Live at Trump Rally

Lol the stupidity.
The whole point of being an independent is to make up you own mind, not be told what to do by some dullard online.
^ does this dumb motherfucker think I'm ordering independent voters around? On a random internet forum with zero independent voters? Anybody care to chime in? :lmao:

Only stupid uneducated inbred Moon Bats like you are "turned away" from his message of making this country great again.
I'm talking about his message inspiring terrorism, advocating against democracy, and spewing hatred against Americans. That traitor's words should be shared across all media so people are aware of the danger of re-electing him.

I'm talking about his message inspiring terrorism, advocating against democracy, and spewing hatred against Americans. That traitor's words should be shared across all media so people are aware of the danger of re-electing him.
How is he advocating against democracy? Let's have a real answer.

Great rally! Lots of people willing to stand in crazy heat to holler their love for America!

CRYING BABY 2.jpg

True. Independents need to hear his message and be turned away.
They've not only heard the message, but know for a fact that we as a country did so much better when he was at the helm. That is support lined up as far as the eye can see for him. Something Biden can only dream of. The Biden Crime Family has made enough money selling us out. Time for the USA to come first again...
Vote Trump and take our country back from the Chinese...

Forum List

Back