Liz Cheney Says The GOP Risks Becoming Known As 'The Party Of White Supremacy'

You are goofy, aren't you. White and white supremacists' are not the same thing.

According to critical race theory, they are.

No idea what critical race is, but they are not the same.
Seriously? You've never heard of Critical Race Theory? Did you follow any of the BLM riots this summer? And never heard of Critical Race Theory? How about the 1619 project?
Nope, but I don't watch much fox or listen to crazy right wing hate mongers. Are those things they use to rile you crazies up?
It is the stuff being pushed in schools nationwide. Is not even subtle racism. I wish democrats would stop that nonsense and quit using skin color for political advantage. Pitting people against each other and then using it as an excuse why personal liberty is no longer valuable is beyond reprehensible.

I just looked it up. It's not taught anywhere in public schools. Some law schools teach it as one of several theories in law, but whoever told you it was being taught in our public schools is full of shit. Of course we already knew that.
Might want to dig a little deeper. A whistle blower talked about it at California Schools, that is when people first started to hear about it. Since then, it has popped up in schools all over the country. I'm talking about Critical Race Theory, I don't know about the 1619 Project.

Name the schools where it is being taught. Name even 1 school, other than a law school where it is being taught
I googled for about five minutes and found the name of the group that was handing 20 page critical race packets to California Teachers. The group was called Epoch Education. If you want you can look them up and see what they are about. If your kids are in California, they probably know all about it. All you have to do is google critical race theory in California Schools. Make no mistake, this is not a California only phenomena.
What? You couldn't find even one school that was teaching that? I wonder why you couldn't, if it is being taught all across the country as was claimed.
I'm guessing you don't care, but I gave you the name of the group that is dumping pamphlets to secondary teachers in California Schools. You got me in that I can't list the name of the schools, but can you at least put two and two together and admit that Epoch Education is distributing this material to secondary schools at their behest? It is the same stuff that is being forced on corporations as some kind of racial training. It isn't just law schools.
Better idea. You look up Epoch Times. They are crazier than Alex Jones, and the owners of Epoch Education.
Here is a little hint, I said Epoch Education. I seriously doubt they are the same organization as the Epoch Times. Again, one side has 'racial training' and the other says let's get everyone a job. I think you need to clean your own house.

Risks? A little late for that.

Most of the party refuses to admit that white racism even exists. The reputation is not exactly a shock.
Nobody claims it doesn't exist. We simply reject the claim of the Democrat Reich that all the racists are in one party, and that a majority of that party is racist, The minions can find any examples of genuine racism, so they blubber incessantly about "institutional racism," which is racism that they don't have a shred of proof to support. They literal have to manufacture phony examples of racism.

The racism accusation is the big like of this age. Unfortunately there are still people who swallow it.

Well that ship has already sailed. Republicans are now known as the party of racism and white supremacy and Q-anon.

When you do nothing to disavow the lies, the racism, and the insanity, it is tacit approval for all of this odious behavior.

Will you acknowledge your racism and the hatred that comes from the Progressive/Nazi movement?

Tell me ChiCom lady, are whites inferior? Are the hated whites born racist? Is racism genetic? Obviously reeducation of inferior whites is fully under way. Making whites understand how inferior we are and feel shame for the sin of our skin is the first step.

The Reich is quick to solidify the second class status of Der Juden, the hated whites. Do you agree that whites are inferior by birth, born irredeemable racists who must be trained to accept a lesser role in society - as the democrat Reich demands?

I don't agree with her on much but I agree with her on this.

Ok? I don't know how we could possibly do that anymore than Trump did.

He condemned white supremacy over and over over.
So.... what does Liz Cheney and all the moronic little parrots who are Trumpetting this, want to have happen?'

Honestly it's just a bunch of lies and stupidity. We could denounce hate groups until the end of time, and they would just pretend we didn't, because they themselves are filled with hate, and they want it to be true.

Trump condemning white supremacy shows as much honesty as a cop kicking the shit out of an unconscious guy on the ground while shouting "quit resisting"

Notihng we can do will every be enough for people like you and you will lie about what we say and do.

What option is left for us?

I suppose you regaining the integrity the right once had, and abandoning all your favorite conspiracy theories is a little too much to hope for, isn't it?

Listen to the Dim NAZI Reich minion talking about integrity. That is utterly hilarious.

another twat spewing "nazi nazi nazi". both sides do it. LOL

The difference is, you are NAZIs. Right now Dim NAZIs in the house are demanding that cable companies stop carrying News channels that don't transmit soley the recieved wisdom of the Dim NAZI party. Joseph Goebbels would be so proud.

Here is a little hint, I said Epoch Education. I seriously doubt they are the same organization as the Epoch Times. Again, one side has 'racial training' and the other says let's get everyone a job. I think you need to clean your own house.

Bulldyke is triggered by the Epoch Times. They openly defy Xi Jinping and the CCP. They openly support a free and independent Hong Kong. They support freedom of religion in China and criticize the death camps for Muslims run by the CCP.

This OUTRAGES Bulldyke. Though Bulldyke and the Reich propaganda corps can't refute anything that the Epoch Times publishes, they can slander and libel them. :thup:

Last edited:
This thread certainly brought out the racists huh...

It sure did.

They don't like members of their own party saying truths about them in public.

I find it funny that these same trump people whine about "cancel culture" are here wanting to kick her out of their party.

More of that conservative projection they've mastered to an art form.

Nobody claims it doesn't exist. We simply reject the claim of the Democrat Reich that all the racists are in one party, and that a majority of that party is racist, The minions can find any examples of genuine racism, so they blubber incessantly about "institutional racism," which is racism that they don't have a shred of proof to support. They literal have to manufacture phony examples of racism.

The racism accusation is the big like of this age. Unfortunately there are still people who swallow it.

I wrote this earlier to mindless partisan hack1958, who ignored it and continued to vomit out Reich hating points;

So why does Mac1958 promote the racist screed he does? Why does his party seek to keep people focused on race? Hating whites, who will inevitably hate back?

It's simple, if people focus on the irrational hatred based on race, they won't pay attention to what the Reddit people discovered with the Wall Street scum shorting Gamestop - that the system is rigged and most Americans are being fucked over by a ruling elite.

The Reddit folks found out that the Wall Street vermin were using 186% of the available stock to short Gamestop, basically creating shares out of thin air in order to fleece the customers, shareholders, and employees of Gamestop while enriching themselves.

They fought back and BADLY hurt the crooked insider fucks. Mac and his party can't have that. C'mon man, that guys white, hate him and don't get bogged down with what your overlords are doing.

I call Mac a Nazi - which is entirely accurate. The Nazi method relies heavily on a scapegoat to focus the hatred of the public on and keep them from noticing what the ruling elite is doing. Hitler focused hate on Jews, Mac focuses hate on Whites. But the reason is the same, to keep the rubes at each other's throats so they don't notice the REAL crimes being pulled under their noses.

Gamestop is one of millions of companies traded on the stock market. The kind of bullshit con Melvin Capital was pulling is done constantly, with no one noticing. WallStreeBets paid attention and caught them, hitting them HARD. The Reich is desperate to keep people at each others throats so they don't catch to just how badly our rulers are fucking us.

So Mac and the other Nazis spew racist hatred at whites to keep the hate distracting everyone.

That may or not be the case. If it is, the voters have spoken...

Liz is toast.

I understand that she invited State Sen. Anthony Bouchard to go duck hunting with her, on advice from her father...

This thread certainly brought out the racists huh...

It sure did.

They don't like members of their own party saying truths about them in public.

I find it funny that these same trump people whine about "cancel culture" are here wanting to kick her out of their party.

More of that conservative projection they've mastered to an art form.
I have a question for you Dana. Your party went from calling political opponents they did not like racist to calling ALL white people racist. Are you okay with that? I don't see much push back by dems for such a leap.

No one seemed to have such issues with Rep Cheney until she voted to impeach President Trump.

Fascinating....

Forum List

Back