Live from the protests in Berkeley

10364138_1500966323524820_4879321157518229654_n.jpg

I thought I heard somewhere that they were predicting a big El Nino, but it never materialized. I don't know, I haven't kept up with my oceanography.

NOAA predicted it, then reversed themselves, now have reversed themselves again, and blamed global warming for not being able to figure out what the ocean temperatures mean. But whatchagonnado? :dunno:

The El Nino fizzled.

Fizzled into 22 inches of rain in California in the first two weeks of December....

Not attributable to the El Nino. That is simply the nature of rain in So. Cal. where I grew up. The norm is to go a few years with nothing, then get 20 to 25 inches in a couple of days. That's why there are huge boulders miles away from the San Gabriel mountains. The storm comes, dislodges the boulder and before the place got built up those puppies could roll for miles.

The El Nino fizzled.

Fizzled into 22 inches of rain in California in the first two weeks of December....

Not attributable to the El Nino. That is simply the nature of rain in So. Cal. where I grew up. The norm is to go a few years with nothing, then get 20 to 25 inches in a couple of days. That's why there are huge boulders miles away from the San Gabriel mountains. The storm comes, dislodges the boulder and before the place got built up those puppies could roll for miles.

Another storm today, with one on it's heels....

The reason for the cycle you describe is the "El Nino" "La Nina" cycle. NOAA is an extremely political organization with a huge fiscal stake in the fraud of AGW.

BUT as I stated earlier, they have again reversed themselves again and are stating there are El Nino conditions.

Climate Prediction Center ENSO Diagnostic Discussion

A bit like AcuWeather predicting rain on the third day of the storm, but NOAA doesn't like to let facts get in the way of the narrative they are selling.

Forum List

Back