Live from the protests in Berkeley

saw some footage, looks like a bunch of privileged white kids doing what the cool blacks kids are doing.

all full of the leftist ignorance of the facts

Like you just presented them in YOUR post?

RIghties on this board are the laziest people I've seen in my entire life.
Really. I find this interesting lil thread and in it, his boring post.

Remember folks,
-Don't point a gun or a toy gun at the police
-Don't attempt to grab a officer's gun

Just follow the law and don't be dumb. I understand cops do bad things at times, but this is a very small number of them. It is a thousand times worse without them.

Even Rand Paul acknowledges the FBI records that black men are 21 times more likely to be killed by police than whites. He wrote an op-ed in Time about it.
Join those of us here in reality. It will only hurt for a little while.

Analysis shows young black men are 21 times more likely than whites to be killed by police
Analysis shows young black men are 21 times more likely than whites to be killed by police

""....The 1,217 deadly police shootings from 2010 to 2012 captured in the federal data show that blacks, age 15 to 19, were killed at a rate of 31.17 per million, while just 1.47 per million white males in that age range died at the hands of police."""

I was just now watching Bill Orielly, and he had two black guest on talking with him about this same thing, but here is the deal or my opinion if you will.. I think that Blacks for some reason or another, don't want to admit to how much bad goes on within their own communities, and to why it is that they are policed far more greater than other races because of this bad, and that they have been trained or brainwashed by their elders that it is all whitey's fault that they can't control this bad that goes on within them or within their communities, and so it is whitey's fault that they kill each other by the thousands in these communities, and that is what is being taught to them.

Take a typical white community in this nation, and this is where average working class poor white people live (not the Hamptons), and then ask yourself what kind of neighborhood was it, and how unsafe was it to grow up in it maybe now or back in the day ? Then think about what you know or learn about these black communities, and then think about the way Hollywood has portrayed them even to this day, and then think about the crime statistics in these communities, and then look at what goes on in these communities. Now truly ask yourself is this any of whitey's fault this bad that goes on within these communities ?

I remember being poor as a white kid, and living in white communities that were poor as well, but I don't ever remember whites acting like this when I was young, and even to this day I don't see whites acting like this in the poor white communities that are left, but I tell ya what though, poor working class white communities are almost no more, because the government has successfully mixed in with them (paying the rent for so many to move around now), all sorts of anti-white and non-white people to now live in and amongst the poor whites in these communities, so getting real hard stats from such a mixed community doesn't even exist anymore when it comes to determining what is causing the neighborhood to fail or who is causing the neighborhood to fail or why is the community failing? However, there are still majority black communities that do exist, (inner cities and etc.) and in them we are finding some real solid facts and stats still, and they are facts and stats that are hard for the blacks to defend against, but they do defend by blaming whitey every time it seems.. Now how long is it going to be acceptable to blame whitey in this nation is what I want to know, because that horse is getting a little bit tired of being beat on already wouldn't you think ?

I am also offended that Barack Insane Obama thinks that only whites can be racist in this nation, when in fact blacks can be even bigger racist in this nation, and I have seen this plenty of times myself when growing up.

True stories - I went over to a friends house who was black when I was a kid, and he had to explain to me why his brother didn't like me because I was white ? I knew nothing about racism or what it was at the time. It was sad. I still never let it get to me though, and we were great friends regardless of what his idiot brother thought. I also was miss-treated on the school bus by blacks when I was young, but I blamed the ones who miss-treated me, and not the whole race. I was attacked by blacks at the school I went to, in which was a majority black school that the whites had to attend under the new desegregation program. We became the minority and were miss-treated there, and we were not taught well there by the majority black teachers or staff who were given the task to teach us there upon arrival. I remember going to a class where the teacher had absolutely no control over of the class room, and he told the kids for the ones who wanted to learn, just pull your seat up close to my desk, and for the rest of you, well you can just act like idiots all you want and many did. The principle had to come to the room a few times, but nothing never happened. I remember being given a book with the answers in it, just so we could pass the test at the end of the semesters or quarters. I remember wrestling with a friend of mine in the school yard, when all of a sudden my head went numb and my ears began to ring or whistle. What had happened was a black girl came up and hit me with a book satchel full of books from behind for some reason, and I had to go to the nurses station to get my head looked at because it was bleeding afterwards.

The sacrifices that were made for all this to get right somehow were many, but you would think that no sacrifices were ever made by the claims you see going against white people that are being made today. One thing I learned or always believed in life, and that is exactly what Martin Luther King had said, that you judge a man or a woman by the content of their character, and not by the color of their skin, so no matter what happened to me back in the day, I am still no racist to this very day, and I have great black friends whom I cherish, but for those who group themselves together, and climb aboard the anti-white train, well I can see straight through you, and you don't fool me not one bit in life. I know what happened, I know what is happening today, because I have lived through it all, and I have seen it all.
Look. The truth is that whites are mentally superior to blacks. We have higher IQ's. They can't handle stress due to their lack of intellect/reasoning so they resort to impulsive feral behavior. Nothing will ever change with these type people. It's the truth. We've tried for 50+ years to help them out educational wise and financially. They never adapted to better themselves.

Protesters have been pushed off the freeway, but the police line is still blocking traffic

They wanted to have a revolution but didnt know what to do when they got there. yeah I drove through that mess on my way back from school in Oakland. I just made it through befroe thay completely shut it down, The kids were fighting to get up onto the footbridge at that point.

Looks like the cops are forming up again on the freeway

resize

Are you here?

No...just following 100 miles North.

Aha!

I ask because both pictures you've posted must have been taken by someone standing right next to me - I was standing next to the marshmellow guy when you posted that pic, and whoever took the riot line picture was coming from the same vantage point I was as well.

saw some footage, looks like a bunch of privileged white kids doing what the cool blacks kids are doing.

Photo Gallery Two nights of protests riots in Berkeley Berkeleyside

tell me I'm wrong.

Please, and with facts and links and stuff.

Tell me it's not a bunch of leftist rich kids going to an expensive school pretending they are standing up for something, just to be down with the hood.

tell me I'm wrong.

Tell me it's not a bunch of leftist rich kids going to an expensive school pretending they are standing up for something, just to be down with the hood.

Happens in Europe all the time.

Protests in Germany are cool. Mostly anti-nuke.

tell me I'm wrong.

Cal is a state school, its not expensive.

tell me I'm wrong.

You're wrong. Go fetch your own links.

Forum List

Back