Live J6 Hearing...

I see the trump supporters are sticking with name calling and total denial.
That's all you have, trump is being destroyed.

I see the trump supporters are sticking with name calling and total denial.
That's all you have, trump is being destroyed.
We present facts and then the “rebuttals” are name calls
You are always asking about Trumps tax returns. It’s in all of his that he derived no income from a salary as POTUS. Don’t dare look it up as the reality may necessitate a time out, safe space visit

he took no salary as POTUS
He took the salary, he then claimed that he donate $100K each quarter.

If we could see his returns, he would have $400K in income as POTUS each year, then he can choose to donate and use a deduction if he really keeps his donation promise of his salary.

I see that Mr Eastman took the 5th gangsta styleee. His nonsense was then debunked by adults.
If Pence really had a spins he would now be suing Trump for his lies and endangering his life..

I see that Mr Eastman took the 5th gangsta styleee. His nonsense was then debunked by adults.
If Pence really had a spins he would now be suing Trump for his lies and endangering his life..
But Pence will not do that. He will never turn directly on Trump. Not ever.

You may not kno much about Pence. Pence is a Grade A religious nutball, used by Trump to secure the evangelical vote. And he believes his sky daddy wants him to be President.

And he needs those votes to fulfill the prophecy.

Which is ironic...he thinks his omnipotent sky fairy wills him to be president, yet he has to do all the work himself... wake up freak, your brains are mushy (Pence).

You may not kno much about Pence. Pence is a Grade A religious nutball, used by Trump to secure the evangelical vote. And he believes his sky daddy wants him to be President.

Which is ironic...he thinks his omnipotent sky fairy wills him to be president, yet he has to do all the work himself... wake up freak, your brains are mushy (Pence).
it’s a shame your daddy never believed you could be president…but i can understand why

Pence is a low grade person in every respect.

Forum List

Back