Liz Cheney for President 2024!

1Badnana65

Rookie
Aug 13, 2019
I'm a life long Democrat/Independent born and raised in California's central valley. Never in my life would I have ever considered voting for a Republican for President until now. Liz Cheney has bigger balls than any man who has held that office in more than 100 years. They don't come any more conservative than Liz Cheney. Her cardinal sin is not towing the Republican line that January 6th wasn't a coup attempt and Donald Trump is the savior of the Republican party. She has integrity. She's a patriot. She knows a lie is a lie no matter how many times you tell it. The election wasn't stolen. Donald the Duck Trump lost fair and square. Don't believe it? Listen to Brad Rathensburger's testimony before the Jan 6th committee. He couldn't believe Trump lost Georgia either. But, here's the truth....the great people of Georgia decided to let the rest of the country pick the President. These voters didn't vote for Biden or Trump for President and voted Republican down the rest of the ticket. Trump lost Arizona because he got his rocks off by bashing John McCain. McCain was a war hero and beloved by the people of that great State. While he was being tortured in a prisoner of war camp, Donald Trump was whining about his feet to avoid the draft. Donald is little more than a criminal who has gotten away with his crimes for decades and now the chickens are gonna come home to roost. If I or anyone I know had plotted and planned to overthrow the government as he so obviously did, we'd be in jail today. I saw a clip of one of the rioters on Jan 6th who correctly stated "the penalty for treason is death". Donald Trump is the traitor in chief!

Gran Torino Clint Eastwood GIF - Gran Torino Clint Eastwood Disgusted -  Discover & Share GIFs

I'm a life long Democrat/Independent born and raised in California's central valley. Never in my life would I have ever considered voting for a Republican for President until now. Liz Cheney has bigger balls than any man who has held that office in more than 100 years. They don't come any more conservative than Liz Cheney. Her cardinal sin is not towing the Republican line that January 6th wasn't a coup attempt and Donald Trump is the savior of the Republican party. She has integrity. She's a patriot. She knows a lie is a lie no matter how many times you tell it. The election wasn't stolen. Donald the Duck Trump lost fair and square. Don't believe it? Listen to Brad Rathensburger's testimony before the Jan 6th committee. He couldn't believe Trump lost Georgia either. But, here's the truth....the great people of Georgia decided to let the rest of the country pick the President. These voters didn't vote for Biden or Trump for President and voted Republican down the rest of the ticket. Trump lost Arizona because he got his rocks off by bashing John McCain. McCain was a war hero and beloved by the people of that great State. While he was being tortured in a prisoner of war camp, Donald Trump was whining about his feet to avoid the draft. Donald is little more than a criminal who has gotten away with his crimes for decades and now the chickens are gonna come home to roost. If I or anyone I know had plotted and planned to overthrow the government as he so obviously did, we'd be in jail today. I saw a clip of one of the rioters on Jan 6th who correctly stated "the penalty for treason is death". Donald Trump is the traitor in chief!

Liz Cheney for President 2024!​

That is an excellent idea!!!

In what country do you think she'll have the greatest chance of success?

She wouldn't even finish top 10 in an 11 person field for GOP candidacy.

Furthermore, for every closet Neo-Con Dem. that voted for her, 10 GOP supporters would vote for her opponent.

Last edited:
You watch too much TV and have no clue. Liz Cheney is another version of Meghan McCain. Cheney thinks she is a Bush avenger just like Meghan thinks she is her Dad's avenger.

Nonsense.

The Jan 6th event was not a coup attempt and anyone who claims it was is deranged.
A coup requires superior arms or control over those who have superior arms.
Since the protestors appear to have had no arms at all, then the claim it was a coup has to be ridiculous. The most they could have done is delayed confirmation a few hours.

Liz Cheney has to be incredibly stupid, since it should be obvious these televised speeches make it impossible for anyone to actually be charged because the jury pool has now been compromised with prejudicial false claims.
For example, Pak said the FBI told him it was legal for the found Georgia ballot box to be counted after the watchers had left. Not only is that wrong and illegal, but it is obvious hearsay that no real lawyer would have allowed.
The whole commission should have their licenses suspended and be impeached.

McCain is NOT at all a war hero, and no one who fought in Vietnam is any sort of hero. The best one could say is he was duped. But that is not much of an excuse.

Her support in Wyoming is 7%.
There's only been one poll, a while back, and it was a poll done by one of her opponents.

I read yesterday, there is a silent majority, supporting her....they are not out there shouting it from the rooftops, for fear of you Trumpers attacking them.... We'll see, on primary day, if that article I read, is true....

Forum List

Back