Texas School Will Not Have Students Returning Post Shooting

A memorial would be good.... call it "Coward's Corner" with a prominent display of this pussy:

uvalde 37.jpg

This makes me suspicious.

They did the same thing to Newton Elementary school in Sandy Hook.

Demolished the whole thing.

Doesn't make sense to me.

When the shooting occurred. . . and all those cops were waiting to intervene outside, did any EMR vehicles show up outside, waiting to triage the injured?
There weren't any in Sandy Hook. I don't remember seeing any here, either.

Suspicious that there were so many deaths, but I seem to recall, only one other injury beside his Grandma.

And now? They don't want anyone poking around inside the school.

:eusa_think:

The similarities are spooky.

When the shooting occurred. . . and all those cops were waiting to intervene outside, did any EMR vehicles show up outside, waiting to triage the injured?

Suspicious that there were so many deaths, but I seem to recall, only one other injury beside his Grandma.

Don't turn this into yet another conspiracy thread.

To be fair - EMS is staged somewhere else during a shooting, maybe as much as a mile away, which is less than 3 minutes away on normal street driving. Only a tactical EMS may be on scene and they won't be in an ambulance. Our tactical EMS drives a black FBI van with no light bars or anything.

Tell me how does an active shooter shooting people on the street get 12 minutes to walk to a school without at least a single cop car engaging him?

Absolutely no idea and absolutely no excuse for it either.

Absolutely no idea and absolutely no excuse for it either.
It's the most obvious part of this that makes no sense. Among other things.

If I started shooting at the capitol building in Washington D.C., I guarantee you I won't have 12 minutes to walk into the halls of congress.

Then tell us why an active shooter who was shooting at people on the street, had 12 minutes to walk to a school?
Because the Illuminati broadcast a signal from Hitler's secret moon base into the brains of the police there and made them stupid.

:rolleyes:

Then tell us why an active shooter who was shooting at people on the street, had 12 minutes to walk to a school?
Or why police were wandering the halls, while 911 calls were not being given to them, and they were doing nothing? None of it makes any sense.

Fine.

Give me a legitimate reason why they are demolishing such expensive infrastructure.
Because Bill Gates turned on the quantum circuits in everyone's blood from the Covid vaccine and is forcing them to. Certainly not because very young children would be traumatized to return to the scene of the worst experience of their lives every day.

Or why police were wandering the halls, while 911 calls were not being given to them, and they were doing nothing? None of it makes any sense.

Can you elaborate that one? I don't really follow this story very closely because either I'm a sociopath or I just don't give a shit since I didn't know them and bombs fall on kids from US planes all day so why do these kids matter?

The only reason I give a shit is because Democrats use it to try and disarm us, so they can rule like Chicoms.

Forum List

Back