Liz Cheney Says The GOP Risks Becoming Known As 'The Party Of White Supremacy'

and yet its been the democrat party behind every oppressive act committed against people of color...

I wonder why, as a party Republicans are working overtime right now to make it more difficult for people of color to vote.

And we just witnessed an insurrection at the US Capitol building which the primary goal of the rioters was to overturn the election by not counting the votes of all the people of color in Atlanta Detroit Milwaukee Philadelphia Pittsburgh Phoenix and Las Vegas.

I’d say the attempt to overturn an election by denying black people who live in big cities the right to vote is a pretty oppressive act against people of color don’t you think?

and yet its been the democrat party behind every oppressive act committed against people of color...

I wonder why, as a party Republicans are working overtime right now to make it more difficult for people of color to vote.

And we just witnessed an insurrection at the US Capitol building which the primary goal of the rioters was to overturn the election by not counting the votes of all the people of color in Atlanta Detroit Milwaukee Philadelphia Pittsburgh Phoenix and Las Vegas.

I’d say the attempt to overturn an election by denying black people who live in big cities the right to vote is a pretty oppressive act against people of color don’t you think?
thats a lie,, they are working to make sure its an honest and free vote,,

or are you saying people of color are to stupid to get ID's and find a voting booth???

This.................https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/485255-there-are-fewer-registered-republicans-than-independents-for-the-first-time

...........has caused Repubs to do all manner of nefarious things.

YOu were afraid that I could show that child molesters do support Biden.
I would like to see some figures on THAT demographic. And too, I would be curious how the poster, Correll, isolated and identified a group that organized as a 'Pedo' group for anybody.

If you can enlighten us, Correl, please do so.
On the flip side, white supremacists support Trump because they feel a kinship with him on the matter of white supremacy, not because they like adulterers.
but ws supporting Trump, supposedly shows negative shit about Trump. In your opinion.

In my opinion too.

These two posts, by berg & Correll, can serve as a couplet. Yes, Trump's non-criticism, or better said, 'his non-timely criticism', even 'his criticism under duress'........have all embolden and heartened the WS Nutjob Right. Trump's failure to emphatically criticize in a timely manner has acted as an imprimatur for them. There is a reason the Proud Boys made up their T-shirts with "Stand Back, Stand By".

My point is that making a point of denouncing a small fringe group with no real connection with a larger group, creates the illusion of a connection.

And that is a valid point that has many applications, in many contexts.

But one prism we can view the nuances of Trump's support or non-support for the WS Nutjobs, be they Proud Boys, QAnon, Oathkeepers or what have you........ is this exchange when asked about QAnon back in August, as reported by Reuters: t

“I don’t know much about the movement, other than I understand they like me very much,” Trump told reporters at a briefing.

Ummm, "Like me very much??????
WTF!

Look, Donald, ....and trust me on this......when a dangerous nutjob organization that is disrespected and dismissed as idiotic by the vast vast majority of Americans, and they "like you"......well, my friend, you don't brag about it as if it is a prized endorsement. Don't be so desperate to be liked that you embrace folks even more desperate and disrespected than you are.

The world expected more out of the President of the United States.

Duh!!!

".......make the ideological split in this country a racial split. The majority can start acting like the majority once again."

Now THAT is an intriguing comment.
Can the poster 'Tipsycat' explain a little more on what the comment means, and its' ramifications?
That you posed the question indicates that you know exactly what I meant. No explanation is necessary.

No. you are lying because the Trump regime and all his conspiracy nut lawyers were not trying to throw out the votes in states like Florida where Trump won the state.

Florida allows mail in voting and Trump even uses it.

The Trump regime only want to throw out the votes of Black people in cities that are in the states that Trump lost.

No. you are lying because the Trump regime and all his conspiracy nut lawyers were not trying to throw out the votes in states like Florida where Trump won the state.

Florida allows mail in voting and Trump even uses it.

The Trump regime only want to throw out the votes of Black people in cities that are in the states that Trump lost.
what does making sure all vote are legal mean they are suppressing people of color??

That you posed the question indicates that you know exactly what I meant. No explanation is necessary.

No, poster Tipsy, I don't.
Please do not try to duck behind the curtain or retreat to the bathroom.
After all, You said it.
No one else.

I do NOT know just exactly what message you are attempting to convey.

In short, and this is true in so many things in life poster Tipsy (and I suspect you already know this)......but in life, if you say it, the burden falls on you to explain it. Adult Discourse 101.

Otherwise it is just digital graffiti thrown up on a screen while the 'artist' scurries away to hide.

IMHO

Pedophiles, ws, they do exist. They do vote adn endorse candidates.

No one is arguing that pedophiles do not exist. We were just expressing to you the fact FACT that there are no pedophile political militant groups in the country flying the Trump flag as they storm the US Capitol to do something that he asked all of his supporters to do. “Stop the STEAL”

And I have challenged you numerous times with the fact that certainly indicates Trump on January 6 was at least very nonchalant about the violence that white supremacist groups brought to the Capitol on the day of the “Stop the STEAL” Insurrection.

After all Liz Cheney is responding to the 1/6 insurrection as part of her statements.

Trump’s tacit approval of the violence in progress by white supremacists is indicated by his response to calls from help from Congressman McCarthy.

As you very well know Trump did not respond to a request for help to stop the violence. He left his own vice president’s life with his family’s life in danger. In fact 15 minutes later Trump encouraged more violence by tweeting to the rioters that Mike Pence was a coward and didn’t do what he needed to do on that day to “Stop the STEAL”.

Your response to that ugly behavior from Trump was McCarthy did not use the proper chain of command. That’s so absurd I need not even comment on it.

But now you condemn Liz Cheney for having the moral courage and moral authority to dissociate her party from the absolutely amoral desperate despicable and dishonest man that so many lowlife rank-and-file Republicans continue to support. And that support comes from white supremacists as well.

Although there is some falling off of WS support because Trump didn’t stand by them when the smoke cleared and the bodies were carted off.

They are being arrested around the country while Trump plays golf in Florida.

She’s right and you’re just absolutely wrong.

Last edited:
what does making sure all vote are legal mean they are suppressing people of color??

Republicans can make sure all votes are legal all they want for 2020 as long as they v accept the results of the 2020 election.

The election must be presumed legal unless proven illegal in a court of law or uncovering enough “proven” widespread fraud that the election should be overturned.

What Republicans are doing right now is assuming with no evidence the election is illegal so they want to spend years proving that it is. That is a recipe for open free and fair democratic election disaster. And I personally think that’s what Donald Trump’s motive is. Chaos.

They have been called that since I can remember.
Your dogma is old. Not something new.

Sure, but that doesn't mean it is right. 15 to 20 % of americans are openly racist, and almost 100% of them vote republican. It is no coincidence that 7 of the last 8 presidential elections resulted in a majority for democrats, and the trend is that the gap will continue growing, that's even without amnesty, after which the lead by democrats will surpass the 20 million mark :p :p :p

1614545351140.png

Why does Liz think the Republican Party will turn into the Dimwinger Party?

My point is that making a point of denouncing a small fringe group with no real connection with a larger group, creates the illusion of a connection.

The larger point that is the weakness and absurdity of your false equivocation argument is there is no equal “small fringe group” of pedophiles that lean Democrat which would be necessary for your argument to work.

I realize you are not obligated to be connected to reality as a Republican anymore but you need to come up with arguments that are based on reality.

How about La Raza, ie the hispanic racist Latino Supremacist group? They support the take back of Latin lands for the race, and they support Dem politicians for their support of immigration especially amnesty.

Does that invalidate Biden's immigration policies?

No, you were pretty clear. Child molesters supporting Biden doesn't imply anything negative about Biden,
No more than child molesters supporting Trump. Because it isn't child molestation causing the support the way white supremacy causes WS to support Trump. Are you being intentionally obtuse or are you stupid?

Question for you. Is it possible to have a valid, ie non-wacist reason for opposing illegal immigration?
Is changing the subject your way of acknowledging your error?

You made a point. My question obviously is related to your point. That is why you are afraid to answer it.

My point is this. SInce you are afraid to answer the question. we won't waste several days of me grilling you till you break and admit it.

My point is that obviously there are valid, non wacist reasons to oppose illegal immigration.

That the few actual ws in this country might choose to vote for the candidate that is taking a strong stand against illegal immigration, does not invalidate the policy or the candidate.

And anyone that claims it does, is being very, very dishonest.

That you just did that, supports my point.

It is impossible that I did that as I just told you because there is no such political militant group of pedophiles that support the Democrats from dogcatcher up to President in existence. White supremacists do exist and they physically carried Trump flags and shouted “Fight for Trump” fight for Trump when they stormed the capital on January 6, 2021 to overturn the election that Trump lost. And Liz Cheney is honest enough as a Republican to admit that Trump lost.

Trump is the head of the republican party the last I heard. White supremacists, it is a reality, love and support him. Liz Cheney is very wise politically and morally to disassociate the party she loves and believes in from white supremacy.

Marxist exist. They support an ideology that is morally equal to nazism and they support dem candidates.

Does that invalidate teh dem candidates?

s changing the subject your way of acknowledging your error?

That is one of Correll ’s most worn out but handy tools in his reality evasion tool kit.

I asked a question that obviously related to his point to reveal a true counterpoint.

He saw it coming, and is pretending to be too retarded to see the connection, so he can play evasive rhetorical games.

You come along and join in the pretending to be retarded.

1614612326455.png

That you just did that, supports my point.

It is impossible that I did that as I just told you because there is no such political militant group of pedophiles that support the Democrats from dogcatcher up to President in existence. White supremacists do exist and they physically carried Trump flags and shouted “Fight for Trump” fight for Trump when they stormed the capital on January 6, 2021 to overturn the election that Trump lost. And Liz Cheney is honest enough as a Republican to admit that Trump lost.

Trump is the head of the republican party the last I heard. White supremacists, it is a reality, love and support him. Liz Cheney is very wise politically and morally to disassociate the party she loves and believes in from white supremacy.
what policies of Trump fit a white supremacist's position in life?

Forum List

Back