Joe Biden Keeps Getting His Gun Facts Wrong

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
Like everything else about this administration, nothing is based in facts.

President Joe Biden keeps getting his facts about guns wrong and has sometimes repeated incorrect information about firearms even after his claims have been fact-checked.

In the wake of the deadly school shooting in Uvalde, Texas, the president has discussed the issue of guns and gun control but he's been strongly criticized for two comments he made on Monday regarding the Second Amendment and 9mm bullets.

Biden spoke to reporters about potential legislation on guns and described a 9mm bullet, saying it "blows the lung out of the body." The president cited the bullets as part of comments about high-caliber weapons but 9mm bullets are generally used in handguns.

Conservatives and gun owners ridiculed Biden for the apparent error and suggested he was arguing for a ban on handguns similar to one proposed by Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau. The White House later clarified that Biden was not in favor of a handgun ban.

It is pure propaganda, no facts are needed.

NY is passing more laws depriving people until they reach 21 from buying an AR-type long rifle (this will end up in SCOTUS). But they can vote, they can join the military and use fully automatic weapons.

Joey moved the left's needle from banning AR's to 9 mm ammo.
Many a simpleton unquestionably bought into this.
They're posing to go for a total gun grab!!

Hasn't anybody learned from their war on oil? It's why your gas payment now equals a monthly car payment!!

Wake up muppets before it's too late!!!

If not on the range, I like personal defense rounds, myself, imparting their energy inside the trunk, wasting no energy with even the bullet not coming out the back if lucky. Any 9mm blowing the lungs out? Nah, can't buy it, for a second.

Got me a 9mm "Lung Buster" today.

hp 001 (2).JPG

Already have, shoots great.....Happiness is your own range. ;)
I wish. I am in a city. I drive all the way across town, then to range out in the country.:(

Forum List

Back