Liz Cheney desperate for Dems to switch parties and vote for her

theHawk

Registered Conservative
Sep 20, 2005
Arizona
LOL, how pathetic is this?

Liz Piggy is begging Democrats to change parties so they can vote for her in the primary.

419B3039-CBA1-4D32-AE73-0BB086CCBA3E.jpeg

CE42EE64-3441-4B9F-9447-589B7859932F.jpeg

Liz Piggy is begging Democrats to change parties so they can vote for her in the primary.

View attachment 661592

View attachment 661595

I am registered as an Indy so I got the choice. I primered as a Republican and didn't really vote FOR anyone. I voted against Lauren Beubert. Although I believe that she would allow a Dem to win against her I don't wish to take that chance. So we go with a decent Republican for that office.

View attachment 661592

View attachment 661595
Good luck to her. Democrats are idiots. Cheney lost her election quite some time ago.

Liz Cheney has turned into Gollum. She's addicted to that ring of power and will do anything to stay in office. She's every bit as pitiful as a common heroin addict. Throw that thing out.

If power was her thing she wouldn't have went after Trump. She knew from the beginning that was a losers game for a Republican. But it shows her lack of integrity asking Democrats for help. If you need to ask our enemies for help, then you too are our enemy as well. I hope voters there remember that.

If power was her thing she wouldn't have went after Trump. She knew from the beginning that was a losers game for a Republican. But it shows her lack of integrity asking Democrats for help. If you need to ask our enemies for help, then you too are our enemy as well. I hope voters there remember that.
I think she picked the wrong horse and is now scrambling to save her pension.

I think she picked the wrong horse and is now scrambling to save her pension.

Not really. She had a vendetta with Trump and was even willing to sacrifice her career just to get even with him. The Cheney and Bush family have been long time friends for decades, and Trump had no kind words for Jeb and very harsh words for GW because of Iraq. Perhaps her only miscalculation was thinking many more Americans hated Trump as much as she did. Oooops.

Liz Cheney has turned into Gollum. She's addicted to that ring of power and will do anything to stay in office. She's every bit as pitiful as a common heroin addict. Throw that thing out.
Regardless of what people from the other 49 states think, say, or do, the burden of this issue belongs solely to the people in the state of Wyoming unless Liz Cheney breaks the law. That likely will not happen, which sends it directly onto the shoulders of the Equality State that is the nickname of the lovely and great state Wyoming. Best wishes to them as they make their honest decisions in November. Since I lived there, the population has grown from a half a million residents to something like 582,233 people. In years where the cold rather is more intense, more people leave come May, when the moving companies can safely bring people's goods in and out. It's next to impossible to move one's household when the weather is forty below zero Farenheit. Inhaling a couple of breaths at that temperature results in frozen lining cells in thelungs. And I saw at least one year it went down to 60 degrees in the 35 years I lived there. The winds are another factor and can make it a lot colder than the thermometer says it is. And I lived on hurricane alley in Central Wyoming. brrrrrrr! I can't watch that Alaska show or even the Ice Capades without feeling those unrelenting chills and the stress they cause to people who were raised in subtropic Texas. You can't beat the kindness of Wyomingites, though. The natives of the state are automatically best friends to anybody stranded on an icy highway, byway, or road. I'll never forget the caring of the vast majority those lovely people of Wyoming. I'm good with whatever they decide to do on voting day, even if it is not the way I would vote. They're the ones who must live with the consequences and benefits of their votes as are all the other 49 states.

Not really. She had a vendetta with Trump and was even willing to sacrifice her career just to get even with him. The Cheney and Bush family have been long time friends for decades, and Trump had no kind words for Jeb and very harsh words for GW because of Iraq. Perhaps her only miscalculation was thinking many more Americans hated Trump as much as she did. Oooops.
I supported GW Bush to the max, but I liked Donald Trump because the man obviously believes in God's laws, fair play, high standards for himself and others, and caring for the fiscal needs of families trying to raise and educate their children responsibly. I'm a little disappointed that the Bush/Cheney group have been antagonistic toward Trump but not Obama, who on a daily basis did rattty stuff, imho, in particular doing almost nothing to improve the morale of broken black families and their pandemic of deadbeat and absentee fathers rather than respecting a family role as primary to the good of their own children. He was the one person who should have gone to bat for fatherless families so prevelant in black culture. He merely didn't step up to the plate. He could have done so much good, but instead he went into the negativism that has become the undoing of the respect of American voters. They have to start problems they can quickly solve to get the attention of the American people who're getting mighty tired of the multiplicity of lies it takes to bring about doubt about innocent men and women who choose to live under conservative processes in fiscal, community, educational, environmental, health and simple truth avenues.

View attachment 661592

View attachment 661595
True, but with maximum pathos at the same time. I don't think all women have improved Congress as well as when only men served. Some are excellent, most just raise petty lies as though they were the gospel. Lies never are.

So true. Pathos is the worst method of service to one's country. Democrats bring on pathos, not veracity. The worst ones are the women who are truly bad liars. And the wiley power grabs ~ barf!

Liz Cheney tries to win over converts to her party, and her party calls her a cheater. Funny stuff.

Rep Cheney is not getting re-elected.

RINOS have been cast out of the Grand Trump Party….

Forum List

Back