Liz Cheney In Trouble With Wyoming Voters

The fact that she is so happy that Brandon won, and she refuses to speak critically of him speaks for itself.
"The Wyoming Republican has been critical of Biden as well, and before his address to Congress sent tweets accusing him of "failing the American people" and pursuing "dangerous and divisive policies to appease the far-left."

Jesus you people have no sense of reality

"The Wyoming Republican has been critical of Biden as well, and before his address to Congress sent tweets accusing him of "failing the American people" and pursuing "dangerous and divisive policies to appease the far-left."

Being "critical" of President Biden is a far cry from actually working to implement conservative policies.

"Being critical" is exactly what a debating society member does, and makes my point exactly. She isn't trying to do conservative policies or remove Brandon from office to do it, she is just flapping her gums.

I know, I mean you Nazis told us to follow her, and we won't even obey you..

Shees..

All you want to do is rule, why won't we obey?

Which would require votes.

What votes do you take issue with?

Wyoming GOP votes to stop recognizing Cheney as a Republican

CASPER, Wyo. — The Wyoming Republican Party will no longer recognize Liz Cheney as a member of the GOP in its second formal rebuke for her criticism of former President Donald Trump.

The 31-29 vote Saturday in Buffalo, Wyoming, by the state party central committee followed votes by local GOP officials in about one-third of Wyoming's 23 counties to no longer recognize Cheney as a Republican.

In February, the Wyoming GOP central committee voted overwhelmingly to censure Cheney, Wyoming's lone U.S. representative, for voting to impeach Trump for his role in the Jan. 6 riot at the U.S. Capitol.

Wyoming GOP votes to stop recognizing Cheney as a Republican

CASPER, Wyo. — The Wyoming Republican Party will no longer recognize Liz Cheney as a member of the GOP in its second formal rebuke for her criticism of former President Donald Trump.

The 31-29 vote Saturday in Buffalo, Wyoming, by the state party central committee followed votes by local GOP officials in about one-third of Wyoming's 23 counties to no longer recognize Cheney as a Republican.

In February, the Wyoming GOP central committee voted overwhelmingly to censure Cheney, Wyoming's lone U.S. representative, for voting to impeach Trump for his role in the Jan. 6 riot at the U.S. Capitol.
Hey dope...I asked about votes BY Cheney that you morons took issue with.

Keep up retard.

Viktor Tandofsky's profile photo's profile photo

Cheney in trouble: 77% GOP would not reelect, 53% call her ‘liberal’

The GOP ought to boot her ass out
The GOP?...I thought they all left the country...haven't seen one fighting for us in months...From McConnell on down they are all Cheney's.....weak....frightened and compromised....probably by China's money....

Which would require votes.

What votes do you take issue with?

I don't care so much how people "vote" on issues- particularly when the vote goes for naught anyhow.

I care about people actually ENACTING policies and passing them into law.

And that is where "respectable" so-called conservatives like Liz fail completely.

What are her actual accomplishments

I don't care so much how people "vote" on issues- particularly when the vote goes for naught anyhow.

I care about people actually ENACTING policies and passing them into law.
That is done with VOTES

Jesus. What are you sniffin?

That is done with VOTES

Jesus. What are you sniffin?

If the broad can't attract enough votes to actually enact policy , she's a failure.

And by going out of her way to alienate 74 million Little Trumpsters, she guarantees failure, as she'll never get those votes.

Forum List

Back