Live - Trump About to Speak in New Mexico, 40k watching..!

Blue state…waste of time.
Shows once more that politics is a profession…best left to the professionals.

Politics should never be a profession.

That was one of the dumber statements you’ve made.

I don’t make dumb statements,
You just did. Seriously.

politics should never be a profession, politicians are there to serve the people of whatever nation they're elected in, as such politics shouldn't be a career, as in a career and no politician should serve more than two terms, all should be limited to two terms, no lifetime or decades old career politicians.

Well, I won’t address the dumbness of your opinion. Would you want a surgeon that has 4 years experience or an attorney that has 4 years experience? Why would you want someone who is supposed to spend trillions of dollars of our money to have a 4 years of experience? It doesn’t make any sense at all. And this is to say nothing of making sound judgements about national security matters, the capabilities of our armies (and our enemies by the way).

What I will say is that when I say “professionals” not only am I speaking of the candidates but the campaign directors, advance persons, the pollsters, etc…

Trump pulled media out of VA and Michigan I read the other day. He had rallies in VA last week and will be in Michigan this week if memory serves. Patently dumb move. This rally in NM is a waste of resources. The only thing being rewarded is his ego… His 4th campaign manager is a sad amateur; his advisors have no political instincts, and he seems to resist advice from the professionals who gave the GOP majorities in both the House and Senate. Why? Nobody knows for sure but the leading suspect is that Trump thinks he knows better. Obviously he does not.

You just did. Seriously.

politics should never be a profession, politicians are there to serve the people of whatever nation they're elected in, as such politics shouldn't be a career, as in a career and no politician should serve more than two terms, all should be limited to two terms, no lifetime or decades old career politicians.

Well, I won’t address the dumbness of your opinion. Would you want a surgeon that has 4 years experience or an attorney that has 4 years experience? Why would you want someone who is supposed to spend trillions of dollars of our money to have a 4 years of experience? It doesn’t make any sense at all. And this is to say nothing of making sound judgements about national security matters, the capabilities of our armies (and our enemies by the way).

What I will say is that when I say “professionals” not only am I speaking of the candidates but the campaign directors, advance persons, the pollsters, etc…

Trump pulled media out of VA and Michigan I read the other day. He had rallies in VA last week and will be in Michigan this week if memory serves. Patently dumb move. This rally in NM is a waste of resources. The only thing being rewarded is his ego… His 4th campaign manager is a sad amateur; his advisors have no political instincts, and he seems to resist advice from the professionals who gave the GOP majorities in both the House and Senate. Why? Nobody knows for sure but the leading suspect is that Trump thinks he knows better. Obviously he does not.
Please tell me why politics is necessary domestically.

You just did. Seriously.

"Would you want a surgeon that has 4 years experience or an attorney that has 4 years experience?"

How much experience did Barack Obama have? Senator from Illinois:

January 3, 2005 – November 16, 2008

Wow so Barack Obama didn't even have four years experience....but he had decades of experience as a Community Organiser ie. Community Agitator.

Barack Obama - Wikipedia

As I already stated, I don't make dumb statements, but you again just illustrated that you do.

You just did. Seriously.

"Would you want a surgeon that has 4 years experience or an attorney that has 4 years experience?"

Wow so Barack Obama didn't even have four years experience....but he had decades of experience as a Community Organiser ie. Community Agitator.

Barack Obama - Wikipedia

As I already stated, I don't make dumb statements, but you again just illustrated that you do.

". . . but you again just illustrated that you do."

Nothing new to see here! :D

You just did. Seriously.

Barack Obama - Wikipedia

You ignore his 7 years in the Illinois Senate… So are you just being dishonest or are you too dumb to do research?

Again, his campaign was a masters class ran by David Axelrod and others which made the rules work for him. Again, proving that politics is a profession…best left to the professionals.

So Obama had experience but not enough for your standards. Yet Trump has zero and that's just fine. :laugh:

Forum List

Back