Liz Cheney for President 2024!

I'm a life long Democrat/Independent born and raised in California's central valley. Never in my life would I have ever considered voting for a Republican for President until now. Liz Cheney has bigger balls than any man who has held that office in more than 100 years. They don't come any more conservative than Liz Cheney. Her cardinal sin is not towing the Republican line that January 6th wasn't a coup attempt and Donald Trump is the savior of the Republican party. She has integrity. She's a patriot. She knows a lie is a lie no matter how many times you tell it. The election wasn't stolen. Donald the Duck Trump lost fair and square. Don't believe it? Listen to Brad Rathensburger's testimony before the Jan 6th committee. He couldn't believe Trump lost Georgia either. But, here's the truth....the great people of Georgia decided to let the rest of the country pick the President. These voters didn't vote for Biden or Trump for President and voted Republican down the rest of the ticket. Trump lost Arizona because he got his rocks off by bashing John McCain. McCain was a war hero and beloved by the people of that great State. While he was being tortured in a prisoner of war camp, Donald Trump was whining about his feet to avoid the draft. Donald is little more than a criminal who has gotten away with his crimes for decades and now the chickens are gonna come home to roost. If I or anyone I know had plotted and planned to overthrow the government as he so obviously did, we'd be in jail today. I saw a clip of one of the rioters on Jan 6th who correctly stated "the penalty for treason is death". Donald Trump is the traitor in chief!
Be careful what you wish for.

Liz Cheney is one of the most conservative members of Congress. Check her voting record.

She's even more conservative than the woman who replaced her as the number three Republican. Funny, huh?

Trump and his herd of RINOs are destroying the organization formerly known as the Republican Party, but I warned the rubes back in 2016 he would do exactly that as he is a New York limousine liberal Democrat.

Be careful what you wish for.

Liz Cheney is one of the most conservative members of Congress. Check her voting record.

She's even more conservative than the woman who replaced her as the number three Republican. Funny, huh?

Trump and his herd of RINOs are destroying the organization formerly known as the Republican Party, but I warned the rubes back in 2016 he would do exactly that as he is a New York limousine liberal Democrat.

I always like leftist morons like you explaining who the "real" conservatives are, LOL, racist

No you're not, you're an ass and a racist
"The Big Lie has been good only for Trump and has brought him millions in donations, which some evidence suggests may have been mishandled. The Big Lie, and the related violence, election interference and other perceived misconduct, was and is an affront to this nation and its first principles. It has permanently soiled the history pages and deepened the abyss that divides our country and continues to expand due to the delusions and lack of accountability of politicians in both parties.”

-- Ty Cobb - Former Trump White House Attorney

"The Big Lie has been good only for Trump and has brought him millions in donations, which some evidence suggests may have been mishandled. The Big Lie, and the related violence, election interference and other perceived misconduct, was and is an affront to this nation and its first principles. It has permanently soiled the history pages and deepened the abyss that divides our country and continues to expand due to the delusions and lack of accountability of politicians in both parties.”

-- Ty Cobb - Former Trump White House Attorney

Democrats always did what you accuse others of doing. That's your big lie. And you're a racist

That would actually work if she ran as a Democrat. There are many Republican rinos who would vote for her. Here is why it won’t happen. For all of the lauding and love she has received from Democrats, I can’t see the hardcore leftists vote for her given how they feel about her father.

I know it must be tough being the last person on the planet that still believes Plump's lies.

Um ... the last person? You aren't paying any attention. LOL. What you mean is you and your airhead leftist friends do Bevis and Butt Head impersonations when you talk.

Who_wet_my_pants_me?: Heh, heh, heh, heh, Republicans suck
Random leftist: Heh, heh, heh, heh, they do
Who_wet_my_pants_me?: Heh, heh, heh, heh

Your brains just ooze stupid.

Stop bickering. I put two people on ignore for that this week already. That's enough, but continue with the no content shit and that's where we're going again

Stoopid Fucking Democommies are fast tracking AWB 2 in House ( Floor vote within weeks ) sounds to me they know Congress will be in GOP control soon

Um ... the last person? You aren't paying any attention. LOL. What you mean is you and your airhead leftist friends do Bevis and Butt Head impersonations when you talk.

Who_wet_my_pants_me?: Heh, heh, heh, heh, Republicans suck
Random leftist: Heh, heh, heh, heh, they do
Who_wet_my_pants_me?: Heh, heh, heh, heh

Your brains just ooze stupid.

Stop bickering. I put two people on ignore for that this week already. That's enough, but continue with the no content shit and that's where we're going again
Infantile.

That it is a show trial with no defense allowed says all there is to say, Stalin
He didn't testify. He just expressed his opinion to the press. He is a lawyer that defended Trump in the Mueller investigation (I think that was impeachment #2). But I realize that you've swigged too much Kool Aide to allow reality to sink into your thick skull so Auf Wiedersehen.

He didn't testify. He just expressed his opinion to the press. He is a lawyer that defended Trump in the Mueller investigation (I think that was impeachment #2). But I realize that you've swigged too much Kool Aide to allow reality to sink into your thick skull so Auf Wiedersehen.

OK, thanks, racist

I'm a life long Democrat/Independent born and raised in California's central valley. Never in my life would I have ever considered voting for a Republican for President until now. Liz Cheney has bigger balls than any man who has held that office in more than 100 years. They don't come any more conservative than Liz Cheney. Her cardinal sin is not towing the Republican line that January 6th wasn't a coup attempt and Donald Trump is the savior of the Republican party. She has integrity. She's a patriot. She knows a lie is a lie no matter how many times you tell it. The election wasn't stolen. Donald the Duck Trump lost fair and square. Don't believe it? Listen to Brad Rathensburger's testimony before the Jan 6th committee. He couldn't believe Trump lost Georgia either. But, here's the truth....the great people of Georgia decided to let the rest of the country pick the President. These voters didn't vote for Biden or Trump for President and voted Republican down the rest of the ticket. Trump lost Arizona because he got his rocks off by bashing John McCain. McCain was a war hero and beloved by the people of that great State. While he was being tortured in a prisoner of war camp, Donald Trump was whining about his feet to avoid the draft. Donald is little more than a criminal who has gotten away with his crimes for decades and now the chickens are gonna come home to roost. If I or anyone I know had plotted and planned to overthrow the government as he so obviously did, we'd be in jail today. I saw a clip of one of the rioters on Jan 6th who correctly stated "the penalty for treason is death". Donald Trump is the traitor in chief!
Feel better?

Agreed.

You remind me of the British and Benedict Arnold. Benedict Arnold when he betrayed Washington of course went back to the UK. Americans would have killed him. Contrary to what you may think, the Brits hated Arnold BECAUSE he betrayed his country. Sure, they took his help, but they did not respect him. He lived out the rest of his life in hostile obscurity.

Anyway, yeah, Cheney and Romney may have betrayed the Republicans, but I agree with your reaction. They aren't people you'd ever want to trust or respect, even if you do love the Democrats and they sold out and helped you
~~~~~~

~~~~~~

Sorry, that was pretty complicated for someone like you who didn't finish high school. It's pretty simple for college grads. Relax, it's for them, I didn't mean to make you feel bad by writing things beyond your comprehension

Forum List

Back