Live J6 Hearing...

Just posting facts presented this morning

Are you denying that trump raised money for a fund that didn’t exist then spent that money on a lie. He lied to donors.
Please deny this^^^
Read my lips:

=> I <=

=> DON'T <=

=> CARE <=

No matter how much you bleat about it, you can't make me care'. Mkay?

You rest easy because your too stupid to worry about your own imbecility. And no. I’m not triggered. But feel free to convince yourself you have such power over anyone.

You aren’t a man at all. Worms laugh at you, winkydink.
Have a nice evening 😎

Well, first......that ain't half-bad advice. For anybody, it seems.
It's sorta like one of those epigrams football coaches stick on their locker-room wall. Like Ted Lasso's "Believe".
(actually,Ted's would be futbol, or soccer.)

So thanks, BackAgain.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

But, as long as we are trading advice, I would also point to the sincere advice offered the poster Back Again up in post #676.
This one:

So, speaking of Ben Ginsberg, I thought the guy was really credible in the hearing today. And he is a long .....long!.....time Republican election experts that the GOP has regularly used to help some candidate that is crosswise on election night.

But, if you missed him in the actual hearing today, well, here he is with Judy Woodruff on tonight's NewsHour:

I liked the way they went over some of the specific "fraud" conspiracies theories and dismantled them -- especially the "Biden got too many votes overnight" argument.

The media was telling us -- over and over and over -- that the mail-in ballots would be counted LAST, and since Trump ordered his rubes to vote in person, most of the LATE VOTES would go Biden's way. We knew what to expect. We knew it was going to happen.

But the Trumpsters? FOX didn't tell them that. I've seen MANY posts just over the last few days from Trumpsters who STILL don't know it.

When I bring this up, they have no idea what I'm talking about. So, you just shake your head and say "never mind".

When I bring this up, they have no idea what I'm talking about.

Yeah, I've gingerly skirted similar discussions with neighbors.
I think it is an example....a personification, really.....of the 2016 cliché about Trump Supporters being the under-informed demographic of the American citizenry.
That is not a dis on my wonderful neighbors.
But it is sad.
And, it is what it is.

More specific to yesterday's hearing I was impressed with how various witnesses.....all of them Trump's own people.....dismantled one 'election fraud' conspiracy after another. Barr's under-oath testimony with his grasp of the Detroit precincts was particularly credible and impressive. Clearly, he had gotten into the weeds of these investigations.

And I was particularly interested in Republican elections expert and lawyer Benjamin Ginsberg's under-oath testimony. The guy knows elections and election law. And he gave credible testimony. Articulate and detailed. And he wasn't afraid to talk metrics and numbers at the hearing. Which made him even more credible.

I thought the fired Fox guy who made the call (the correct call, by the way...but got fired by Murdoch for it, anyway)...who made the early call on Arizona, he was very believable.

Clearly, one could see the satisfaction and the triumphalism he still owns over 'beating out the competition' with the call. He made the call based on his confidence in his data modeling. He beat ABC, CBS, NBC, etc. with that call. They all eventually caught up with Fox's call but from the competitive nature of American business...he won.
But got fired for it. Such is life.
But the guy came across as knowledgeable, competent, and credible.

Can't you fucktards get a room or something? You shouldn't jerk each other off in public.
In reading too many of your contributions to this forum, good poster Scruffy, one can't help but notice your frequent reliance on angry sexual imagery and references.
I'm not knowledgeable enough to know whether that signals frustration, an incel, or just an unhappy unsatisfied individual.
Perhaps someone else on this message board who has some education or training in diagnosing sexual confliction could add nuance to our understanding of that regrettable state.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Read my lips: => I <= => DON'T <= => CARE <= No matter how much you bleat about it, you can't make me care'
----------------------------------------------------------------

Yet, here you are.

Yeah, I don't get it either.

Listening to you assholes hanging on every word of Pelosi's bullshit is like listening to a bunch of old ladies yakking about a soap opera.

Can't you fucktards get a room or something? You shouldn't jerk each other off in public.
Mrs Pelosi didnt speak at the hearing.

Yeah, I've gingerly skirted similar discussions with neighbors.
I think it is an example....a personification, really.....of the 2016 cliché about Trump Supporters being the under-informed demographic of the American citizenry.
That is not a dis on my wonderful neighbors.
But it is sad.
And, it is what it is.

More specific to yesterday's hearing I was impressed with how various witnesses.....all of them Trump's own people.....dismantled one 'election fraud' conspiracy after another. Barr's under-oath testimony with his grasp of the Detroit precincts was particularly credible and impressive. Clearly, he had gotten into the weeds of these investigations.

And I was particularly interested in Republican elections expert and lawyer Benjamin Ginsberg's under-oath testimony. The guy knows elections and election law. And he gave credible testimony. Articulate and detailed. And he wasn't afraid to talk metrics and numbers at the hearing. Which made him even more credible.

I thought the fired Fox guy who made the call (the correct call, by the way...but got fired by Murdoch for it, anyway)...who made the early call on Arizona, he was very believable.

Clearly, one could see the satisfaction and the triumphalism he still owns over 'beating out the competition' with the call. He made the call based on his confidence in his data modeling. He beat ABC, CBS, NBC, etc. with that call. They all eventually caught up with Fox's call but from the competitive nature of American business...he won.
But got fired for it. Such is life.
But the guy came across as knowledgeable, competent, and credible.
Fox knew the postal votes would swing for Biden but kept it quiet. I dont understand why. broadcasting that fact wouldnot affect the election because the voting had finished.
It would have undermined a few of trumps conspiracy theories I suppose but they were not to know he would go crazy at that stage.

Fox knew the postal votes would swing for Biden but kept it quiet. I dont understand why. broadcasting that fact wouldnot affect the election because the voting had finished.
It would have undermined a few of trumps conspiracy theories I suppose but they were not to know he would go crazy at that stage.
I disagree.
I watched Fox with late Tuesday Evening with Brett Baier.
He is a fair reporter.

They did the same thing at MSNBC, I switched back and forth, and both stations keep telling us their BEST guess of outstanding ballots, which Counties, and how the vote is expected to turn out.

They (both stations) clearly said they expected Biden to take the lead when those 'late ballots' are counted.

Both POTUS candidates and their staff knew this too.
Only ONE candidate wanted the vote counting to stop and ONLY One candidate lied to the American people.

1197.jpg

It didn't exist

But they took your money anyway

$250,000,000

J6 Hearings resume Thursday Morning.
Focus on Pence.

Trump is losing his mind.

Yes, give him his equal time, please take the oath and testify.

Forum List

Back