Liz Cheney Mulling Third-Party Run For Presidency In 2024

The former GOP congresswoman has warned repeatedly about the risks of allowing Donald Trump another term in the White House.

Liz Cheney told The Washington Post that she is mulling a third-party run for the presidency in 2024, as the former Republican congresswoman makes it her mission to prevent Donald Trump from returning to the White House.

She noted in the interview, published Tuesday to promote her new book, that she would not take any action that might inadvertently help the former president.

Cheney represented Wyoming for six years until voters dumped her in favor of a Trump-backed candidate in last year’s election.

The daughter of former Vice President Dick Cheney has been a fierce critic of Trump, suggesting recently that his reelection could turn the office of the president into a dictatorship. She helped lead the House’s high-profile hearings regarding Trump’s efforts to overturn the results of the 2020 election on Jan. 6, 2021.

“Several years ago, I would not have contemplated a third-party run,” Cheney told The Washington Post.

Wow, I never really expected this - so soon. How would think affect President Biden? What do you think?
Helps Biden/DeepSwamp.

Hurts Trump.

A true spoiler campaign based in spite and psychopathy rather than ideals.

Oh PLEASE tell me she's going to do this! I can't wait! :happy-1:

Lez Chunky stands about as much chance of winning as a snowflake stands surviving being injected into the core of the Sun at relativistic speed.
^ Wants Trump to lose.

It puts democrats in a difficult place. Republicans can't stand her. That's why her reelection was such a disaster. All she can draw from are democrats.

She runs, Trump loses with 100% certainty.
lmao

She's going to run as a Neo-Con?

In the Neo-Con party?

She'll get one, maybe two votes.

Herself and .... there has to be at least one more Neo-Con left in America.

The former GOP congresswoman has warned repeatedly about the risks of allowing Donald Trump another term in the White House.

Liz Cheney told The Washington Post that she is mulling a third-party run for the presidency in 2024, as the former Republican congresswoman makes it her mission to prevent Donald Trump from returning to the White House.

She noted in the interview, published Tuesday to promote her new book, that she would not take any action that might inadvertently help the former president.

Cheney represented Wyoming for six years until voters dumped her in favor of a Trump-backed candidate in last year’s election.

The daughter of former Vice President Dick Cheney has been a fierce critic of Trump, suggesting recently that his reelection could turn the office of the president into a dictatorship. She helped lead the House’s high-profile hearings regarding Trump’s efforts to overturn the results of the 2020 election on Jan. 6, 2021.

“Several years ago, I would not have contemplated a third-party run,” Cheney told The Washington Post.

Wow, I never really expected this - so soon. How would think affect President Biden? What do you think?
jX2OP2.gif

Liz Cheney has to know she doesn't stand a snowball's chance in hell of ever being elected president.
She is angry. She ticked off her own constituents, and she learned to believe in the blame game rather than accepting the fact that people are afraid of politicians who turn their backs on their own party. I fear that she's in for a rude awakening. No amount of money can restore backstabbers. Her father is one of the most beloved politicians in his own state, because he put the people first every day of his political life. Home state people in the Equality State are torn she failed to uphold his tenets. They know when to stay indoors when a cyclonic snowfall rolls in. For some reason, Ms. Cheney missed all that when her unimpeachable father moved the family into the Number One Observatory Circle residence in DC. He was 100% for his neighbors and all the people in Wyoming. He was absolutely loved, and Ms. Cheney seems to have forgotten why he was first in the hearts of his countrymen and countrywomen. Myself, I hate to see her go on such a ballistic course. I lived in their hometown for 35 years of my adult life. If you just knew the people there, you'd understand why they're torn by the bad luck that has come Ms. Cheney's way. I wish her nothing but the best when and if her reason returns.

Dizzy Lizzie got like 5 votes in her home district.

She doesn't scare anything but a dozen donuts.

Forum List

Back