Listen, terror supporting scum: Bashar is here to stay

Were you there, Little Boy, at the time to see how the protestors were acting? Meanwhile, others have a different opinion than you have.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/an-anniversary-of-horrors-in-syria/2015/0
Surely, you were there...
Far away from the rage of the Syrian people you tear open your terrorist supporting yap...

"The Syrian military began pulling out of the southwestern town of Daraa on Thursday after a mission to "restore security and calm," state TV reported.

Government troops have been battling pro-reform protesters over the past month and a half. The human rights group Amnesty International says more than 500 people were killed during the clashes and thousands more were rounded up for questioning.

"Scores were arrested and huge amounts of up-to-date weapons and ammunition in several places were confiscated, which helped bring back the sense of safety to the residents of the city," a Syrian military source told the SANA news agency about the Daraa mission."
State TV says Syrian military starts to leave Daraa - CNN.com

Four Years Of Savagery In Syria
The conflict in Syria began four years ago this week (March 15). It began after the torture of children by the Assad regime and the torture and savagery have not stopped.

Mideast Syria

03/17/2015

The conflict in Syria began four years ago this week (March 15). It began after the torture of children by the Assad regime -- children who had written anti-Assad slogans on a wall in the city of Daraa -- and the torture and savagery have not stopped.
An estimated 220,000 people have died and millions have been displaced since Assad responded with brutal force to the peaceful anti-government protests that followed. Assad’s atrocities and brutal tactics against the Syrian people, including torture, murder, chemical weapons, barrel bombings, and starvation as a weapon of war have aided and abetted the rise of violent extremists like ISIL, which seek to exploit the chaos and destruction inside Syria.

Continue reading at:

Four Years Of Savagery In Syria?
Al-Qaeda will award you with the highest terrorist medal.

So tell us, Little Boy -- what medal will your idol Assad be giving you for being so devoted to him?
I should get the medal for practised freedom of information and speech from all those western countries.

I think it would be more apropos for you to get a medal from Assad for the
devotion you have continually shown him no matter what he has done to others. Such devotion that many times you have stayed up in the wee hours of the morning to back your idol.

My goodness, Little Boy, if Assad would have followed the lead of Jordan and Morocco, there wouldn't now be a Civil War with thousands upon thousands dead. However, it is realized that Assad wants to keep the dynasty going.
You naive little girl playing with your Al-Qaeda dolls are so silly! Do you think that Al-Qaeda and ISIS would drop their plans to grab soil for their Caliphates if Assad would leave by what reason ever?

By the way, since you are Assad's public relations guy in Germany, what can you do to get this story quashed? It certainly doesn't make him look like the Good Guy.

U.S. deeply disturbed by reports of chemical weapons in Syria -Kerry?
I can post this article, adding that Kerry seems to be simply revoking his call for negotiations with the government in Syria.

1_Britam_Leaks_Daily_Mail.jpg

My goodness, Little Boy, if Assad would have followed the lead of Jordan and Morocco, there wouldn't now be a Civil War with thousands upon thousands dead. However, it is realized that Assad wants to keep the dynasty going.
You naive little girl playing with your Al-Qaeda dolls are so silly! Do you think that Al-Qaeda and ISIS would drop their plans to grab soil for their Caliphates if Assad would leave by what reason ever?

By the way, since you are Assad's public relations guy in Germany, what can you do to get this story quashed? It certainly doesn't make him look like the Good Guy.

I can post this article, adding that Kerry seems to be simply revoking his call for negotiations with the government in Syria.

Well, Little Boy, since many news sites are reporting on this chemical attack, I would suggest that you get hopping and try to convince the editors that the story isn't true and they have to print a retraction. After all your hard work convincing them, you can go home and play with your Assad puppet and make like Achmed the Dead Terrorist.

Well, Little Boy, since many news sites are reporting on this chemical attack, I would suggest that you get hopping and try to convince the editors that the story isn't true and they have to print a retraction. After all your hard work convincing them, you can go home and play with your Assad puppet and make like Achmed the Dead Terrorist.

Achmed is not an evidence for the alleged attack. And the attack of 2013, that was confirmed by the UN, which does not blame the Syrian government, was reported as government strike by many sources without any evidence.

The evidence, that the FSA is using chemical weapons, however, can be provided easily.

Achmed is not an evidence for the alleged attack. And the attack of 2013, that was confirmed by the UN, which does not blame the Syrian government, was reported as government strike by many sources without any evidence.

The evidence, that the FSA is using chemical weapons, however, can be provided easily.

This attack was not in 2013 but a few days ago.

Candlelight vigil held Wednesday honors civilian deaths in Syria from chemical warfare DailyCal.org

Candlelight vigil held Wednesday honors civilian deaths in Syria from chemical warfare DailyCal.org

Yes, I know and you really should learn to read posts, cause evebody can see that I have used the 2013 attack as example.
And of course, it was the terrorists, again. If it has happened at all. The Syrian government is not using chemical weapons, gave all chemical weapons away and chlorine gas is something, the terrorists use.
ISIS using chemical weapon chlorine gas in Iraq Kurds say - CBS News

Yes, I know and you really should learn to read posts, cause evebody can see that I have used the 2013 attack as example.
And of course, it was the terrorists, again. If it has happened at all. The Syrian government is not using chemical weapons, gave all chemical weapons away and chlorine gas is something, the terrorists use.

Never in the Little Boy's mind would his idol hold out with his chemical weapons to use them at another time. Can you actually verify for us, Little Boy, as to who did this a few days ago

Syria U.S. Is Worried Assad Still Has Chemical Weapons-

Rogin Assad crosses yet another of Obama s red lines HamptonRoads.com PilotOnline.com?

Never in the Little Boy's mind would his idol hold out with his chemical weapons to use them at another time. Can you actually verify for us, Little Boy, as to who did this a few days ago

Rogin Assad crosses yet another of Obama s red lines HamptonRoads.com PilotOnline.com?

World is worried US has still thousands of nukes, wondering if any kind of US ammunition is not full of Uran.

World is worried US has still thousands of nukes, wondering if any kind of US ammunition is not full of Uran.

Oh, I don't think that the world is worried about America's nukes. They are worried about nuclear weapons getting into the hands of extremists, like in Pakistan. Meanwhile, it appears that you will not acknowledge that your buddy Assad has used chemicals in his barrel bombs.

Oh, I don't think that the world is worried about America's nukes. They are worried about nuclear weapons getting into the hands of extremists, like in Pakistan. Meanwhile, it appears that you will not acknowledge that your buddy Assad has used chemicals in his barrel bombs.

The world is worried. Not extremist but the US nuked a county twice.
And as it was explained what "barrel bombs" actually are, Russian FAB bombs, it is clear that you just brought up another dirty lie in your Al-Qaeda propaganda campaign. You are so full of shit.

And as it was explained what "barrel bombs" actually are, Russian FAB bombs, it is clear that you just brought up another dirty lie in your Al-Qaeda propaganda campaign. You are so full of shit.

Another hissy fit??? The people on the ground have seen these barrel bombs fall so you can deny whatever you want to if it makes you feel that you are defending your hero Assad. Say, maybe you flew over to Syria and helped Assad hide some of his chemical weapons.

Another hissy fit??? The people on the ground have seen these barrel bombs fall so you can deny whatever you want to if it makes you feel that you are defending your hero Assad. Say, maybe you flew over to Syria and helped Assad hide some of his chemical weapons.
So you deny the facts even in the face of the evidences I provided that there is no such thing as a "barrel bomb" but this bombs are FAB bombs. You are so full of lies and shit. Furthermore, it doesn´t matter to you, with what weapons the Syrians fight Al-Qaeda and ISIS.

So you deny the facts even in the face of the evidences I provided that there is no such thing as a "barrel bomb" but this bombs are FAB bombs. You are so full of lies and shit. Furthermore, it doesn´t matter to you, with what weapons the Syrians fight Al-Qaeda and ISIS.

Is the Little Boy having one of his hissy fits again? It appears that one of his favorite words when he has one of his hissy fits is "shit." You can post whatever article you want to, Little Boy, but that does mean it is true.

Assad Regime Accused of Chlorine Gas Attacks

Is the Little Boy having one of his hissy fits again? It appears that one of his favorite words when he has one of his hissy fits is "shit." You can post whatever article you want to, Little Boy, but that does mean it is true.

Keep your Al-Qaeda propaganda rolling, Sally, so everybody can see what shit you are.

Keep your Al-Qaeda propaganda rolling, Sally, so everybody can see what shit you are.

Keep on with your Al-Qaeda nonsense so that everyone can see how mentally unhinged you are.

Keep on with your Al-Qaeda nonsense so that everyone can see how mentally unhinged you are.
Nonsense? Where are your threads that report about Al-Qaeda´s crimes?

So where are you threads telling what your idol is doing to his own people? If we have to start reporting on what Al-Qaeda is doing, then you can start reporting on what Assad is doing since he is responsible for many of the deaths in Syria as much as you try to deny it..

So where are you threads telling what your idol is doing to his own people? If we have to start reporting on what Al-Qaeda is doing, then you can start reporting on what Assad is doing since he is responsible for many of the deaths in Syria as much as you try to deny it..
You will agree that I am keeping to truth, then? Ok, lets start.
Most Syrians back President Assad but you d never know from western media Jonathan Steele Comment is free The Guardian
Bashar al-Assad we will annihilate terrorists in Syria - Telegraph
Assad backs all efforts to fight terrorism - Yahoo News
Syria s President Bashar al-Assad joins Instagram - Telegraph
Obama Assad protected Christians in Syria Al Akhbar English
Bashar Assad wins Syria presidential election with 88.7 of vote RT News
Iraq Syria is defending neighboring countries against terrorism SYRIA 360
Syria s Assad urges united front with Iraq against terrorism state media - Business Insider
Assad Anti-ISIS coalition doesn t want to get rid of Islamic State completely RT News

You will agree that I am keeping to truth, then? Ok, lets start.
Most Syrians back President Assad but you d never know from western media Jonathan Steele Comment is free The Guardian
Bashar al-Assad we will annihilate terrorists in Syria - Telegraph
Assad backs all efforts to fight terrorism - Yahoo News
Syria s President Bashar al-Assad joins Instagram - Telegraph
Obama Assad protected Christians in Syria Al Akhbar English
Bashar Assad wins Syria presidential election with 88.7 of vote RT News
Iraq Syria is defending neighboring countries against terrorism SYRIA 360
Syria s Assad urges united front with Iraq against terrorism state media - Business Insider
Assad Anti-ISIS coalition doesn t want to get rid of Islamic State completely RT News

Wow, are we supposed to be surprised that the Little Boy reads Russian sources since his idol is aligned with Russia?

I am sure that there are Syrians who support Assad, but what about the people who have left and the people who are still there and see his Air Force bombing his own people?

Forum List

Back