Liz Cheney In Trouble With Wyoming Voters

Viktor Tandofsky's profile photo's profile photo

Cheney in trouble: 77% GOP would not reelect, 53% call her ‘liberal’

The GOP ought to boot her ass out
She's working for the Democrats right now on Jan 6th.
She's radioactive.

People don't like it when outsiders attack one of their own.

It's for Wyoming to decide.

If you outsiders attack Liz, it only helps her.
BS.....Ralph 'Klanrobes' Northam is Virginia born and I loved seeing him getting beat about the head and shoulders by 'outsiders'.

Add to that she not even WY born, she was born in WI and spent most of her time in the DC Metro area. She even graduated from a northern Virginia HS, a CO college, and a IL law school.

She's more of a transplant to WY than anything else.

BS.....Ralph 'Klanrobes' Northam is Virginia born and I loved seeing him getting beat about the head and shoulders by 'outsiders'.

Add to that she not even WY born, she was born in WI and spent most of her time in the DC Metro area. She even graduated from a northern Virginia HS, a CO college, and a IL law school.

She's more of a transplant to WY than anything else.
I bet her Daddy bought that seat for her.

She's a die hard conservative...even right wing.

No way would she ever switch parties.

Is she re-electable?

Who knows. The Trump/Republican Party has gotten REALLY weird

Since when do "die hard conservatives" bend a knee to a doofus like Brandon and accept marching orders from Nancy Pelosi?

I think we have a different idea of what the words mean.

Since when do "die hard conservatives" bend a knee to a doofus like Brandon and accept marching orders from Nancy Pelosi?

I think we have a different idea of what the words mean.
She's an American who values the Constitution and democracy.

That is not necessarily at odds with conservatism...

Conservatives don't disrespect 74 million Little Trumpsters and sit around when guys like Brandon and his buddies call them "Deplorables".

Anyone in politics with the last name Cheney is pretty much a detriment to the peace and prosperity of our Republic by default.

Conservatives don't disrespect 74 million Little Trumpsters and sit around when guys like Brandon and his buddies call them "Deplorables".
A good number of them call themselves (rightly) deplorables

Lush, you were told to hate the Cheney name since you were a little junior marxist piss boy. And you dutifully suck the communist cock when you're given the order.

Now you've been told all is forgiven since she's barking like a rabid animal at President Trump. Before she was kicked out of the GOP, she was your mortal enemy. If given the chance, she would have ripped off your head and shit down your neck, and vice-versa.

You're not fooling anyone. BTW, she still thinks you're an uncivilized, baby-killing shit beast.... that's not going to change.

Lush, you were told to hate the Cheney name since you were a little junior marxist piss boy. And you dutifully suck the communist cock when you're given the order.

Now you've been told all is forgiven since she's barking like a rabid animal at President Trump. Before she was kicked out of the GOP, she was your mortal enemy. If given the chance, she would have ripped off your head and shit down your neck, and vice-versa.

You're not fooling anyone. BTW, she still thinks you're an uncivilized, baby-killing shit beast.... that's not going to change.
Hey fuckhead...I know exactly who she is and I have said so previously.

A far right conservative.

She's just not drinking the Orange Kool Aid like you

"Liz Cheney In Trouble With Wyoming Voters" is a serious understatement. State Republicans already voted to not even recognize her as a Republican.

The traitor pig is on her way out. She turned traitor on her own constituents and that is what the new MAGA movement is out to get rid of.

Not to mention the fact she is aiding the anti-American Democrat Marxist pigs in their quest to create a one-party system.
She's rattling Trump's cage. Too bad you snowflakes are having a hard time over it.

Still crying over Trump. It's sad.

Aside from Cheney's opposition to Trump, which any decent human being would, what exactly puts her out of touch with the Republican Party? She's just as right wing as the rest of them. I'd prefer to see her gone because she's a neocon war monger like her father, not because of her calling a spade a spade when it comes to Trump.

She's rattling Trump's cage. Too bad you snowflakes are having a hard time over it.

Still crying over Trump. It's sad.

I think the point is that Ms. Cheney will be useless in promoting the Trump agenda in 2025 and ongoing if the Republicans are successful in retiring Brandon.

Her hatred of the Republican base does really nothing for the problems that Congress will have to face if they get a chance to roll back marxism.

The fact that she has some correct political stands means little if she allows her personal hatreds to get in the way.

She and the RINOs in the GOP either have rigged or are trying to rig the Wyoming primary election, though. It used to be that, if there was no majority winner, the top two candidates would have a runoff. In that case, Cheney would lose against anyone else in Wyoming, no matter who it might be. They either did it or are trying to do it, I haven't heard the latest, to change the rules so the top vote getter in the primary, even if it's a single digit count for the top vote getter, gets the nomination.

Because the anti-Cheneys, as is typical in these elections, are so numerous and can't come together on one or two top candidates to run against her, the anti-Cheney vote will be split and she could very well get the nomination. That will just show how crooked she is, pulling underhanded tricks to get the job that the people she's supposed to represent don't want her in.

Forum List

Back