Live at Trump Rally

What a fucking pussy Trump is if he can be forced to do such things. Why do you worship such a pussy of a man?
Is that what you are down to now? Is this the time we accept you surrender because you have run out of relevant things to say? You fucking idiot.
:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Is that what you are down to now? Is this the time we accept you surrender because you have run out of relevant things to say? You fucking idiot.
:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

The truth hurts. Why would you worship/vote for someone that can be so easily forced to do things they claim they do not want to do?

It does not hurt to listen. It starts after a 13 second video.

whats the sense in having these trump rallys? 2020 has not been fixed so whats to stop them from getting away with it again in 2024 and again and again? election fraud has gone on for decades now and benifitted both parties. i gave up hope after nothing came about from the mid terms and they did the same thing to lake they did to trump.

whats the sense in having these trump rallys? 2020 has not been fixed so whats to stop them from getting away with it again in 2024 and again and again? election fraud has gone on for decades now and benifitted both parties. i gave up hope after nothing came about from the mid terms and they did the same thing to lake they did to trump.
hey shill toto.err rightwinger,your hero establishment republican Lindsey graham is getting booed by the people,keep pretending i am the only one here that thinks that way trollboy.

No we didn't. It was a horrible 4 years.
Yes we did. Until the scamdemic. What scum will not do to destroy freedom is sickening, inhuman, and illegal. That you and others support it defies description because it is truly evil.

Forum List

Back