Little Girl Smeared Blood on Herself and Played Dead as Uvalde Gunman Rampaged with 19 Cops Taking Cover in Hallway

No Moon Bat it is not. You are confused once again.

The gun only fired when the trigger was pulled by a crazy kid.

The gun is not at fault. The shooter was. Only stupid Moon Bats like you don't understand the difference.
I’d like to own a nuclear weapon. You ok with that or are you ok with some restrictions on arms?

Different violence.. massacres, lynchings, burning at the stake. Are you a moron?

All of the type of violence you stated were targeted at specific people for a specific outcome. They were not random. Even massacres were part of a strategy to takeover something.

So I ask you, compare the number of RANDOM mass killings (shootings) between 1791 and 1965 to the last 57 years.

Slippery slope arguments are lazy. I want reasonable restrictions with full knowledge we can’t get all guns off the street or stop all bad actors. No where is anyone wanting all guns from all people.

That's not what we were talking about. You seem confused. That would explain your liberal world view and politics.

1654349842599.png

Please forgive me for not wanting to negotiate my gun ownership with people who just a few months ago wanted me eliminated from society because I didn't want a forced medical treatment.

Tim Young (@TimRunsHisMouth) June 3, 2022

Please forgive me for not wanting to negotiate my gun ownership with people who just a few months ago wanted me eliminated from society because I didn't want a forced medical treatment.

Tim Young (@TimRunsHisMouth) June 3, 2022

Nuff said ^^^

Forum List

Back