Liz Cheney Says The GOP Risks Becoming Known As 'The Party Of White Supremacy'

I don't agree with her on much but I agree with her on this.

Well that ship has already sailed. Republicans are now known as the party of racism and white supremacy and Q-anon.

When you do nothing to disavow the lies, the racism, and the insanity, it is tacit approval for all of this odious behavior.

I have known that since the 80s.

I'm just happy that some republicans have had enough and want to put a stop to it.

I doubt they will succeed since the ones who want to stop it are in the minority but it does give me a little hope that there is at least a little decency left in the Republican Party.

And then there is this:

Liz Cheney being the old tired out neocon Republican that are steadily fading. Trump supporters have to move on from these old war mongering Republicans by primarying them out!

Most of the party refuses to admit that white racism even exists. The reputation is not exactly a shock.

Racism, of course, exists, and always will. I've experienced it myself at times in my life, but racism doesn't have even a remotely significant foothold in this country to affect much of anything. All of these anecdotes of roaming hoards of white supremacists throughout the country is a farce almost entirely fabricated by the media and the political left. Just like most white people, most non-whites are simply victims of their own choices and circumstances, but blaming whitey is certainly easier.

Recent events say otherwise and put a complete lie to your post. Trump wasn’t elected in spite of his racism, he was elected because of his racism and white supremacy.

You just had an election we’re 74 million Americans thought that keeping this guy around for another four years was a good idea. Trump didn’t even try to hide his racism or his anti-Democratic belief that the votes of non-whites shouldn’t count.

On January 6, several thousand people tried to stage an armed coup at the Capitol, in support of Trump’s white supremacist beliefs.

I just looked it up. It's not taught anywhere in public schools. Some law schools teach it as one of several theories in law, but whoever told you it was being taught in our public schools is full of shit. Of course we already knew that.

You didn't look too hard, did you?

Your first link is like those of so many other conspiracy theory nuts that silly trump advisors of pillow quality convinced him to make policy from. It's full of misrepresentations and lies. The author doesn't seem to understand that Critical Race Theory and BLM are not the same thing.
No need to even go to your 2nd link. The link description says it's colleges and universities.

I don't care what the individual issues are. If we cannot be a fundamentally decent country, then I will not support that President.
Black Lies Matter and ANTIFA which your side supports are not fundamentally decent

Not pleased with either party, Trump has done more to divide neighbor from neighbor, replace kindness with hate. And I cannot figure out how this is in the best interest of anyone. Think all of us will be embarrassed later that we got sucked into the fray.
Trump has forced us to add a new layer of expectation for a President: Fundamental decency. I've never had to lower my standards that far, but here we are. I was just always able to assume it.

I don't care what the individual issues are. If we cannot be a fundamentally decent country, then I will not support that President. We are better than this as a people. We have to be.

Do you support Biden broadbrushing half the country as ws?

I just looked it up. It's not taught anywhere in public schools. Some law schools teach it as one of several theories in law, but whoever told you it was being taught in our public schools is full of shit. Of course we already knew that.

Your link says that this is taught in over 200 colleges and universities. Public school covers the periods grades one through eight. That’s not college or university.
The second link yes.

If you care - dig around a little bit Search 1619 project. Here's another.

I've given you enough links already. Educate yourself, or don't. I really don't give a hoot. You can pretend it doesn't exist, but that doesn't mean it is not happening.
I'm always amazed at how you conspiracy theory nuts can take any random conspiracy and blend it with previous crazy theories

Your link says that this is taught in over 200 colleges and universities. Public school covers the periods grades one through eight. That’s not college or university.
The second link yes.

I've given you enough links already. Educate yourself, or don't. I really don't give a hoot. You can pretend it doesn't exist, but that doesn't mean it is not happening.

This is why I so rarely give them links anymore. They just invent excuses to ignore them.
You mean like they don't show what you want them to show?

Your first link is like those of so many other conspiracy theory nuts that silly trump advisors of pillow quality convinced him to make policy from. It's full of misrepresentations and lies. The author doesn't seem to understand that Critical Race Theory and BLM are not the same thing.
No need to even go to your 2nd link. The link description says it's colleges and universities.
LOL 20 minutes ago you claimed to have never heard of Critical Race Theory now you are criticising the author's ignorance of the difference between that theory and the policies of BLM. You funny.

The second link yes.

I'm always amazed at how you conspiracy theory nuts can take any random conspiracy and blend it with previous crazy theories
Back atcha

The second link yes.

"nazi nazi nazi" he queefs. but both sides do it. lol

Herr Ulcer;

How would you personally deal with the white problem? What is your solution to the race your party so bitterly hates?

LK Ulcer? (do you lick your ulcer? gross)
you are not worthy of a response other than mocking you, until you have managed to stop melting down.

you need help.

That's not an answer, Herr Ulcer.

You and your Reich have made clear that whites are the basis of every malady which has ever befallen planet earth.

What is your personal proposal to solve the white problem?

Liberals have said nothing of the kind. This is just another talking point of the radical right.

But white people are responsible for creating and sustaining the racist structures in the United States of America. Why do Republicans persist in denying both the existence of racism and the structures that support it?

I don't agree with her on much but I agree with her on this.

Ok? I don't know how we could possibly do that anymore than Trump did.

He condemned white supremacy over and over over.
So.... what does Liz Cheney and all the moronic little parrots who are Trumpetting this, want to have happen?'

Honestly it's just a bunch of lies and stupidity. We could denounce hate groups until the end of time, and they would just pretend we didn't, because they themselves are filled with hate, and they want it to be true.

Trump condemning white supremacy shows as much honesty as a cop kicking the shit out of an unconscious guy on the ground while shouting "quit resisting"

Notihng we can do will every be enough for people like you and you will lie about what we say and do.

What option is left for us?

I suppose you regaining the integrity the right once had, and abandoning all your favorite conspiracy theories is a little too much to hope for, isn't it?

Listen to the Dim NAZI Reich minion talking about integrity. That is utterly hilarious.

We can always count on fingerboi to have some new Hitler paraphernalia to present. How long have you been a collector?

You are goofy, aren't you. White and white supremacists' are not the same thing.

According to critical race theory, they are.

No idea what critical race is, but they are not the same.
Seriously? You've never heard of Critical Race Theory? Did you follow any of the BLM riots this summer? And never heard of Critical Race Theory? How about the 1619 project?
Nope, but I don't watch much fox or listen to crazy right wing hate mongers. Are those things they use to rile you crazies up?
It is the stuff being pushed in schools nationwide. Is not even subtle racism. I wish democrats would stop that nonsense and quit using skin color for political advantage. Pitting people against each other and then using it as an excuse why personal liberty is no longer valuable is beyond reprehensible.

Might want to dig a little deeper. A whistle blower talked about it at California Schools, that is when people first started to hear about it. Since then, it has popped up in schools all over the country. I'm talking about Critical Race Theory, I don't know about the 1619 Project.

Name the schools where it is being taught. Name even 1 school, other than a law school where it is being taught
I googled for about five minutes and found the name of the group that was handing 20 page critical race packets to California Teachers. The group was called Epoch Education. If you want you can look them up and see what they are about. If your kids are in California, they probably know all about it. All you have to do is google critical race theory in California Schools. Make no mistake, this is not a California only phenomena.
What? You couldn't find even one school that was teaching that? I wonder why you couldn't, if it is being taught all across the country as was claimed.
I'm guessing you don't care, but I gave you the name of the group that is dumping pamphlets to secondary teachers in California Schools. You got me in that I can't list the name of the schools, but can you at least put two and two together and admit that Epoch Education is distributing this material to secondary schools at their behest? It is the same stuff that is being forced on corporations as some kind of racial training. It isn't just law schools.
Better idea. You look up Epoch Times. They are crazier than Alex Jones, and the owners of Epoch Education.
Here is a little hint, I said Epoch Education. I seriously doubt they are the same organization as the Epoch Times. Again, one side has 'racial training' and the other says let's get everyone a job. I think you need to clean your own house.
I'm sure you think a lot of silly stuff.

Recent events say otherwise and put a complete lie to your post. Trump wasn’t elected in spite of his racism, he was elected because of his racism and white supremacy.

You just had an election we’re 74 million Americans thought that keeping this guy around for another four years was a good idea. Trump didn’t even try to hide his racism or his anti-Democratic belief that the votes of non-whites shouldn’t count.

On January 6, several thousand people tried to stage an armed coup at the Capitol, in support of Trump’s white supremacist beliefs.

You saying these things doesn't make them true. Furthermore, you are a hate filled certifiable nut job who hates Jews, so really, who are you to talk?

LOL 20 minutes ago you claimed to have never heard of Critical Race Theory now you are criticising the author's ignorance of the difference between that theory and the policies of BLM. You funny.
You need to check the timeline on those remarks.

Might want to dig a little deeper. A whistle blower talked about it at California Schools, that is when people first started to hear about it. Since then, it has popped up in schools all over the country. I'm talking about Critical Race Theory, I don't know about the 1619 Project.

1619 bullshit has be adopted all over the country

So your problem seems to be the children are being taught the history of the United States of America. Not the sanitized “home of the brave land of the free history of America”, but how you can to get yourselves into the mess you’re currently in terms of race, wealth and equity.

Those who do not learn from their mistakes in the past, or condemned to repeat them.

It doesn't take a whole long time to absorb the concept of Critical Race Theory. The truth of the concept is really self evident, and it ties into the 1619 Project, the Constitutional deliberations, and the history of the USA from the early 17th century until today.

The fact that you are STILL having racial eruptions every 40 or 50 years more than 150 years since slavery ended is proof positive that "Critical Race Theory" is a valid concept.

Was Liz butthurt when the Dims were electing a KKK Leader to the Senate until 2010?

No? Then she can STFU.

But white people are responsible for creating and sustaining the racist structures in the United States of America. Why do Republicans persist in denying both the existence of racism and the structures that support it?

OK I'll bite. What do you consider to be a "racist structure" Focus on the word "structure." Not racist people. Racist structures. Like the Jim Crow laws

Most of the party refuses to admit that white racism even exists. The reputation is not exactly a shock.

Racism, of course, exists, and always will. I've experienced it myself at times in my life, but racism doesn't have even a remotely significant foothold in this country to affect much of anything. All of these anecdotes of roaming hoards of white supremacists throughout the country is a farce almost entirely fabricated by the media and the political left. Just like most white people, most non-whites are simply victims of their own choices and circumstances, but blaming whitey is certainly easier.

List his “white supremacist beliefs”

Forum List

Back