So All taxpayers pay for Jan. 6th hearings?

MaryL

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2011
Midwestern U.S.
So, Democrats have the temerity to believe that demonizing and persecuting republicans is OK? I am trying to wrap my mind around this... Without any proof, just 100% anecdotal hearsay. No defense allowed. This is persecution, pain pure and simple. An we are ALL paying millions for this. I want my money back.

I make it a point to pay as little to this illegitimate, immoral, and ungodly government as I can. That is my patriotic duty.

It should not be a surprise to anybody, when you vote in the democrats this is what you get. With them, nothing is off the table no matter how nasty or unscrupulous. No lie is too great and no exaggeration too extreme and they have no shame at all about anything they say or do.

The good news, if you can call it that, is that quite a few people are leaving that party and will continue to leave for the foreseeable future IMHO. I don't see how they can remain a viable party, the way they're going.

• Banned
Um, when democrats pushed race riots, then NOTHING. Democrats say, burn stuff down over Roe vs. Wade, but ok. By what metric do liberals use to weigh right and wrong? Threatening supreme court justices, Ok. Causing billions of $ in damage in race riots, ginning up those same riots, Ok. But January 6th 2020 falls flat. The media, "yet another outrage" over the tinsy tiny police brutality over blacks self murdering.. Its a "thing" because liberals say so.

• Banned
Excuse me, About those "January 6th" hearings, We all payed for this, millions of dollars that demonized 50% us that ironicaly,we don't like being demonized. Imagine that.

Excuse me, About those "January 6th" hearings, We all payed for this, millions of dollars that demonized 50% us that ironicaly,we don't like being demonized. Imagine that.

That BS, ain't it? We are paying those fuckers to persecute us.

In what kind of a world does that happen?

It comes out of the House Budget, so yeah.
So did the other Trump investigations and impeachments which failed miserably... It all comes out of the budget... our money waisted and all for politics... Pelosi and the DNC should be forced to pay the tab for all of it....

• Banned
Most of us didn't pay for persecuting US. Um, no, What about Hunter Biden's laptop and the Chinese/burisma thing?

Most of us didn't pay for persecuting US. Um, no, What about Hunter Biden's laptop and the Chinese/burisma thing?

They'll get theirs. If not in this life, there will be a special place in Hell for both Jr. and Senior Biden.

I have been filing my taxes under the name Hunter Biden since 2020 so I'm not paying for any of this shit.

Fucker. I bet you got a $3,830,256.25 tax refund this year too, didn't you?

:laughing0301:

So did the other Trump investigations and impeachments which failed miserably... It all comes out of the budget... our money waisted and all for politics... Pelosi and the DNC should be forced to pay the tab for all of it....
May I remind you that you had 8 separate Benghazi Investigations.

And remind you that McCarthy confessed on live, Fox news, that the House kept these investigations on Benghazi going to hurt Hillary Clinton's presidential run in 2016...

1/6 was one of the worst things that has ever happened in our nation.

And you think we shouldn't even have one investigation in to it?

McCarthy did not want any investigation, not the first one proposed with people outside of congress doing it, then this House Select one, where again, McCarthy did not want to participate in...

He knew Jordan would not be accepted by Pelosi before he picked him.... A poison pill, to kill the deal.... He wanted an excuse, so Rs would not participate and could later have you all cry and bitch that the investigation was unfair, because no repubs on it, when McCarthy CHOSE to pull out even the three accepted for the investigation, and also chose not to replace the two he knew would be turned down and were....

His games were so clear to see, so Trumpian...I even made note of it at the time, and boy oh boy was I right....

You've been played.

And remind you that McCarthy confessed on live, Fox news, that the House kept these investigations on Benghazi going to hurt Hillary Clinton's presidential run in 2016...

McCarthy did not want any investigation, not the first one proposed with people outside of congress doing it, then this House Select one, where again, McCarthy did not want to participate in...

He knew Jordan would not be accepted by Pelosi before he picked him.... A poison pill, to kill the deal.... He wanted an excuse, so Rs would not participate and could later have you all cry and bitch that the investigation was unfair, because no repubs on it, when McCarthy CHOSE to pull out even the three accepted for the investigation, and also chose not to replace the two he knew would be turned down and were....

His games were so clear to see, so Trumpian...I even made note of it at the time, and boy oh boy was I right....

You've been played.

Hillary Clinton's incompetence got Americans killed in Benghazi, as did Joe Biden during his botched Afghan withdrawal. They should both be investigated endlessly until every truth is known. Trump did nothing of the sort. There was not a single American soldier killed during the last 18 months of his presidency.

Clinton was also involved in a plot to remove a sitting President from office, namely President Trump. To top that off, the Biden family accepted bribes from Russian oligarchs and CCP party members, totaling in the millions of dollars.

You've been played.
Tit for tat??? is that how you want your government to work?... if you do there will be a civil war one day...

So, Democrats have the temerity to believe that demonizing and persecuting republicans is OK? I am trying to wrap my mind around this... Without any proof, just 100% anecdotal hearsay. No defense allowed. This is persecution, pain pure and simple. An we are ALL paying millions for this. I want my money back.
Well, we taxpayers also paid for the SIX Republican Benghazi witch hunt hearings which all turned out to be a total nothing burger.

And?

Forum List

Back