Listen, terror supporting scum: Bashar is here to stay

Look at what this little brat had to say sitting alone in his room in the wee hours of the morning in Germany. He couldn't wait to say this. You really need your mouth washed out with soap, Little Boy.. As you can see, folks, everyone here who doesn't fall down at the feet of Assad is "terrorist supporting scum." Only someone with a sick mind would say something like that. Meanwhile, as they say here in America -- It's not over until the fat lady sings.
Everyone who calls Al-Qaeda´s terrorists lawful rebels is terrorists supporting scum. So you are terrorist supporting scum.

You are a very mentally sick Little Boy. Many groups had an uprising in the Middle East to overthrow the dictators and a hope for a better life. The Free Syria Army was one of these groups.

Was. Past tense Sally. They've teamed up with al Nusra many a time now and sorry as I can be anyone who can play footsies and kissy face with Al Qaeda isn't a moderate rebel.

From the very beginning I don't believe there were any moderate rebels. Only pretenders.

I mean come on. The CIA was assisting in the movement of weapons and cash to so called rebels with the assistance of the freaking Syrian Muslim Brotherhood.

Right there and then everyone should have been saying "I don't have a warm and fuzzy over this".
I started like you. But that only makes her intensify the propaganda and all she is going to reply to reasonable postings are insults and absurd accusations towards the Syrian gov´t.

I'd like to know how many times we can strike out by backing these absurd overthrows of current regimes?

It's like we aren't learning a damn thing from Egypt (thank heavens they came to their senses and demo'd the Muslim Brotherhood). Libya's a dogs breakfast with jihadists partying their faces off at the US Embassy in Tripoli.

Trying to overthrow Assad to help out SA, Qatar and Turkey has given the world ISIS because we created a power vacuum.

AND backing the coup that took out a duly elected leader in the Ukraine has resulted in civil war.

I wish our freaking leaders would realize they've blown it all over the planet and get back to fixing bloody pot holes and the economy.

Sheesh. Obviously they don't realize they've been on a mega losing streak.

There will never be peace in Syria as long as Assad remains. If he cared at all for his country (and he doesn't) he would have stepped down long ago.

If I were ASSAD----I would do the world a favor and commit suicide. I do not know how a DOCTOR can tolerate himself having caused so much death and destruction. Being a doctor is not easy-----that disgusting pig actually worked hard as a resident in Opthalmology----he had the lives of people in his now blood soaked hands. The very thought of him in an operating room----sickens me. I have spent time in operating rooms-------the experience SHOULD humanize a person

Speaking of doctors, IRosie............

Syria regime blamed for killing more than 600 doctors: rights group
4ee75471-39f2-41a4-bf88-2de55bfef768_16x9_600x338.jpg

Last year, a medical worker was killed every other day in Syria and a hospital was bombed or shelled every four days (File photo: AP)

By AFP | New York
Wednesday, 11 March 2015
Syrian government forces are responsible for killing more than 600 doctors and medical workers during the four-year war, Physicians for Human Rights said Wednesday, calling the attacks a crime against humanity.

The New York-based rights group accused President Bashar al-Assad’s forces of “systematically” targeting hospitals, clinics and medical personnel since the conflict began in 2011.

Over the past four years, a total of 610 medical personnel were killed, 139 of whom were tortured or executed, according to the report.

Continue reading at:

http://english.alarabiya.net/en/News/middle-east/2015/03/11/Syria-regime-blamed-

Look at what this little brat had to say sitting alone in his room in the wee hours of the morning in Germany. He couldn't wait to say this. You really need your mouth washed out with soap, Little Boy.. As you can see, folks, everyone here who doesn't fall down at the feet of Assad is "terrorist supporting scum." Only someone with a sick mind would say something like that. Meanwhile, as they say here in America -- It's not over until the fat lady sings.
Everyone who calls Al-Qaeda´s terrorists lawful rebels is terrorists supporting scum. So you are terrorist supporting scum.

You are a very mentally sick Little Boy. Many groups had an uprising in the Middle East to overthrow the dictators and a hope for a better life. The Free Syria Army was one of these groups.

Was. Past tense Sally. They've teamed up with al Nusra many a time now and sorry as I can be anyone who can play footsies and kissy face with Al Qaeda isn't a moderate rebel.

From the very beginning I don't believe there were any moderate rebels. Only pretenders.

I mean come on. The CIA was assisting in the movement of weapons and cash to so called rebels with the assistance of the freaking Syrian Muslim Brotherhood.

Right there and then everyone should have been saying "I don't have a warm and fuzzy over this".

I have to disagree with you here, Tiny Dancer. I feel at the very beginning the protestors were just like the protestors in the other countries of the Arab Spring. They wanted to see their lives get better and freer. Here is an article about why there was no Arab Spring in Morocco and Jordan.

What have Jordan Morocco done differently - Al-Monitor the Pulse of the Middle East

And ISIS. Don´t forget ISIS.

ISIS started up after the Arab Spring, way after your idol mowed down peaceful protestors.

How Isis came to be World news The Guardian
We know exactly, how ISIS appeared and how "peaceul" the protestors in Syria were...

Does this sound familiar?
"BAGHDAD — Gun battles erupted in cities with Sunni majorities across Iraq on Tuesday after security forces from the Shiite-led government stormed a Sunni protest encampment in a village near the northern city of Kirkuk. The clashes left dozens dead and wounded, and raised fears that the sectarian civil war that is roiling Syria might spill into Iraq.

The fiercest fighting was at the encampment in a town called Hawija, where Sunni gunmen fought government forces throughout the day. At least 42 people were killed, 39 of them civilians, and more than 100 wounded."
http://www.nytimes.com/2013/04/24/world/middleeast/clashes-at-sunni-protest-site-in-iraq.html?_r=0

Were you there, Little Boy, at the time to see how the protestors were acting? Meanwhile, others have a different opinion than you have.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/an-anniversary-of-horrors-in-syria/2015/0
Surely, you were there...
Far away from the rage of the Syrian people you tear open your terrorist supporting yap...

"The Syrian military began pulling out of the southwestern town of Daraa on Thursday after a mission to "restore security and calm," state TV reported.

Government troops have been battling pro-reform protesters over the past month and a half. The human rights group Amnesty International says more than 500 people were killed during the clashes and thousands more were rounded up for questioning.

"Scores were arrested and huge amounts of up-to-date weapons and ammunition in several places were confiscated, which helped bring back the sense of safety to the residents of the city," a Syrian military source told the SANA news agency about the Daraa mission."
State TV says Syrian military starts to leave Daraa - CNN.com

Four Years Of Savagery In Syria
The conflict in Syria began four years ago this week (March 15). It began after the torture of children by the Assad regime and the torture and savagery have not stopped.

Mideast Syria

03/17/2015

The conflict in Syria began four years ago this week (March 15). It began after the torture of children by the Assad regime -- children who had written anti-Assad slogans on a wall in the city of Daraa -- and the torture and savagery have not stopped.
An estimated 220,000 people have died and millions have been displaced since Assad responded with brutal force to the peaceful anti-government protests that followed. Assad’s atrocities and brutal tactics against the Syrian people, including torture, murder, chemical weapons, barrel bombings, and starvation as a weapon of war have aided and abetted the rise of violent extremists like ISIL, which seek to exploit the chaos and destruction inside Syria.

Continue reading at:

Four Years Of Savagery In Syria?

the trivialization of the suffering caused by the Assads----papa and baby-----is nothing new. The islamo Nazi propaganda way back to the mid 1930s trivialized the filth of Nazism. Long ago---when I was young-----people trivialized the misery caused in Haiti by Papa doc Duvalier and baby doc Duvalier---------the few Haitians I knew at that time were afraid to talk about it-----they had relatives "back home"

ISIS started up after the Arab Spring, way after your idol mowed down peaceful protestors.

We know exactly, how ISIS appeared and how "peaceul" the protestors in Syria were...

"BAGHDAD — Gun battles erupted in cities with Sunni majorities across Iraq on Tuesday after security forces from the Shiite-led government stormed a Sunni protest encampment in a village near the northern city of Kirkuk. The clashes left dozens dead and wounded, and raised fears that the sectarian civil war that is roiling Syria might spill into Iraq.

The fiercest fighting was at the encampment in a town called Hawija, where Sunni gunmen fought government forces throughout the day. At least 42 people were killed, 39 of them civilians, and more than 100 wounded."
http://www.nytimes.com/2013/04/24/world/middleeast/clashes-at-sunni-protest-site-in-iraq.html?_r=0

Were you there, Little Boy, at the time to see how the protestors were acting? Meanwhile, others have a different opinion than you have.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/an-anniversary-of-horrors-in-syria/2015/0
Far away from the rage of the Syrian people you tear open your terrorist supporting yap...

"The Syrian military began pulling out of the southwestern town of Daraa on Thursday after a mission to "restore security and calm," state TV reported.

Government troops have been battling pro-reform protesters over the past month and a half. The human rights group Amnesty International says more than 500 people were killed during the clashes and thousands more were rounded up for questioning.

"Scores were arrested and huge amounts of up-to-date weapons and ammunition in several places were confiscated, which helped bring back the sense of safety to the residents of the city," a Syrian military source told the SANA news agency about the Daraa mission."

The conflict in Syria began four years ago this week (March 15). It began after the torture of children by the Assad regime and the torture and savagery have not stopped.

Mideast Syria

03/17/2015

The conflict in Syria began four years ago this week (March 15). It began after the torture of children by the Assad regime -- children who had written anti-Assad slogans on a wall in the city of Daraa -- and the torture and savagery have not stopped.
An estimated 220,000 people have died and millions have been displaced since Assad responded with brutal force to the peaceful anti-government protests that followed. Assad’s atrocities and brutal tactics against the Syrian people, including torture, murder, chemical weapons, barrel bombings, and starvation as a weapon of war have aided and abetted the rise of violent extremists like ISIL, which seek to exploit the chaos and destruction inside Syria.

Continue reading at:

Al-Qaeda will award you with the highest terrorist medal.

I started like you. But that only makes her intensify the propaganda and all she is going to reply to reasonable postings are insults and absurd accusations towards the Syrian gov´t.

I'd like to know how many times we can strike out by backing these absurd overthrows of current regimes?

It's like we aren't learning a damn thing from Egypt (thank heavens they came to their senses and demo'd the Muslim Brotherhood). Libya's a dogs breakfast with jihadists partying their faces off at the US Embassy in Tripoli.

Trying to overthrow Assad to help out SA, Qatar and Turkey has given the world ISIS because we created a power vacuum.

AND backing the coup that took out a duly elected leader in the Ukraine has resulted in civil war.

I wish our freaking leaders would realize they've blown it all over the planet and get back to fixing bloody pot holes and the economy.

The Syrian President is also democratically elected.

There will never be peace in Syria as long as Assad remains. If he cared at all for his country (and he doesn't) he would have stepped down long ago.

If I were ASSAD----I would do the world a favor and commit suicide. I do not know how a DOCTOR can tolerate himself having caused so much death and destruction. Being a doctor is not easy-----that disgusting pig actually worked hard as a resident in Opthalmology----he had the lives of people in his now blood soaked hands. The very thought of him in an operating room----sickens me. I have spent time in operating rooms-------the experience SHOULD humanize a person

Speaking of doctors, IRosie............

Syria regime blamed for killing more than 600 doctors: rights group
4ee75471-39f2-41a4-bf88-2de55bfef768_16x9_600x338.jpg

Last year, a medical worker was killed every other day in Syria and a hospital was bombed or shelled every four days (File photo: AP)

By AFP | New York
Wednesday, 11 March 2015
Syrian government forces are responsible for killing more than 600 doctors and medical workers during the four-year war, Physicians for Human Rights said Wednesday, calling the attacks a crime against humanity.

The New York-based rights group accused President Bashar al-Assad’s forces of “systematically” targeting hospitals, clinics and medical personnel since the conflict began in 2011.

Over the past four years, a total of 610 medical personnel were killed, 139 of whom were tortured or executed, according to the report.

Continue reading at:

http://english.alarabiya.net/en/News/middle-east/2015/03/11/Syria-regime-blamed-

Mideast Syria

03/17/2015

Continue reading at:

See, what I mean, tinydancer? Nothing but terrorist propaganda, is what Terror-Sally can post.

No he isn't. holding one election in decades during a civil war where most of the population can't even vote isn't democracy. That is to say nothing of the complete lack of adequate checks and balances on the executive office that characterize healthy democracies.

No he isn't. holding one election in decades during a civil war where most of the population can't even vote isn't democracy. That is to say nothing of the complete lack of adequate checks and balances on the executive office that characterize healthy democracies.
Get informed before you post something. Over 11 million out of 15 million eligible voters voted and the international observers said it was a democratic and fair election.

Get informed before you post something. Over 11 million out of 15 million eligible voters voted and the international observers said it was a democratic and fair election.

In order to even be a candidate you had to have wide support within parliament. This ensured that only Assad could win. He had no real opposition because true opposition was not allowed to exist. Calling this democracy would be like calling Zimbabwe's government democratic.

In order to even be a candidate you had to have wide support within parliament. This ensured that only Assad could win. He had no real opposition because true opposition was not allowed to exist. Calling this democracy would be like calling Zimbabwe's government democratic.
President Assad´s overwhelming popularity cannot be abused to "prove" it wasn´t a democratic election. The election was a clear validation of Assad´s presidency and even if the system would allow terrorist candidates, what it doesn´t for obvious reasons, the result would be exactly the same.
As for the rules about how a candidate can run, it is reasonable that at least a part of the people´s representation should support him.

President Assad´s overwhelming popularity cannot be abused to "prove" it wasn´t a democratic election. The election was a clear validation of Assad´s presidency and even if the system would allow terrorist candidates, what it doesn´t for obvious reasons, the result would be exactly the same.
As for the rules about how a candidate can run, it is reasonable that at least a part of the people´s representation should support him.

Placing scores of restrictions on who can run and how and then claiming that the results would have been exactly the same in an open election during peacetime is pretty dishonest. That's not the way that democracy works.

Placing scores of restrictions on who can run and how and then claiming that the results would have been exactly the same in an open election during peacetime is pretty dishonest. That's not the way that democracy works.

Do you think life would be better for Syrians under the Syrian Muslim Brotherhood?

That´s all nonsense. Consult the constitution. Did you know, that half of the People´s Assembly must consist of workers and farmers? Isn´t that democracy?
Another thing: If the government would have suspended the elections due to the war (with the same result, i.e. that Assad would stay), wouldn´t the West have rumbled about alleged totalitarianism?

Do you think life would be better for Syrians under the Syrian Muslim Brotherhood?

I think that the Syrian people have a right to the freedom of expression and the freedom of speech as well as the right to engage politically within a robust, representative, and accountable central government.

That´s all nonsense. Consult the constitution. Did you know, that half of the People´s Assembly must consist of workers and farmers? Isn´t that democracy?

No

Another thing: If the government would have suspended the elections due to the war (with the same result, i.e. that Assad would stay), wouldn´t the West have rumbled about alleged totalitarianism?

No. If he cared at all about representative rule then it wouldn't have taken years of civil war for him to even pretend to have an electoral mandate to rule.

Forum List

Back