Liz Cheney In Trouble With Wyoming Voters

Hey fuckhead...I know exactly who she is and I have said so previously.

A far right conservative.

She's just not drinking the Orange Kool Aid like you
She is not a far-right conservative. Her family has been beneficiaries of people voting Republican. But it is their way as they have gotten paid off. If Repub voters were not lied to so much we would not be having this forum. You guys hate the Cheney family. Movies have lambasted them. It is not to much to expect people you vote for to have your back. They are swamp.

Aside from Cheney's opposition to Trump, which any decent human being would, what exactly puts her out of touch with the Republican Party? She's just as right wing as the rest of them. I'd prefer to see her gone because she's a neocon war monger like her father, not because of her calling a spade a spade when it comes to Trump.
Trump got 76 million votes.

She fails the purity test.

And that test has one question.

Do you bow to Trump?

Liz Stalin is what Leech wants every "conservative" to be - a minion of the Nazi democrats.

Ms. Cheney doesn't have a plan to actually win and implement conservative policies. That's what the libs love about her type.

To gals like Cheney, the goal in the elections is to finish a "respectable" 2nd and maintain the GOP as debating society where policies are discussed and weighed against one's "principles" instead of actually being put into effect.

The GOP is Trump's Party
Don't believe the hype about divisions in the GOP. That is just the sound of a draining swamp

Hey fuckhead...I know exactly who she is and I have said so previously.

A far right conservative.

She's just not drinking the Orange Kool Aid like you

Is she as far right as Bernie and you?

:lmao:

You little Hitlers get so pissy when the enemies you hate and want to destroy don't let you choose their rulers....

She's rattling Trump's cage. Too bad you snowflakes are having a hard time over it.

Still crying over Trump. It's sad.

She's auditioning for MSNBCCP

Proving her loyalty to Xi.

Microsoft approached her a couple of years ago and told he she could be the next morning schmoe, with an audience of a dozen people watching her a week. Microsoft will pay her millions to go on and claim that Marxism is True Conservatism® just like Jennifer Rubin does.

Liberty is totalitarian rule by the democrat Reich.

Aside from Cheney's opposition to Trump, which any decent human being would, what exactly puts her out of touch with the Republican Party? She's just as right wing as the rest of them. I'd prefer to see her gone because she's a neocon war monger like her father, not because of her calling a spade a spade when it comes to Trump.

Del, why don't you define "right wing" for the class?

She's willing to take millions a year to be a fake republican on the leftist hate stations.

MSNBC means never having to face voters...
Anyone who doesn't kiss Trump's ass & parrot his lies isn't a true Republican, we get it.

Speaks volumes about a political party who worships a corrupt compulsive liar.

And when did Cheney start getting paid "millions" by MSNBC, fool.

She's willing to sacrifice her position for her principles and refuses to play along with this charade. Good for her.

Liz's principles, to maintain the Republican Party as a 2nd place entity that never actually implements policies, aren't worth anything.

Having an academic pursuit of philosophical principles and ideas, maintaining ideological purity, and making sure no one can point to you as a "hypocrite" are all well and fine.

But few voters are interested in working for or contributing to or even bothering to vote for such a group of eggheads in a debating society.

Liz's principles, to maintain the Republican Party as a 2nd place entity that never actually implements policies, aren't worth anything.
I don't care that much about Cheney because she IS a right wing Republican but...
Can you show us how you come to the above conclusion?

It has the sound of a bullshit rationalization...

I don't care that much about Cheney because she IS a right wing Republican but...
Can you show us how you come to the above conclusion?

It has the sound of a bullshit rationalization...

The fact that she is so happy that Brandon won, and she refuses to speak critically of him speaks for itself.

Forum List

Back