LIVE - right now Biden is giving a very divisive speech

No link - because it is live right now.

He is showing right now he is not the right person to be in office.
Spouting off rhetorical media talking points.
He said the BLM/ANTIFA protest in Washington were peaceful....

Here is what peaceful looks like apparently...

View attachment 438790

And he went on to attack our Justice System... lamenting about "Trump judges"... of course judges Obama named are not "Obama judges".

This was a very divisive little speech. Basically stood there and repeated left media talking points, alluded to basically every judge he appointed is suspect.

Unbelievable.

Yeah, you are what you seem to be, a damn liar; posting what you hope to be echoed and become another BIG LIE.
I sure will be glad when junior high school gets back in session so the adults can have a conversation.

You attempted to mislead the reader by posting a flaming building in your comment about the BLM/Antifa protest yesterday. In fact you've made up Antifa was anywhere in the vicinity of DC Yesterday. All of which make you into a damn liar.

Sadly it looks like Biden is going to do the same thing Obama did.
Obama had a magnificent opportunity to rise to the occasion and be a unifier.
Right out of the gate he did the opposite. And continued to be a divisive force "guns and Bibles" is a good representation of that.
And then we had Trump. Absolutely the media were atrocious about him, but at the same time it isn't like he was a unifier either.
Trump through out more insults and gutter talk than any other President in modern history. Even getting into a Twitter war with a vulgar has been comedian. Jesus Christ.
And now, after the events of yesterday - what does Biden do??? Does he speak of unity and "coming together to find common ground" - like he campaigned on??
NO.
He stood there and repeated rhetorical media talking points while alluding to calling all judges appointed by Trump as suspect.

Standing there giving a 20 minute speech about how bad Trump is - HELLOOOO - is not a unifier.
I can see things are not going to improve, because once again... we will not have a leader.
Trump through out more insults

Isn't that where you are the butt of your own jokes?
No
Your OP is a lie, I just listened to be sure and shocker, you lied.

He didnt call the Judges suspect, he praised them "deeply" (his words), and said it was TRUMP..

WAS TRUMP

That expected them to be suspect.

And then you posted photos of a different time in the DC protests than what he is referring to. Another Lie, Biden didn't say that all protesters this summer were peaceful...that's not what he said, what the fuck is wrong with you?

Try the OP again without the lies next time.

You're a jaded Cult 45-er, that's what. :thup:

Yeah except that is not the little speech he just gave a half hour ago.

Yes, yes it is dipshit. :thup:

Right out of the gate he did the opposite. And continued to be a divisive force "guns and Bibles" is a good representation of that.
And then we had Trump. Absolutely the media were atrocious about him, but at the same time it isn't like he was a unifier either.
Trump through out more insults and gutter talk than any other President in modern history. Even getting into a Twitter war with a vulgar has been comedian. Jesus Christ.
And now, after the events of yesterday - what does Biden do??? Does he speak of unity and "coming together to find common ground" - like he campaigned on??
NO.
He stood there and repeated rhetorical media talking points while alluding to calling all judges appointed by Trump as suspect.

Standing there giving a 20 minute speech about how bad Trump is - HELLOOOO - is not a unifier.
I can see things are not going to improve, because once again... we will not have a leader.

No

He didnt call the Judges suspect, he praised them "deeply" (his words), and said it was TRUMP..

WAS TRUMP

And then you posted photos of a different time in the DC protests than what he is referring to. Another Lie, Biden didn't say that all protesters this summer were peaceful...that's not what he said, what the fuck is wrong with you?

Don't bother responding to iamwhatIseem. What he seems to be, is that he is a damn liar.

Former ICE chief saying just now - "this is a massive failure of leadership. Capital officers did not fail, their leadership failed. They were completely understaffed for the day... in fact I was told more had the day of than usual!!.... they should have known this would happen. And they failed to prepare for it. "

WHY???
Because this goes much deeper than protesters at the Capital building.
He is calling for the immediate dismissal of all Capital Police management.
He is right.
Just like he said, it doesn't matter who is protesting on the steps of this building, whether it is ANTIFA or whoever... we knew for over a week this was coming. Post on social media calling for violence, the girl who was shot made a post about they won't be able to stop us.
It is simply unbelievable to me that a sparce presence was there. Was it on purpose?? Or was it simply unimaginable failure and lack of duty??
I had read on 1/3/21 that a large National Guard unit (unarmed) was going to be present to direct marchers and vehicle traffic to free up law enforcement for any problems that might occur.

Then I hear yesterday on the news, after the rioters were in the Capital building, that the NG has been called out. Called out by Pence, because Donald wouldn't do it.

I get the feeling that "Deep State" is just a projection.
WHat?
The Capital Police is not under White House directive. You know that right?
The White House has exactly zero jurisdiction over them.
There are 2,300 Capital police. 2,300 of them.
National Guard. Pence doesn't have the authority to call in the NG.
They were called in by Secy Defense Miller.

Dude.

Former ICE chief saying just now - "this is a massive failure of leadership. Capital officers did not fail, their leadership failed. They were completely understaffed for the day... in fact I was told more had the day of than usual!!.... they should have known this would happen. And they failed to prepare for it. "

WHY???
He is right.
Just like he said, it doesn't matter who is protesting on the steps of this building, whether it is ANTIFA or whoever... we knew for over a week this was coming. Post on social media calling for violence, the girl who was shot made a post about they won't be able to stop us.
It is simply unbelievable to me that a sparce presence was there. Was it on purpose?? Or was it simply unimaginable failure and lack of duty??
I had read on 1/3/21 that a large National Guard unit (unarmed) was going to be present to direct marchers and vehicle traffic to free up law enforcement for any problems that might occur.

Then I hear yesterday on the news, after the rioters were in the Capital building, that the NG has been called out. Called out by Pence, because Donald wouldn't do it.

WHat?

Dude.
Trump has final jurisdiction over the DC National Guard.

The D.C. National Guard is the only National Guard unit, out of all of the 54 states and territories, which reports only to the President.

dude.

NO.

No

WAS TRUMP

Don't bother responding to iamwhatIseem. What he seems to be, is that he is a damn liar.

We are used to that...We just like to peck on him for fun.

People really need to be objective about Presidents and “unity” over the past 50 years. Trump can never be mistaken for a unifier; yet Obama expected unity because he felt entitled to it. George W. Bush genuinely wanted unity and tried but could not pull it off. I think the President in my lifetime who earned unity and proved he could work across the aisle with many is Bill Clinton..... and this is coming from someone who has many complaints and critiques about Bill Clinton and did not vote for him.

The last throes and whines of a mentally disturbed Cult :itsok:
Reminds me of 45 :dunno:
Of course it does. :itsok:
Of course it doesnt to you. Maybe you can be the new head honcho of the Biden cult.
Seems fitting since all of your standards you had for captain clorox doesnt work for the senile kid groper.
Whatever way you need to get this shit off your chest, it's no matter to me. I start with the foundation that you have an abject delusion regarding reality itself. There's no argument to be had about that, it is just what it is.
delusion about what?
I'm not interested in your whine about the "but but but them too" bullshit. It doesn't reflect reality, and I have zero interest in convincing you lost folks of anything. I saw which lie you're accusing Biden of, and it's not even a lie. I have videos for days of peaceful protesters getting rubber bulleted and pepper sprayed.

You took him saying that THAT happened, to mean he was saying that ALL THE PROTESTS WERE PEACEFUL.

That's not what he said, TN.

This is toddler shit. You are literally attempting to create things to whine about, bones to pick, so that what Trump is doesn't look so bad on him.

It takes zero % support of Biden to point out reality, and I have no desire to be "convincing" to you. I speak the truth to anyone it might help, and couldn't give a fuck about the "but but but Democrats" narrative.
Im referring to your sudden change of standards.
How on earth do you know what lie/lies i was referring to? Because that wasnt it. I was referring to his tear gas/peaceful protest bullshit
U.S. Park Police Chief Says No Tear Gas Was Used on Washington D.C. Protesters Before Trump's Church Visit (newsweek.com)
Im not creating anything. He said it :dunno:

The last throes and whines of a mentally disturbed Cult :itsok:
Reminds me of 45 :dunno:
Of course it does. :itsok:
Of course it doesnt to you. Maybe you can be the new head honcho of the Biden cult.
Seems fitting since all of your standards you had for captain clorox doesnt work for the senile kid groper.
Whatever way you need to get this shit off your chest, it's no matter to me. I start with the foundation that you have an abject delusion regarding reality itself. There's no argument to be had about that, it is just what it is.
delusion about what?
I'm not interested in your whine about the "but but but them too" bullshit. It doesn't reflect reality, and I have zero interest in convincing you lost folks of anything. I saw which lie you're accusing Biden of, and it's not even a lie. I have videos for days of peaceful protesters getting rubber bulleted and pepper sprayed.

You took him saying that THAT happened, to mean he was saying that ALL THE PROTESTS WERE PEACEFUL.

That's not what he said, TN.

This is toddler shit. You are literally attempting to create things to whine about, bones to pick, so that what Trump is doesn't look so bad on him.

It takes zero % support of Biden to point out reality, and I have no desire to be "convincing" to you. I speak the truth to anyone it might help, and couldn't give a fuck about the "but but but Democrats" narrative.
Im referring to your sudden change of standards.
How on earth do you know what lie/lies i was referring to? Because that wasnt it. I was referring to his tear gas/peaceful protest bullshit
U.S. Park Police Chief Says No Tear Gas Was Used on Washington D.C. Protesters Before Trump's Church Visit (newsweek.com)
Im not creating anything. He said it :dunno:
They said no "tear gas" was used but said there were "chemical agents" used, I remember this vividly. That's obfuscating, quite fuckin obviously to anyone with a brain. When people call it tear gas they're just using a broader term for "chemical agents" because they're not trained officers themselves, fuckin obviously TN.

While pepper balls and smoke canisters were used against the protesters, "no tear gas was used by USSP officers or other assisting law enforcement partners to close the area at Lafayette Park."

There's no "changing standards," that's retarded. You dont know my standards, or what or how they changed or didn't, you merely have a warped perception of what's actually going on because you're going out of your way to find a "neener" about "but but but Biden."

Like the pedo shit, it's ridiculous. My gram kisses kids heads like that and is endearing towards them, too. She's not a pedophile, she's old and finds kids endearing. You want to accuse a guy that you have no actual right or basis of being a pedophile for just another "neener" about "but but but biden" because Trump actually has a case dismissed where he was actually accused of Raping a child with Epstein, who was 13.

There's no sliding standards, there's right and wrong without the jaded cynicism you have an OCD to employ because of partisan team crap. Right and wrong don't give a fuck.

Biden didn't lie, you said he lied.
Biden didnt condone the riots and looting, and as of this morning you had no fucking idea Kamala even condemned it.

Relax, buddy. You're a deeply gas-lit guy who's clouded by partisan jade because you can SEE the vile shit, and don't want to SUPPORT it, so instead you lash out at the "but but but both" bullshit ...which is sometimes true, but mostly bullshit.

They said no "tear gas" was used but said there were "chemical agents" used
so a lie
There's no "changing standards,"
Now you are lying
Like the pedo shit, it's ridiculous
I said he gropes them. Which he does. He even tries to kiss strangers and they get creeped out.
there's right and wrong
indeed. Try to be consistent.
You lie again. You even pasted what was actually used. He also said they were peaceful when they werent. DC has been on fire for days before that and the people that got pepper balled were trying to grab officers guns, throwing things at them and becoming combative.
as of this morning you had no fucking idea Kamala even condemned it.
Wow, so now you know what I know and dont know. Amazing.
I clearly stated she was fine with them until her rebuttal to the RNC convention. My point was, she supported them. Period. And she did. Obviously.
You're a deeply gas-lit guy who's clouded by partisan jade
And you arent consistent because of your hatred for Trump. Guess we could roll the dice to see which one is better. Lol

NO.

No

WAS TRUMP

We are used to that...We just like to peck on him for fun.

I just have to say, it is crap like this Moonglow, that pushes people...You and your liberal cohorts think it is so funny, like some middle school "mean girl" mocking, and making fun of others as you instigate situations that you can't believe happen when your targets have had enough....Then you want to stand back and shine a light on your halo right? No....You and other liberals are complicit in what takes place after 4 years of pushing Trump supporters in a corner, and poking your finger in their chest over and over....So, chuckle now....The whirlwind may be on the horizon, and you could be on the list to recieve..... ;)

so a lie
Now you are lying
I said he gropes them. Which he does. He even tries to kiss strangers and they get creeped out.
there's right and wrong
You lie again. You even pasted what was actually used. He also said they were peaceful when they werent. DC has been on fire for days before that and the people that got pepper balled were trying to grab officers guns, throwing things at them and becoming combative.
I clearly stated she was fine with them until her rebuttal to the RNC convention. My point was, she supported them. Period. And she did. Obviously.
And you arent consistent because of your hatred for Trump. Guess we could roll the dice to see which one is better. Lol
Are you really unable to understand that when they say "tear gas" but it was really "pepper spray," that that's not a Lie, it's a function of not knowing the difference between chemical agents? That's your reach for saying "ohhh biden is such a liar!!!!?"

That's pathetic, and it's exactly what I'm talking about. You just made a wall-sized post neenering over the difference between tear gas and pepper spray.

That's exactly what I mean is going on here with the gas-lighting.

Kamala supported PEACEFUL protests, she said so over and over. That you NEED it to be true that she supported Rioters is a you problem. It's your jade, it's your brainwashing.

so a lie
Now you are lying
there's right and wrong
Are you really unable to understand that when they say "tear gas" but it was really "pepper spray," that that's not a Lie, it's a function of not knowing the difference between chemical agents? That's your reach for saying "ohhh biden is such a liar!!!!?"

That's pathetic, and it's exactly what I'm talking about. You just made a wall-sized post neenering over the difference between tear gas and pepper spray.

Kamala supported PEACEFUL protests, she said so over and over. That you NEED it to be true that she supported Rioters is a you problem. It's your jade, it's your brainwashing.
"TRUMP USED TEAR GAS ON PEACEFUL PROTESTORS." Both are lies.
Trump could say blue instead of royal blue and you would rip your fucking eyes out of their socket. Needless to say, it doesnt surprise me you would defend his lie.

Comma la used terms like "beware" and how she praised the "intensity"
She was saying all this as the country burned, people were murdered and whole sections of cities were being taken over.
It isnt my fault you cant put 2 and 2 together.

People really need to be objective about Presidents and “unity” over the past 50 years. Trump can never be mistaken for a unifier; yet Obama expected unity because he felt entitled to it. George W. Bush genuinely wanted unity and tried but could not pull it off. I think the President in my lifetime who earned unity and proved he could work across the aisle with many is Bill Clinton..... and this is coming from someone who has many complaints and critiques about Bill Clinton and did not vote for him.
Oh, so disunity is the fault of Trump, too? It could not be because the media built up the anger and hatred and covered up all of the scandals of the left? It could not be the voices of the entertainment behemoth influencing the tempers and minds of young liberals to act up? It could not be the race baiters on the left telling the world the USA is full of “systemic racism.” It could not be the vile corrupt DNC that engaged in criminal operations to try to destroy Trump in every which way possible including a fake Russian collusion investigation holding the nation hostage for 2 ½ years? How do people live with such dishonesty and hypocrisy and still think they are the “righteous ones?”

WHY???
He is right.

WHat?

Dude.
Trump has final jurisdiction over the DC National Guard.

The D.C. National Guard is the only National Guard unit, out of all of the 54 states and territories, which reports only to the President.

dude.
Your point?
YOu understand Pence is not Trump?
You understand that right there in black and white it was Miller who approved the NG after request by Pelosi, Pence and the Mayor.
It's all the rage.... right there to read.

so a lie
Now you are lying
there's right and wrong

"TRUMP USED TEAR GAS ON PEACEFUL PROTESTORS." Both are lies.
Trump could say blue instead of royal blue and you would rip your fucking eyes out of their socket. Needless to say, it doesnt surprise me you would defend his lie.

Comma la used terms like "beware" and how she praised the "intensity"
She was saying all this as the country burned, people were murdered and whole sections of cities were being taken over.
It isnt my fault you cant put 2 and 2 together.
Ive never ripped my eyes out over something like blue vs royal blue - but you did just rant about a guy saying tear gas when he should have said pepper spray, and that's completely ridiculous.

You're just doing the "but but but both of us" thing, and its not true. Show me where it's true, ya cant. I've never bitched and whined over a Trump lie that's small fuckin potatoes like that, and you saying it is more of this bullshit I've been talking about all along.

I dont need to put two and two together to understand that most humans dont support rioting. That's a made up right wing trope that you puckered your lips to and followed along with. That because folks on "the left" supported the protest, that "the left" was therefore the anti police party of NON law and order, and Trump took advantage of that false-dichotomy. You proved today that you fell for it.

That's not my problem, and not my job to convince you otherwise. You're one of the gas-lit, to me, and I don't care if you disagree with reality and I'll gladly continue to point out reality no matter how partisan the partisans want to accuse me of. I support reality, you support neenering that Joe Biden was lying today because he said tear gas when he should have said pepper spray. If that were me doing some shit like that, I'd realize how fuckin ridiculous I'm being...but I wouldn't be like that in the first place so it's hard to imagine.

Forum List

Back