TEXAS TOP COP: Uvalde police response to school massacre an ‘abject failure’ (new information)

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
So apparently the cops didn't even try to see if the classroom door was locked! WTF?

"Police had enough officers on the scene of the Uvalde school massacre to have stopped the gunman three minutes after he entered the building, and they never checked a classroom door to see if it was locked"

AUSTIN, Texas — Police had enough officers on the scene of the Uvalde school massacre to have stopped the gunman three minutes after he entered the building, and they never checked a classroom door to see if it was locked, the Texas public safety chief testified Tuesday, pronouncing the law enforcement response an “abject failure.”

Police officers with rifles instead stood and waited in a hallway for over an hour before they finally stormed the classroom and killed the gunman, putting an end to the May 24 attack that left 19 children and two teachers dead.

This just keeps getting worse and worse for the Uvalde police chief. There really needs to be an outside investigation started yesterday.

They also said that they had to wait for Level IV shields....It was found that there were at least two present in the first few minutes.

I don't know TX law but there needs to be prosecutions.....I wonder if Wheels could issue a coward proclamation.

You know I was just thinking some more about this. Someone with more knowledge can help me out here, but if I were governor Abbott, and it was something I could legally do, I would immediately suspend the entire Uvalde police dept top to bottom, every officer, every clerk, their entire mission statement, the whole ball of wax. Then I would order the state police to take command of policing duties of Uvalde, every bit of it, even if you had to hire new state police officers in order to do it.
I would then set up a commission who's sole purpose is to create and form a new police dept just as if Uvalde were a new city.
After a new mission statement is created, and a new command structure is put in place, I would then go about recruiting officers for this new Uvalde police dept. I would then over time release the state police of the duties of policing the city of Uvalde and completely handing it over to the new dept. I think this is probably the only way the citizens of the city will ever respect and have full confidence of it's police dept.

Then you should be 100% for machine guns.

I rest my motherfucking case.

Machine guns or Valhalla.
I am pro-machine-gun, because it causes shooters to miss the people they attempt to shoot & waste their ammo very fast. However I'm against replaceable magazines. Slow down their reloading so victims can escape & someone can take the shooter out.

Mass shooting is now terrorist favorite, most reliable & cheapest way to mass kill us, gain fame, spread propaganda & terrorize US. These mass shootings are getting worse & worse causing more anti-gun voters. If we don't stop this crap, we will lose all gun rights.

Forum List

Back