Liz Cheney Says The GOP Risks Becoming Known As 'The Party Of White Supremacy'

No one seemed to have such issues with Rep Cheney until she voted to impeach President Trump.

Fascinating....
The party has become as transactional as Trump himself.

Anyone that says something so stupid and hateful, will get pushback.
Stupid and hateful.

You really are gone. You're fully, 100%, Borg.

WS is a fringe. That people are smearing us wtih that, is those people being dishonest and corrupt assholes, who need to be fought.

ANYONE that blames US for that is stupid.

No one seemed to have such issues with Rep Cheney until she voted to impeach President Trump.

Fascinating....

Anyone that says something like this is going to get pushback.

No doubt. March in lockstep or else...

Nope. NEXT!

Rep Cheney is not getting castigated because she voted to impeach Trump unlike the clear majority of her party?

This thread is about something she said. My comment was about what she said.

I think what she said is plenty of reason to castigate her.

Fascinating....
Cheney didn't call attention to herself by waving a giant red flag of capitulation until she voted to impeach,
based on the agit prop of Pelosi and Schiff, not that her vote mattered in the end.
There's no reason anyone should have an issue with a senator from Wyoming absent her horrible
decision to jump in needlessly and aid a witch hunt.

I doubt her constituents were all urging her to vote for impeachment.

Nope. Neither is true.

Racists are racist.

Are Der Juden, the whites, born racist?

I don't agree with her on much but I agree with her on this.

Did you unite and march to end white nationalism?
hhhjnnnnbhjj.jpg

No doubt. March in lockstep or else...
Speaking of lockstep name the democrats that didn't line up and vote to impeach in the Pelosi-Trump wars.
I would say the list was a very short one but there was no list at all.

Not pleased with either party, Trump has done more to divide neighbor from neighbor, replace kindness with hate. And I cannot figure out how this is in the best interest of anyone. Think all of us will be embarrassed later that we got sucked into the fray.

Most of the party refuses to admit that white racism even exists. The reputation is not exactly a shock.

Racism, of course, exists, and always will. I've experienced it myself at times in my life, but racism doesn't have even a remotely significant foothold in this country to affect much of anything. All of these anecdotes of roaming hoards of white supremacists throughout the country is a farce almost entirely fabricated by the media and the political left. Just like most white people, most non-whites are simply victims of their own choices and circumstances, but blaming whitey is certainly easier.
Wrong.

Organizations of white supremacists exist having nothing to do with "the media" or the "political left."

Most of the party refuses to admit that white racism even exists. The reputation is not exactly a shock.

Racism, of course, exists, and always will. I've experienced it myself at times in my life, but racism doesn't have even a remotely significant foothold in this country to affect much of anything. All of these anecdotes of roaming hoards of white supremacists throughout the country is a farce almost entirely fabricated by the media and the political left. Just like most white people, most non-whites are simply victims of their own choices and circumstances, but blaming whitey is certainly easier.
Wrong.

Organizations of white supremacists exist having nothing to do with "the media" or the "political left."

They exist as a fringe desperately trying to survive.

The pretense that they are anything more than that, is a fantasy created by the political left and sold by their partisans in the media.

Not pleased with either party, Trump has done more to divide neighbor from neighbor, replace kindness with hate. And I cannot figure out how this is in the best interest of anyone. Think all of us will be embarrassed later that we got sucked into the fray.
Trump has forced us to add a new layer of expectation for a President: Fundamental decency. I've never had to lower my standards that far, but here we are. I was just always able to assume it.

I don't care what the individual issues are. If we cannot be a fundamentally decent country, then I will not support that President. We are better than this as a people. We have to be.

Forum List

Back