Buh-Bye, Chairman Liz Cheney!

beautress

Always Faithful
Gold Supporting Member
Sep 28, 2018
Walker County, TX
Liz Cheney has been voting Democrat, is trying to recruit Democrat votes, and isn't paying attention to the Republican Party, its leadership, and its courteous ways. All that backstabbing she's done is going to end come next Wednesday, so said Jim Jordan and several others. Details, details:

Adios, Liz. Too bad. We liked your Dad. He cared about the welfare of the people in his state. You don't.

Liz Cheney has been voting Democrat, is trying to recruit Democrat votes, and isn't paying attention to the Republican Party, its leadership, and its courteous ways. All that backstabbing she's done is going to end come next Wednesday, so said Jim Jordan and several others. Details, details:

Adios, Liz. Too bad. We liked your Dad. He cared about the welfare of the people in his state. You don't.

It's a great thing but I think this video is nearly a year old.

Last edited:

Here's a mealy mouth Brit talking trash about the bruhaha, but it's great because his report features great counter smack talk by our side. :cool:

Here's a mealy mouth Brit talking trash about the bruhaha, but it's great because his report features great counter smack talk by our side. :cool:

G'Day and thank you for the link, Ringtone.
It's no big secret that the people of Wyoming love the Republican Party, and a lot of them like Donald Trump. Miss Cheney's constituents are a likable, laconic lot, but they love America, many having lost a loved one in WWII, Viet Nam, etc. But they liked Donald Trump like most of us, and the State has other people who will represent them quietly, kindly, and listen to the home folks, not a bunch of hell-bent Deep Staters who vote with the Democrat Party, who brought the nation four years of lying bullshit impeachment, threats, and bad deeds against Republicans bearing a Trump sticker on their car or truck. Now they have to deal with a fist shaker at the people whose votes were cancelled by boxes and boxes of phony votes ushered in by mules, secret meetings in the Capitol basement that had no Republicans invited, including chairpersons and members of committees Nancy Pelosi personally and with malice aforethought, banned their presence in their own committees so they could swindle the Republicans out of any say whatever. Laid back people as they are, Wyoming people have a special love for truth and caring. The Democrats forgot how to tell the truth when they hauled in a Democrat operative into the Kavanaugh hearings who lied her butt off about claiming Kavanaugh somehow taking advantage of her at a party. None of the other attenders to that 30-years-ago shindig believed that she was mistreated because Kavanaugh basically was basically saving himself for marriage someday, Yet Pelosi, Feinstein, Schumer, and other Deepstate Demmies literally cheered the lying finger-pointer on, while Republicans uncovered who she was--Christine Blasey-Ford, a college teacher who brainwashed her students in how to cheat a machine that discerns/indicates lying under oath, so they can break the law and get away with it, and the "truth is optional" way of lying and getting away with it. She was the wrong person to throw dirt on the innocent and also shocked Brett Kavanaugh who was approved as a Supreme Justice after the truth came out that Blasey-Ford was not a victim, she taught kids how to seem like a victim by spreading false witness against the person they wished to destroy. IOW, dirty politics fueled by lies and lies alone, of which her entire story fell apart when she lied about a door. Good grief.

Well, as Samson told Delilah's lover, "You've been plowing with the wrong cow."

It's a great thing but I think this video is nearly a year old.
Thank you, Ringtone, I didn't notice that. Even so, I think her allegiance to the Democrat Party is not going over well in the conservative state that Wyoming is, and watching her spurn conservative values is not going down well if not is a terrible shock to people who put their conservative trust in her lap, only to see conservatives she hates backstabbed horrifically by their only Representative in the House. Back when she claimed the Republicans needed to remain in touch with the Democrats, but what she didn't know is that the Democrats thrill at conning naïve conservatives, or perhaps she prefers the Democrats to her conservative base back home.

I didn't hear the video, republicans classify Rep Cheney as a RINO, the dems don't, we classify Cheney as a friend of the constitution , the op disagree with the constitution.

This is why I say Trumpers are in a cult.....

On the policies, Liz Cheney is 95% in line with the same bullshit policies, Conservatives have pushed for the past 30 years....which is how she rose up to be the 3rd ranking Republican....these same bullshit policies were also passed under Trump......

Trumpers do not give a fuck about POLICIES; they care about POLITICIANS and PERSONALITIES and believing those politicians hate the same people they hate...

So Liz is no hero because she did the bare minimum and decided not to back a fascist insurrection attempt.....

Last edited:
They're either avoiding the whole thing, exposing themselves only to what MAGA media gives them (as usual), or they're just fine with what happened.

And they call themselves "patriots". For what country?
Well, if you notice....some of the most depraved folks always throw around the word freedom, patriot, liberty -- for example, the white supremacists that were arrested a couple of weeks ago in the back of a UHaul -- they called themselves "Patriot Front" -- there is a reason why these folks try to name themselves Patriot This, Freedom That.....

"Patriotism is the last refuge of a scoundrel" - Samuel Johnson 1775

Thank you, Ringtone, I didn't notice that. Even so, I think her allegiance to the Democrat Party is not going over well in the conservative state that Wyoming is, and watching her spurn conservative values is not going down well if not is a terrible shock to people who put their conservative trust in her lap, only to see conservatives she hates backstabbed horrifically by their only Representative in the House. Back when she claimed the Republicans needed to remain in touch with the Democrats, but what she didn't know is that the Democrats thrill at conning naïve conservatives, or perhaps she prefers the Democrats to her conservative base back home.
Conservative states have been infected by the elites with who is backed for a political position. People of course back what is backed by the powers that be.

Conservative states have been infected by the elites with who is backed for a political position. People of course back what is backed by the powers that be.
The "elites" are the ones who feed you your bullshit talking points.....so you can come on sites like this and get those bullshit talking points destroyed while you look like a moron.....

Your fault, my fault, nobody's fault.....She's a dead politician walkin'.

Oh and all this talk of "rising to the #3 position" like it was her accomplishment is BS, installed like a toilet is more like it at the behest of The Turtle who was grooming her for a US Senate slot "somewhere".

I guess that didn't work out as planned for McConnell.

Actually, for the most part, I believe Cheney is a good egg. The fact of the matter is that she is very conservative. However, in my opinion, she put her bruised ego and sense of outrage over Trump's somewhat misplaced and excessive rhetoric over the long-term good of the Party, it's agenda and the country.

I realize that you and I probably don't agree over all of the following but. . . .

While Trump had a legitimate beef with those governors and judges in key states who unconstitutionally usurped the state legislatures' power to regulate the times, places and manor in which elections for representatives and electors are to be held, he pushed his charges of counting irregularities beyond what he could prove and personally attacked folks for things and in ways that he shouldn't have. For Cheney's part, her view that Trump had no right to raise his legitimate beefs or initially push for a reevaluation of electors is bullshit. She unwisely went way over the top with her rhetoric as well, and she won't shut up.

Forum List

Back