Live J6 Hearing...

So, Trump was either lying his ass off, or he is dangerously delusional.

Two choices.

The fact that we aren't sure which reflects on Trump.

Barr quoted was kick off video.

In the interview, Barr recalled that Trump became enraged when he told him there was no evidence that the 2020 election was fraudulent.

“I told him that all this stuff was bullshit,” Barr said. “And, you know, it was wrong to be shoveling it out the way his team was.”
And yet Barr did no investigation into the fraud, so how can he say there was none?
4F940DF8-CAA0-4779-B1D5-AA84CDF5D301.jpeg

False dichotomy.
Demonstrated to be the actual dichotomy, just today.

Trump had no evidence or reason to believe the big lie.

He had the resources of the entire US federal government at his disposal, and they all reached the conclusion it was bullshit. They all told him so.

He was as informed on the lack of evidence or argument for widespread fraud as was any person on the planet.

So yep. Spreading dangerous lies, or dangerously delusional.

Probably knows he is lying. He doesn't seem that demented yet.

Last edited:
I urge you to open up your stubbornly closed mind. It really would help you in so many areas of life.
Well, first......that ain't half-bad advice. For anybody, it seems.
It's sorta like one of those epigrams football coaches stick on their locker-room wall. Like Ted Lasso's "Believe".
(actually,Ted's would be futbol, or soccer.)

So thanks, BackAgain.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

But, as long as we are trading advice, I would also point to the sincere advice offered the poster Back Again up in post #676.
This one:

..... if you would have watched today's hearing you would have seen Republican election expert and lawyer, Benjamin Ginsberg, detail the 'attempts' by Rudy, KrakenPot Powell, and Trump to win in courts. Ginsberg studied each case....61"

So, speaking of Ben Ginsberg, I thought the guy was really credible in the hearing today. And he is a long .....long!.....time Republican election experts that the GOP has regularly used to help some candidate that is crosswise on election night.

But, if you missed him in the actual hearing today, well, here he is with Judy Woodruff on tonight's NewsHour:

And yet Barr did no investigation into the fraud,

Ah, poster 'Hawk'.....partner, you really really!....need to watch those hearings. If you would have watched today's you would likely have avoided stepping into the cowpie you just made.

Former Attorney General Barr explicitly described the DOJ's efforts--and his---to hunt down allegations of fraud. I was impressed by his grasp of the realities of the vote count in Detroit.
Plus....and again, if you had listened.....well, you would have heard the former Atlanta attorney general for the DOJ, BJay Pak, detail how he investigated fraud in Atlanta and discussed it with AG Bar.

Really, amigo.......get on the bus. Or be left behind.
Don't be like one of those sad 'Birther' conspiracy nutters.
Nutters in everybody's rear-view mirror now ----after being ridiculed, satirized, and snickered at. Losers. Of the first water.
Stay current. Be aware. Read good stuff. Watch good stuff.
It'll make you a better American.
Trust me.

Demonstrated to be the actual dichotomy, just today.

Trump had no evidence or reason to believe the big lie.

He had the resources of the entire US federal government at his disposal, and they all reached the conclusion it was bullshit. They all told him so.

He was as informed on the lack of evidence or argument for widespread fraud as was any person on the planet.

So yep. Spreading dangerous lies, or dangerously delusional.

Probably knows he is lying. He doesn't seem that demented yet.
Nope. Never demonstrated. Just claimed. And not supported. Sucks to be you.

Well, first......that ain't half-bad advice. For anybody, it seems.
It's sorta like one of those epigrams football coaches stick on their locker-room wall. Like Ted Lasso's "Believe".
(actually,Ted's would be futbol, or soccer.)

So thanks, BackAgain.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

But, as long as we are trading advice, I would also point to the sincere advice offered the poster Back Again up in post #676.
This one:

So, speaking of Ben Ginsberg, I thought the guy was really credible in the hearing today. And he is a long .....long!.....time Republican election experts that the GOP has regularly used to help some candidate that is crosswise on election night.

But, if you missed him in the actual hearing today, well, here he is with Judy Woodruff on tonight's NewsHour:

Pathetically poor poster Chilliconfuzed. We aren’t trading. You gave unsolicited advice. So I gave you some in return. Mine had value.

Beyond that I have no interest in discussing shit with you. You simply aren’t up to an honest discussion.

Pathetically poor poster Chilliconfuzed. We aren’t trading. You gave unsolicited advice. So I gave you some in return. Mine had value.

Beyond that I have no interest in discussing shit with you. You simply aren’t up to an honest discussion.
Cute whining.

But he invited you to hear what Ben Ginsburg has to say.

You should listen.

OK, Back Again, we feel your pain.
But do this: On Wednesday, plop down in front of your telly and watch the 3rd hearing of the Select Committee to Investigate the January 6th Attack on Congress.

We are only trying to help you become a better, more informed, poster.

Good luck.

False.

Trump didn’t lie.
"As the select committee has demonstrated, the Trump campaign knew these claims of voter fraud were false, yet they continued to barrage small dollar donors with emails, encouraging them to donate to something called an Official Election Defense Fund," Wick said.

"Claims that the election was stolen were so successful, President Trump and his allies raised $250 million, nearly $100 million in the first week after the election," Wick said.

She added that the committee discovered that the fund did not exist.

She detailed how Trump created a separate entity called the "Save America" PAC on Nov. 9, 2020.

"Most of the money raised went to this newly created PAC, not to election-related litigation," she said, adding that the committee discovered that this PAC gave millions in contributions to pro-Trump organizations.

Lofgren said that political fundraising is part of the electoral process and allows voters to make their voices heard, but that they "deserve the truth about what those funds will be used for."

Trumps sanity being questioned by his team. The thing is we all knew he was nuts.

200 mules being joked about now.
Listening to you assholes hanging on every word of Pelosi's bullshit is like listening to a bunch of old ladies yakking about a soap opera.

Can't you fucktards get a room or something? You shouldn't jerk each other off in public.

Listening to you assholes hanging on every word of Pelosi's bullshit is like listening to a bunch of old ladies yakking about a soap opera.

Can't you fucktards get a room or something? You shouldn't jerk each other off in public.
Just posting facts presented this morning

Are you denying that trump raised money for a fund that didn’t exist then spent that money on a lie. He lied to donors.
Please deny this^^^

"As the select committee has demonstrated, the Trump campaign knew these claims of voter fraud were false, yet they continued to barrage small dollar donors with emails, encouraging them to donate to something called an Official Election Defense Fund," Wick said.

"Claims that the election was stolen were so successful, President Trump and his allies raised $250 million, nearly $100 million in the first week after the election," Wick said.

She added that the committee discovered that the fund did not exist.

She detailed how Trump created a separate entity called the "Save America" PAC on Nov. 9, 2020.

"Most of the money raised went to this newly created PAC, not to election-related litigation," she said, adding that the committee discovered that this PAC gave millions in contributions to pro-Trump organizations.

Lofgren said that political fundraising is part of the electoral process and allows voters to make their voices heard, but that they "deserve the truth about what those funds will be used for."
The partisan committee claims it has found evidence. And you BELIEVE! You dope.

You’re an empty little nothing of a person. And that’s maybe your finest quality.
Triggered.
I rest easy at night knowing I’m a better man than you.
It’s an easy assessment.

Now tell me/us again that trump didn’t lie.

Triggered.
I rest easy at night knowing I’m a better man than you.
It’s an easy assessment.

Now tell me/us again that trump didn’t lie.
You rest easy because your too stupid to worry about your own imbecility. And no. I’m not triggered. But feel free to convince yourself you have such power over anyone.

You aren’t a man at all. Worms laugh at you, winkydink.

Forum List

Back