Biden appoints a pro life Democrat

in KY to the federal bench. Explains alot.
Democrats are finally getting a little taste of what it feels like to be a conservative under Republican leadership, experiencing betrayal for the first time, and like the emotional terrorists they are, they're losing their minds.

So Biden is desperately trying to appease the element of his party, which aren't radical left-wingers, while at the same time, alienating the radical left-wing element of his party?

let-them-fight.gif

So Biden is desperately trying to appease the element of his party, which aren't radical left-wingers, while at the same time, alienating the radical left-wing element of his party?

let-them-fight.gif
That is inside DC politics.

Well, welcome to inter-party politics. Biden will need all factions of the Democratic party to get re-elected, so deals are made.
And that's where a lot of the power is that gets things done. The media downplays inside party deal makings and factional fights but that's where it all happens some find it boring but I find it interesting. Want to make an impact in government? Join your party of choice get with like-minded members and together start working on your issues. It was really energizing for me. But like an activist in the party told me, when it comes to party politics the name of the game is hardball, if you can't handle the game don't go on the field. :thup: :)

Well, welcome to inter-party politics. Biden will need all factions of the Democratic party to get re-elected, so deals are made.
And that's where a lot of the power is that gets things done. The media downplays inside party deal makings and factional fights but that's where it all happens some find it boring but I find it interesting. Want to make an impact in government? Join your party of choice get with like-minded members and together start working on your issues. It was really energizing for me. But like an activist in the party told me, when it comes to party politics the name of the game is hardball, if you can't handle the game don't go on the field. :thup: :)
In a general sense I agree, but in recent years things have gotten out hand with BOTH parties.

Forum List

Back