Live J6 Hearing...

$5 gas $5 milk America in ruination snd libbies and Joke Briben playing Trump as The Greatest Concern around.
They are so insipidly emotionally addled they don’t even realize there is Nothing that this show trial can do about the past with the only possible outcome that he might not be able to run for President
Ruin the country now so your anger can be subsided over two years from now
Traitors snd children.
Nice deflection from the thread topic

Oh please. You keep coming up with the same gibberish. Give it a rest. You’re not changing anyone’s mind. You have one note. It’s off key. But at least it’s redundant.
I agree
I can’t argue with stupid people

Read my signature

You are the stupid person. You’re a joke.

Your integrity on this thread is a joke
Your defense of Trumps indefensible actions in the 2020 election is a reflection of your lack of integrity

Your integrity on this thread is a joke
Your defense of Trumps indefensible actions in the 2020 election is a reflection of your lack of integrity
You remain a joke. Starting with your fake username. And you lack integrity. I haven’t defended Trump, either, you imbecile. I have simply tried to tone down your rancid bullshit propaganda rhetoric. I’ll worry about your assessment of “integrity” if you ever gain any.

In the meanwhile, you’d benefit by getting it through your thick skull that this faux committee partisan show isn’t designed to discover anything. And it certainly doesn’t care about the truth. You don’t either.

No. I sure didn’t. And your repeating your false claim doesn’t change it.

Farty, you truly suck at this.

If you say something incorrect, as you almost always do, that doesn’t always mean that you’re lying. It does mean you’re wrong. But lying requires that when you say something you don’t believe it yourself. It requires that your intent be to deceive.

Again, Farty. Whether you like it or not, words still do have actual meaning. Learn to cope. (I’ll order you a tissue for later, you sniveling twat.)
Whether you like it or not, saying he believed the lie is not a defense of his unethical and criminal acts.

Nor does it excuse him from criminal intent, unless he is pleading insanity.

You can have your daily baby hissy fit all day (you will), and you will still be wrong at the end of the day.

You remain a joke. Starting with your fake username. And you lack integrity. I haven’t defended Trump, either, you imbecile. I have simply tried to tone down your rancid bullshit propaganda rhetoric. I’ll worry about your assessment of “integrity” if you ever gain any.

In the meanwhile, you’d benefit by getting it through your thick skull that this faux committee partisan show isn’t designed to discover anything. And it certainly doesn’t care about the truth. You don’t either.
How many times did you vote for Trump?

Be honest

If you say something incorrect, as you almost always do, that doesn’t always mean that you’re lying. It does mean you’re wrong. But lying requires that when you say something you don’t believe it yourself. It requires that your intent be to deceive.

If you say something incorrect because you don’t know the truth, that is an error

However, if you are repeatedly told the truth and choose to repeat the incorrect information, you are lying

Trump KNOWS he lost to Biden. He CHOOSES to embrace the lie

If you say something incorrect because you don’t know the truth, that is an error

However, if you are repeatedly told the truth and choose to repeat the incorrect information, you are lying

Or, he is dangerously delusional.

Pick your poison...

What we may never knows is whether he has actually talked himself into believing it. This is not a well-adjusted person.

What we may never knows is whether he has actually talked himself into believing it. This is not a well-adjusted person.
Right. But does that even matter? He is a detached, malignant narcissist. Anything he says is, to him, as true as anything. Until he says it is not.

Either he is intentionally spreading dangerous lies, or he is dangerously delusional. The response should be the same either way.

Libs call Trump all these third grade names and offer their emotional displeasure as sure fire proof of some wacky form of guilt on his part

Right. But does that even matter? He is a detached, malignant narcissist. Anything he says is, to him, as true as anything. Until he says it is not.

Either he is intentionally spreading dangerous lies, or he is dangerously delusional. The response should be the same either way.
No, it doesn't matter.

I just know that this period will be studied for a long time from a psychological / sociological / anthropological perspective. That's just one question.

Libs call Trump all these third grade names and offer their emotional displeasure as sure fire proof of some wacky form of guilt on his part
Nobody has done anything like that.

But we have presented evidence and argument. But you are not intellectually capable of meeting these things. So, you play with your own poop instead.

they have been parading through lots of smart, accomplished, principled people who once also bought the hoodwink but now realize it was a sham.
The Jan 6 Commission has Trump aids coming out of the woodwork to show how out of touch with reality Trump was.

Yes, posters Pellinore & RW, most all of those folks surely sound aware and in-tune with their jobs and responsibilities. I agree.

I was struck that all of the witnesses today were Republicans. In fact, they were Trump's family, White House staffers, campaign staffers, his lawyers, etc. So, with all of the witnesses being Republican and testifying in front of a Committee that has 5 Democrats on it.......well, I guess that most certainly makes these hearings 'bi-partisana'.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Not one iota of material evidence supports the absurd claims made by assholes like Ms. Cheney or any of the usual crowd of libtard Democraps
Well, poster BA, I would highly recommend you watch these hearings.
How else to be an American with a more complete sense of our political developments unless you do some due diligence to be informed?
The evidence is piling up. It's called testimony. Under oath. Some under subpoena.
I think the next one is Wednesday. Check your local listings.
Be a better American by being better informed.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Lawsuits dismissed mostly on procedural grounds and rarely if ever getting to a test of the evidence.

Ah, and that proves the advice offered just above.
Meaning, watch the damn hearings!!
If you want to be better informed.

For example if you would have watched today's hearing you would have seen Republican election expert and lawyer, Benjamin Ginsberg, detail the 'attempts' by Rudy, KrakenPot Powell, and Trump to win in courts. Ginsberg studied each case....61, I think he said. 30 of them were dismissed on procedural grounds, e.g, no standing, wrong parties, wrong court, no evidence presented, etc.

The other approximately 30 were heard by courts and promptly dismissed as 'not meritorious'. With many of the decisions scathing in their rebuke of Trump's efforts. Scaldingly scathing.

And mind you, these 60+ cases were presented to about 111 judges....Republican and Democrat, with some of them appointed by Trump.

So, poster BA, do this: Set aside time on Wednesday, and with an open mind and maybe your blue-lined pad and a pencil....sit in front of your telly and watch the next hearing.

The Committee is doing a good job of informing responsible American citizens. No reason you can't be one of 'em.

Whether you like it or not, saying he believed the lie is not a defense of his unethical and criminal acts.

Nor does it excuse him from criminal intent, unless he is pleading insanity.

You can have your daily baby hissy fit all day (you will), and you will still be wrong at the end of the day.
Whether you like it or not, a statement is not a lie at all if it is believed. Furthermore, whether you like it or not, what he did believe goes to his intent (if he were to ever have been or ever to be charged with a “crime.” And you remain wrong. That doesn’t require an insanity plea. Where you come up with your bullshit IS less credible than MSLSD.

Trry saying something meritorious and truthful if you ever wish to achieve the slightest bit of credibility in your life.

Yes, posters Pellinore & RW, most all of those folks surely sound aware and in-tune with their jobs and responsibilities. I agree.

I was struck that all of the witnesses today were Republicans. In fact, they were Trump's family, White House staffers, campaign staffers, his lawyers, etc. So, with all of the witnesses being Republican and testifying in front of a Committee that has 5 Democrats on it.......well, I guess that most certainly makes these hearings 'bi-partisana'.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well, poster BA, I would highly recommend you watch these hearings.
How else to be an American with a more complete sense of our political developments unless you do some due diligence to be informed?
The evidence is piling up. It's called testimony. Under oath. Some under subpoena.
I think the next one is Wednesday. Check your local listings.
Be a better American by being better informed.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Ah, and that proves the advice offered just above.
Meaning, watch the damn hearings!!
If you want to be better informed.

For example if you would have watched today's hearing you would have seen Republican election expert and lawyer, Benjamin Ginsberg, detail the 'attempts' by Rudy, KrakenPot Powell, and Trump to win in courts. Ginsberg studied each case....61, I think he said. 30 of them were dismissed on procedural grounds, e.g, no standing, wrong parties, wrong court, no evidence presented, etc.

The other approximately 30 were heard by courts and promptly dismissed as 'not meritorious'. With many of the decisions scathing in their rebuke of Trump's efforts. Scaldingly scathing.

And mind you, these 60+ cases were presented to about 111 judges....Republican and Democrat, with some of them appointed by Trump.

So, poster BA, do this: Set aside time on Wednesday, and with an open mind and maybe your blue-lined pad and a pencil....sit in front of your telly and watch the next hearing.

The Committee is doing a good job of informing responsible American citizens. No reason you can't be one of 'em.
Well awful poster Chilliconfuzed, I urge you to open up your stubbornly closed mind. It really would help you in so many areas of life.

Whether you like it or not, a statement is not a lie at all if it is believed
Whether you like it or not, that doesn't matter. That's why criminals have to take the insanity plea, instead of just saying they believed for example, that their 8 year old was a demon from hell trying to kill them and then being acquitted of criminal intent

It's not a believable lie. He had no evidence or reason to believe it, and he had every reasonable opportunity to be assured it was false.

So every word you are saying is wrong and stupid. I can't dumb this down any further for you.

Whether you like it or not, that doesn't matter. That's why criminals have to take the insanity plea, instead of just saying they believed for example, that their 8 year old was a demon from hell trying to kill them and then being acquitted of criminal intent

It's not a believable lie. He had no evidence or reason to believe it, and he had every reasonable opportunity to be assured it was false.

So every word you are saying is wrong and stupid. I can't dumb this down any further for you.
If it matters enough to you to make a false claim that he lied, then it matters even more to show the world that you’re wrong even as to what constitutes a lie. So, naturally, once again, you’re wrong.

You remain a dishonest imbecile but at least you’re an asshole…. In perpetuity.

Forum List

Back