Pretty Blonde 19 Year Old Girl Burned Alive In Mississippi--Had Lighter Fluid Squirted In Her Throat

Steve_McGarrett

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2013
Horrible, just horrible. Without a doubt this was done by blacks. Panola County is in the Mississippi delta. The delta is chock full of blacks. Will the MSM touch this story and make it go national? I am absolutely livid.

6159136_G.jpg

WMCTV Burning victim s last words could lead detectives to her killer

• Banned
Horrible, just horrible. Without a doubt this was done by blacks. Panola County is in the Mississippi delta. The delta is chock full of blacks. Will the MSM touch this story and make it go national? I am absolutely livid.

6159136_G.jpg

Appalling!
Yes it is. My bet is who did this set her on fire to destroy DNA if she was raped and it is a fact blacks love to rape white women.

Last edited:
Stories like this just break my heart.
Where is the liberal outrage...
No where to be found...

Death penalty for those responsible?
I say hell yeah.

6159136_G.jpg

Steve, Black people aren't going to Africa, back into chains or anywhere else.
If we bother you that much...so the fuck what.

Btw...since 87% of whites are murdered by other whites, maybe the authorities should be looking at you.

An article I read earlier today said her white boyfriend and his friend were being investigate. Since they're not black, they won't be gunned down in the street but instead, be investigated.

What is it with racist, ignorant, trailer trash, crackers like Steve who pretend to give a damn while rubbing his hands together, in hopes the killers were black?

If this poor girl were black, he'd be openly celebrating. As it is, he's just looking for a rope.

An article I read earlier today said her white boyfriend and his friend were being investigate. Since they're not black, they won't be gunned down in the street but instead, be investigated.

What is it with racist, ignorant, trailer trash, crackers like Steve who pretend to give a damn while rubbing his hands together, in hopes the killers were black?

If this poor girl were black, he'd be openly celebrating. As it is, he's just looking for a rope.
It brings me a fair amount of joy to realize that every day we advance minutely as a society and his ilk loses just a little every passing day.

6159136_G.jpg

Steve, Black people aren't going to Africa, back into chains or anywhere else.
If we bother you that much...so the fuck what.

Btw...since 87% of whites are murdered by other whites, maybe the authorities should be looking at you.

Good point. People who screech and point fingers like Steve McQuack here usually are hiding some ugly things about themselves.

No where to be found...

I say hell yeah.

"liberal outrage"?

It blows my mind the things that people try to make political hay out of.

Any human should be outraged by this.
So why are certain people making it about race???

A stupid idiot like you makes it about that all the time...Just not in cases like that. Kind of weird. Now go fuck yourself.

No where to be found...

I say hell yeah.

"liberal outrage"?

It blows my mind the things that people try to make political hay out of.

Any human should be outraged by this.

There are literally thousands of things that happen every day that "everyone should be outraged" about.

I don't have the energy for that level of outrage. "Outrage" has always seemed useless to me.

Do you make it a habit of deciding what emotions other people "should" have?

Forum List

Back