Listen, terror supporting scum: Bashar is here to stay

Look at what this little brat had to say sitting alone in his room in the wee hours of the morning in Germany. He couldn't wait to say this. You really need your mouth washed out with soap, Little Boy.. As you can see, folks, everyone here who doesn't fall down at the feet of Assad is "terrorist supporting scum." Only someone with a sick mind would say something like that. Meanwhile, as they say here in America -- It's not over until the fat lady sings.

Look at what this little brat had to say sitting alone in his room in the wee hours of the morning in Germany. He couldn't wait to say this. You really need your mouth washed out with soap, Little Boy.. As you can see, folks, everyone here who doesn't fall down at the feet of Assad is "terrorist supporting scum." Only someone with a sick mind would say something like that. Meanwhile, as they say here in America -- It's not over until the fat lady sings.
Everyone who calls Al-Qaeda´s terrorists lawful rebels is terrorists supporting scum. So you are terrorist supporting scum.

Everyone who calls Al-Qaeda´s terrorists lawful rebels is terrorists supporting scum. So you are terrorist supporting scum.

You are a very mentally sick Little Boy. Many groups had an uprising in the Middle East to overthrow the dictators and a hope for a better life. The Free Syria Army was one of these groups.

You are a very mentally sick Little Boy. Many groups had an uprising in the Middle East to overthrow the dictators and a hope for a better life. The Free Syria Army was one of these groups.
And ISIS. Don´t forget ISIS.

ISIS started up after the Arab Spring, way after your idol mowed down peaceful protestors.

How Isis came to be World news The Guardian

ISIS started up after the Arab Spring, way after your idol mowed down peaceful protestors.

We know exactly, how ISIS appeared and how "peaceul" the protestors in Syria were...

Does this sound familiar?
"BAGHDAD — Gun battles erupted in cities with Sunni majorities across Iraq on Tuesday after security forces from the Shiite-led government stormed a Sunni protest encampment in a village near the northern city of Kirkuk. The clashes left dozens dead and wounded, and raised fears that the sectarian civil war that is roiling Syria might spill into Iraq.

The fiercest fighting was at the encampment in a town called Hawija, where Sunni gunmen fought government forces throughout the day. At least 42 people were killed, 39 of them civilians, and more than 100 wounded."
http://www.nytimes.com/2013/04/24/world/middleeast/clashes-at-sunni-protest-site-in-iraq.html?_r=0

There will never be peace in Syria as long as Assad remains. If he cared at all for his country (and he doesn't) he would have stepped down long ago.

We know exactly, how ISIS appeared and how "peaceul" the protestors in Syria were...

"BAGHDAD — Gun battles erupted in cities with Sunni majorities across Iraq on Tuesday after security forces from the Shiite-led government stormed a Sunni protest encampment in a village near the northern city of Kirkuk. The clashes left dozens dead and wounded, and raised fears that the sectarian civil war that is roiling Syria might spill into Iraq.

The fiercest fighting was at the encampment in a town called Hawija, where Sunni gunmen fought government forces throughout the day. At least 42 people were killed, 39 of them civilians, and more than 100 wounded."
http://www.nytimes.com/2013/04/24/world/middleeast/clashes-at-sunni-protest-site-in-iraq.html?_r=0

Were you there, Little Boy, at the time to see how the protestors were acting? Meanwhile, others have a different opinion than you have.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/an-anniversary-of-horrors-in-syria/2015/0

Were you there, Little Boy, at the time to see how the protestors were acting? Meanwhile, others have a different opinion than you have.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/an-anniversary-of-horrors-in-syria/2015/0
Surely, you were there...
Far away from the rage of the Syrian people you tear open your terrorist supporting yap...

"The Syrian military began pulling out of the southwestern town of Daraa on Thursday after a mission to "restore security and calm," state TV reported.

Government troops have been battling pro-reform protesters over the past month and a half. The human rights group Amnesty International says more than 500 people were killed during the clashes and thousands more were rounded up for questioning.

"Scores were arrested and huge amounts of up-to-date weapons and ammunition in several places were confiscated, which helped bring back the sense of safety to the residents of the city," a Syrian military source told the SANA news agency about the Daraa mission."
State TV says Syrian military starts to leave Daraa - CNN.com

There will never be peace in Syria as long as Assad remains. If he cared at all for his country (and he doesn't) he would have stepped down long ago.
And hand out the people to the terrorists?

It isn't a matter of handing anyone to anyone, it is a simple statement of fact.
No. It is the opinion of a well-misinformed person. You.
The worst case of the modern society in Syria would be if Assad would step down or would be toppled. The modern society is what people like you claim to defend. Why do westerners and their puppet governments turn against the free people of Syria just because the big hidden lunatic somewhere in the Pentagon decided to spread more death and misery?

article_urn_publicid_ap.jpg

If I were ASSAD----I would do the world a favor and commit suicide. I do not know how a DOCTOR can tolerate himself having caused so much death and destruction. Being a doctor is not easy-----that disgusting pig actually worked hard as a resident in Opthalmology----he had the lives of people in his now blood soaked hands. The very thought of him in an operating room----sickens me. I have spent time in operating rooms-------the experience SHOULD humanize a person

If I were ASSAD----I would do the world a favor and commit suicide. I do not know how a DOCTOR can tolerate himself having caused so much death and destruction. Being a doctor is not easy-----that disgusting pig actually worked hard as a resident in Opthalmology----he had the lives of people in his now blood soaked hands. The very thought of him in an operating room----sickens me. I have spent time in operating rooms-------the experience SHOULD humanize a person
I am sure he would try to save your life despite your defamations.

Assad over the Muslim Brotherhood.

Assad over ISIS.

Assad over al Nusra.

It's a no brainer. Pick your poison wisely.

Was. Past tense Sally. They've teamed up with al Nusra many a time now and sorry as I can be anyone who can play footsies and kissy face with Al Qaeda isn't a moderate rebel.

From the very beginning I don't believe there were any moderate rebels. Only pretenders.

I mean come on. The CIA was assisting in the movement of weapons and cash to so called rebels with the assistance of the freaking Syrian Muslim Brotherhood.

Right there and then everyone should have been saying "I don't have a warm and fuzzy over this".

Was. Past tense Sally. They've teamed up with al Nusra many a time now and sorry as I can be anyone who can play footsies and kissy face with Al Qaeda isn't a moderate rebel.

From the very beginning I don't believe there were any moderate rebels. Only pretenders.

I mean come on. The CIA was assisting in the movement of weapons and cash to so called rebels with the assistance of the freaking Syrian Muslim Brotherhood.

Right there and then everyone should have been saying "I don't have a warm and fuzzy over this".
I started like you. But that only makes her intensify the propaganda and all she is going to reply to reasonable postings are insults and absurd accusations towards the Syrian gov´t.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back