Liz Cheney desperate for Dems to switch parties and vote for her

I'm sad for Miss Cheney this morning. I adored her parents when I lived in Casper, Wyoming. Everyone loved them, and the whole town had a time fitting into the Natrona County High School cafeteria and two gyms, where I got a back row standing room only view, when Bush introduced his Vice-President Choice, Dick Cheney, to America, all those years ago. It was a super-charged days, and I feel a little tear coming on.

I think she got a case of Stockholm Syndrome when she tried to bring Pelosi together with Republicans who by then knew that to trust Democrats was to fall on your own sword. I has a sad, that's all. :cry:

LOL, how pathetic is this?

Liz Piggy is begging Democrats to change parties so they can vote for her in the primary.

View attachment 661592

View attachment 661595

Perfect way to tell voters in her home state which party she really serves / belongs to.

If power was her thing she wouldn't have went after Trump. She knew from the beginning that was a losers game for a Republican. But it shows her lack of integrity asking Democrats for help. If you need to ask our enemies for help, then you too are our enemy as well. I hope voters there remember that.
Nothing wrong with it. :dunno:

That's too bad the Democrats adopted false witness as their modus operandi. It's the ninth commandment of Moses:

saying OMG is not against any of the Commandments

Tak9ing the Lord's Name in vain is when you use God to get something you want.. like a politician claiming to love God just to get the Christian vote...

OMG is just words. In any case, God is big enough to handle either one.

It is we who are corrupted by what we do (not so much SAY).... shutting us out of Heaven if we dont repent

I'm sad for Miss Cheney this morning. I adored her parents when I lived in Casper, Wyoming. Everyone loved them, and the whole town had a time fitting into the Natrona County High School cafeteria and two gyms, where I got a back row standing room only view, when Bush introduced his Vice-President Choice, Dick Cheney, to America, all those years ago. It was a super-charged days, and I feel a little tear coming on.

I think she got a case of Stockholm Syndrome when she tried to bring Pelosi together with Republicans who by then knew that to trust Democrats was to fall on your own sword. I has a sad, that's all. :cry:
A fancy way of admitting one is in servitude to the MAGA cult.

tell us the story of her trying to bring Pelosi together w/ Republicans...! I can't believe anyone would be dumb enough to attempt such a futile endeavor.. !

Well, I'd expect it of 20 or 30 something, but my guess is Cheney is older than that...

Anyone know how old?

tell us the story of her trying to bring Pelosi together w/ Republicans...! I can't believe anyone would be dumb enough to attempt such a futile endeavor.. !

Well, I'd expect it of 20 or 30 something, but my guess is Cheney is older than that...

Anyone know how old?
Young enough to find another job after she loses her primary.

Young enough to find another job after she loses her primary.
she probably has some kind of job lined up in connection w/ the jan 6 debacle (hearing)

maybe the Dimrats invited her to their party and she said to herself... Hmmm... I'll see if I win in WY and if I don't... I'll take em up on it!

Forum List

Back