Live from the protests in Berkeley

20141208_183403_zps1i7wfmiv.jpg

Riot cops formed a line in front of the Police Station.

These protesters are surely going to become hard working, law abiding, productive members of society!

These protesters are surely going to become hard working, law abiding, productive members of society!

Since many of them are students at one of the best Universities in the country, you're probably right.

These days...Ivy League grads are working at Old Navy at the mall. College degree doesnt mean shit anymore.

They'll graduate with 100k in debt and no work ethic or respect for authority. EXACTLY what corporate America wants!

Police have formed a lime at MLK and center. I see some signs of organized anarchists here to fuck shit up.

I have been wondering how their presence might shape activities ... I haven't figured out if the anarchists are protesting or just coat-tailing the cause to advance their own awareness.

Thanks for the updates.

Coat-tailing, as they do at every protest. They seek the cover of a crowd to vandalize and loot.

Since many of them are students at one of the best Universities in the country, you're probably right.

These days...Ivy League grads are working at Old Navy at the mall. College degree doesnt mean shit anymore.

They'll graduate with 100k in debt and no work ethic or respect for authority. EXACTLY what corporate America wants!

I doubt any students will leave Cal with $100K debt, since tuition at Cal is less than $15K a semester.

I doubt any students will leave Cal with $100K debt, since tuition at Cal is less than $15K a semester.

I doubt the morons will list on their resumes that they wrote "fuck cops" on a gas station sign

I doubt the morons will list on their resumes that they wrote "fuck cops" on a gas station sign

Ok. What's your point?

There are a lot of things I did when I was younger that I don't put on my resume. I'm sure the same is true for you.

Ok. What's your point?

There are a lot of things I did when I was younger that I don't put on my resume. I'm sure the same is true for you.

Did you do it while destroying property?

Ok. What's your point?

Did I do what while destroying property?

But tuition is hardly the ONLY cost of going to college

Cost of Attendance UC Berkeley Office of Undergraduate Admissions

Ok. What's your point?

Did I do what while destroying property?
:lol:

I'm well aware, seeing as how I'm currently taking classes at Cal.

That doesn't change the fact that it's a state school and significantly less expensive than nearly any private colleges.

I know a couple that rented a 600 sq ft bungalow in Berkeley, close to campus. 2K per month.

I'm well aware, seeing as how I'm currently taking classes at Cal.

That doesn't change the fact that it's a state school and significantly less expensive than nearly any private colleges.

Their costs aren't bad at all, almost seem reasonable that is true.

I know a couple that rented a 600 sq ft bungalow in Berkeley, close to campus. 2K per month.

Good Lord

Forum List

Back