the world map and income, innovation/scientific discoveries, and prison populations. Maybe you have some other mysterious way of defining the word but you never seem to say what it is.
Most intelligent people understand how stupid blacks are....average i.q. of 85.....being one you should know.
Come on people you blacks are better than this shit every fucking week....stand BEHIND your police, you do the crime you get locked up...you fuck with THE MAN, he has every right to beat the shit out of you, and your community standing behind you just shows what stupid, low life idiots you are!
Fuck off House Negro. Shine my boots bitch
You're talking about balkanization. I'm all for it. I'm also for restoring the 1790 Naturalization Act, the very first legislation by the first Congress making only White people U.S. Citizens.
Hasn't it been proven, in the last few days, that blacks are incapable of living in the environment of civilization? Send them back to Africa.
..just like Africa is the shithole of the world, the black US communities mirror that
Cain was one black life that did matter
You can take a negro out of the ghetto. But you can't take the ghetto out of the negro.

It never disappoints.
These people can play make-believe all they want. What they are, is obvious.
The opening statement at the CPAC says they want to get away from the old GOP....you know...the ones that actually won elections. Yup, they want to leave the people like the Reagans and Bushes and the Eisenhowers behind and tie their future to the loser trump. Great Idea!
It really does seem like that's the plan. Whatever their vision is, I don't get it. They have to think that they can stop the country from changing, dead in its tracks. That's quite a goal.

This is sad because you really do need a party that promotes REAL conservative values of small government, and fiscal responsibility. Right now, that party is the Democrats. They're the only party that TAXES before it spends, in a responsible way.

The Democratic Party promotes personal freedom rather than enforcing bigotry, hatred, and discrimmination under the guise of "religious freedom". It also supports genuine religious freedom and doesn't seek to ban Muslims, athiests, and others who seek from persecution on account of race, creed, gender, or sexual orientation.
They're the only party that TAXES before it spends, in a responsible way.

Really Stupid, what taxes did the Dimwingers raise before this $1.9 TRILLION pork bill?

You are an idiot.

Debt is bad no matter who does it.

However, there is a difference between Republican debt and Democrat debt.

Usually Republican debt results in a much better economy.

Democrat debt just results in more worthless spending with nothing to show for it.

You must be deaf, dumb and blind. In ranking the Presidents since 1980, in economic performance:

1. Obama - head and shoulders above the rest in job creation, GDP growth and stock market performance.

2. Clinton - second best across the board, but he did balance the budget, even though Wall Street de-regulation passed by a Republican House and Senate, with bi-partiisan support, lead directly to the housing bubble, and the crash of 2008.

3. Reagan - highest ranking Republican and author of the first tax cut/doubling then tripling the deficit, first economic crash. The tax cut didn't produce jobs, the increase in government spending on the military produced jobs.

4. Bush 41 - He lost the election on the economy, stupid.

5. Bush 43 - Took a balanced budget and turned it into the worst economic crash since the Great Depression

6. Trump - Took the most successful economy in American history, and ran it into a ditch.
GDP growth:

Reagan 3.5%
Barry Hussien 1.6%

Oops.................. Dragonlady caught being a lying sack of shit again.

She's never not a lying sack of shit.
Dragonbreath is one seriously pathologically damaged person. She may find her way back, but she's pretty far gone.

Because those comments support the illusion that ws is a real power in this country, that this country is wacist and that the gop in particular, is a big part of that.

Cheney’s statements suggest absolutely nothing that white supremacy is a real power in the United States and or around the world.

Here I’ll post them again.

• Rep. Liz Cheney on Tuesday said the GOP must "make clear we aren't the party of white supremacy."
  • Cheney, a Republican, said her party needed to condemn the hate symbols at the Capitol riot.
  • She said the GOP had "a duty and obligation to stand against that, to stand against insurrection."
Do you agree with her statements or don’t you?

Regardless of the level of power that white supremacists have in the country and considering that white supremacists are clearly identifying with Trump and Trumpism
(the leader of the republican party at this time) I think it would be well advised to take Congresswoman Cheney’s concerns seriously and do what she asks.

So why are you injecting your own inferential bias on the very clear words that she spoke.

Using that logic it would be appropriate for a prominent democrat to state that "we must make it clear we are not the party of child molestation and pedophiles".

I mean, sure, there are only a few people that say that you are, and it is considered by most to be a conspiracy theory, but why take a chance?

Just spend a little time, having leading dems talking on tv about how their party is NOT the party of pedophilia. and that they do NOT support it.

Yep. If some idiot dem made that statement, you would realize that that would associate in the minds of the voters, that your party WAS associated with it and that such a policy would be terrible for your party.

Which of course is why you support it for OUR party.

"We are not the party of QAnon or anti-Semitism or Holocaust-deniers, or white supremacy or conspiracy theories," she said in early February. "That’s not who we are. We believe in conservative principles and conservative values and we believe in the Constitution."

I don't know about Holocaust deniers but all the other categories fit the POT (Party of Trump). It helps explain why no Dem presidential candidate has received the majority of the white vote since the civil rights movement.

"We are not the party of QAnon or anti-Semitism or Holocaust-deniers, or white supremacy or conspiracy theories," she said in early February. "That’s not who we are. We believe in conservative principles and conservative values and we believe in the Constitution."
I applaud her for her bravery, but I think she's lost touch with her party. She's in the minority now. Does she know that?

Using that logic it would be appropriate for a prominent democrat to state that "we must make it clear we are not the party of child molestation and pedophiles".
That was clever. But not in touch with reality.

1614514333013.png

I applaud her for her bravery, but I think she's lost touch with her party. She's in the minority now. Does she know that?
She wants to believe she's in the majority, but I think in her heart she knows she is not.

She wants to believe she's in the majority, but I think in her heart she knows she is not.
I think this whole thing caught people like her by surprise. They lost touch with their base. They weren't paying attention to the alternate universe that was forming right under their noses, and how misguided, paranoid and full of abject rage these people had become.

View attachment 462589

Why is it not?

What do you think that photo demonstrates? That there are ws in the country? I covered that in my point. There are also pedophiles in this country. I'm sure if I looked I could find some phote about nambla, though they might even fewer than the ws in their photos, what with their activities being actually illegal.

View attachment 462589
The "pedophiles" thing is always a clear Q giveaway. Down the rabbit hole.

I clearly presented it as an example of a BAD association, to explain why it would NOT make sense to spend time talking about it.

Are you truly that twisted at this point, that you missed that, or were you just pretending so that you could dodge my valid and clever point?

Only a lying asshole would imply that the majority of the gop is ws, and only a coward would do it online.

View attachment 462589

I clearly presented it as an example of a BAD association, to explain why it would NOT make sense to spend time talking about it.

Are you truly that twisted at this point, that you missed that, or were you just pretending so that you could dodge my valid and clever point?
You really are wonderful!

I think this whole thing caught people like her by surprise. They lost touch with their base. They weren't paying attention to the alternate universe that was forming right under their noses, and how misguided, paranoid and full of abject rage these people had become.

Rejecting the idea that a GOP/ws connection is a serious or that spending time legitimatizing that accusation is not "misguided, paranoid or rage".

That is just you using her statement to smear us.

Which was obviously how it would be used by people like you. Which is why people like you are supporting the idea.

It will help you smear us even more, to further marginalize us.

Because you no longer want us to have a voice in national politics. You want to rule and do not respect our right to participation.

View attachment 462589

You really are wonderful!

And you are a snarky asshole, that is happy to insult people and then run away hiding behind sarcasm when it is pointed out that what you claim, is bullshit.

My point seriously and accurately refutes your position on this issue, in this thread, and you know it, but you are too emotionally invested in your self image as a good liberal person, that you cannot admit it.

Rejecting the idea that a GOP/ws connection is a serious or that spending time legitimatizing that accusation is not "misguided, paranoid or rage".

Which was obviously how it would be used by people like you. Which is why people like you are supporting the idea.

Because you no longer want us to have a voice in national politics. You want to rule and do not respect our right to participation.
The actual "white supremacist" movement is very small indeed. So, you point to that fact and pretend that the only people who go out of their way to call themselves "white supremacists" are racist or enable racism. That's it. Only "WS". No one else on the right is racist or enables racism (like you).

It's a blatant and dishonest tactic, but not surprising coming from someone like you. You are an enabler of this ugliness, and you appear to be proud of it.

The actual "white supremacist" movement is very small indeed. So, you point to that fact and pretend that the only people who go out of their way to call themselves "white supremacists" are racist or enable racism. That's it. Only "WS". No one else on the right is racist or enables racism (like you).

It's a blatant and dishonest tactic, but not surprising coming from someone like you. You are an enabler of this ugliness, and you appear to be proud of it.

I am well able to distinguish between ws and racist.

She said ws. If she wanted to talk about racist that was be a different though very similar conversation.

Again, teh point is, not to actually DO anything, because the enemies listed, ws or wacist, have long ago been defeated, (by better men)

and now this is all about you using it, so smear us, so that we cannot engage in having our valid interests represented in the national dialog.

YOu are the one engaged a blatant and dishonest tactic, not me. You are the one who is enabling this ugliness and who seems to be proud of it.

If it were not for the constant efforts of people like you to keep the specter of wacism alive, this nation would be far more unified and safe and able to deal with our problems though a healthy political process.

She said ws. If she wanted to talk about racist that was be a different though very similar conversation.

Again, teh point is, not to actually DO anything, because the enemies listed, ws or wacist, have long ago been defeated, (by better men)

and now this is all about you using it, so smear us, so that we cannot engage in having our valid interests represented in the national dialog.

YOu are the one engaged a blatant and dishonest tactic, not me. You are the one who is enabling this ugliness and who seems to be proud of it.

If it were not for the constant efforts of people like you to keep the specter of wacism alive, this nation would be far more unified and safe and able to deal with our problems though a healthy political process.
You are fooling no one. No one.

But, you're certainly free to try! :up:

You are fooling no one. No one.

But, you're certainly free to try! :up:

You made a number of points, mostly highly insulting to my side, as a group and personally.

I challenged your claims and explained how and why.

You retreated behind a wall of snark.

That is you failing to defend your position or baseless accusations, they are thus refuted.

And, you being an asshole and a troll.

Why is it not?

What do you think that photo demonstrates? That there are ws in the country? I covered that in my point. There are also pedophiles in this country. I'm sure if I looked I could find some phote about nambla, though they might even fewer than the ws in their photos, what with their activities being actually illegal.
You should be embarrassed that I have to spell this out for you. Do pedophiles exist? Yes. Are the QAnon inspired accusations about prominent Dem politicians being pedophiles true? No. Do white supremacists exist? Yes. Do they support Trump? Yes. Now do you understand why your clever but disingenuous analogy is bullshit?

Why is it not?

You should be embarrassed that I have to spell this out for you. Do pedophiles exist? Yes. Are the QAnon inspired accusations about prominent Dem politicians being pedophiles true? No. Do white supremacists exist? Yes. Do they support Trump? Yes. Now do you understand why your clever but disingenuous analogy is bullshit?

Why did you not make the questions the same for both sides?

Do you worry that pedophiles might support Biden?

Hey, he won the popular vote, right there the odds are with him. Throw in lib support for "art" like "cuties" and I would bet money that he has a good sized margin.

The point is that a fringe like that, does not define the candidate or the party. THey are irrelevant.

Forum List

Back