Live at Trump Rally

His proven record shows the opposite. I much prefer 1% inflation to 9%.

Here is why we went from 1% to 9%

1688238775626.png

He says the same thing every fucking rally for the last 3 years.

But, you enjoy your worship service!
He has other things to talk about now and you fucking know it. And one more time, I like Trump, but I loved his policies foreign and domestic. If you want to call that worship your useless ass can.

Lying bullshit. Biden is spending trillions and trillions and trillions and trillions....
Tell me how you feel about France's open borders. Shall we vote to close ours before it's too late???

No it's not.

Trump's spending increased the national debt by 25%. IOW, up until that time, 75% of all the national debt occurred under the previous 44 Presidents going back to 1789, and Trump was the rest of it in four years time.

No it's not.

Trump's spending increased the national debt by 25%. IOW, up until that time, 75% of all the national debt occurred under the previous 44 Presidents going back to 1789, and Trump was the rest of it in four years time.
Try the truth. Trump was forced to sign an outrageous money wasting bill to get money for the military.

Try the truth. Trump was forced to sign an outrageous money wasting bill to get money for the military.

What a fucking pussy Trump is if he can be forced to do such things. Why do you worship such a pussy of a man?

Forum List

Back